Clayboy

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2013, 05:12 PM

Clayboy is a decent person
Clayboy

What's up guys I am 19 and I want a stunt bike which bike should I get and what is the subframe or a 12 o'clo....

Totally screwing with ya hahaha
I hate when people start off their threads like that...

Anyway, what's up, my names clay crooks.
Been on bikes for a good while now and I've been riding a crf250x sm around for a while but I think it's time to step up and pick up a cbr f4i that I can really learn to stunt with and get more involved in the stunt world. The work y'all do on an to these bikes is simply amazing, and I can't wait to learn all the tips and tricks the forums have to offer. I'm looking to pick up a bike here in the next few weeks, can't wait to get out there and get started!
Old 05-04-2013, 06:40 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Clayboy

Welcome to Stuntlife...