south florida n00b.

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 10:29 PM
Dont Fck Wit Me!

yo VICTORIA is a decent person
south florida n00b.

What got me into wanting a bike is going and watching stunt.freestyle.

Wanting to learn to ride (street) and start off slow with wheelies and obviously going to stunting on 'bigboy bike'

.. anyone in West Palm Beach wanna put me under their wing?

any suggestions? hitme up PM me.

Old 09-03-2010, 10:32 PM
Chris*Stunner

Chris*Stunner is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: south florida n00b.

goodluck bro.... good thing is most stunters ive heard of live in your area....
Old 09-03-2010, 10:33 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Chris*Stunner
goodluck bro.... good thing is most stunters ive heard of live in your area....
You just called a chic Bro
Old 09-03-2010, 10:35 PM
Chris*Stunner

wasnt meant like that.... it was a figure of speech ... relax . . . . sry victoria
Old 09-03-2010, 10:38 PM
Dont Fck Wit Me!

SoFlaSportbikes.com lots of haters. cannot believe amount of time those creepers have to posts 10 pages of me when im never on there.. wow. lol
Old 09-03-2010, 10:39 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

what up shorty , i told you get your self some thing to toss around the lot and you are welcome to ride with us
Old 09-03-2010, 10:41 PM
Dont Fck Wit Me!

Originally Posted by old man roger
what up shorty , i told you get your self some thing to toss around the lot and you are welcome to ride with us
im looking .. alot of the craigslists ads no one answers.

hopefully have a bike soon by end of the month im hella bored and you are the man to ride with i hear..
Old 09-03-2010, 10:43 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by yo VICTORIA
im looking .. alot of the craigslists ads no one answers.

hopefully have a bike soon by end of the month im hella bored and you are the man to ride with i hear..
we got a pretty talented group of riders , if you cant learn from one of us you cant learn
Old 09-03-2010, 10:46 PM
Chris*Stunner

yooo omr you guys have any vids on youtube...? or your sessions
Old 09-03-2010, 10:53 PM
also known as OMR

http://www.vimeo.com/9651483
Old 09-03-2010, 10:54 PM
also known as OMR

http://www.vimeo.com/5656356
Old 09-03-2010, 10:56 PM
Dont Fck Wit Me!

we got a pretty talented group of riders , if you cant learn from one of us you cant learn
im better off meeting them out. i cannot post a ******* thread without having 9 pages of fucktard chickenshitbullshit haters talking ****. im barely on that forum. i just wanna learn to ride and have those chickendix STFU.

mos def next tuesday.. DreamGirls? or anywhere else anyone is out in WPB
Old 09-03-2010, 10:56 PM
Dont Fck Wit Me!

nice videos!!
Old 09-03-2010, 10:58 PM
also known as OMR

im better off meeting them out. i cannot post a ******* thread without having 9 pages of fucktard chickenshitbullshit haters talking ****. im barely on that forum. i just wanna learn to ride and have those chickendix STFU.

mos def next tuesday.. DreamGirls? or anywhere else anyone is out in WPB
nick and tony will be doing the show at dream girls tuesday night my bike is down at the moment so i wont be doing the show for a week or two
Old 09-03-2010, 11:03 PM
Chris*Stunner

damn sick **** . . . . . thumbs up omr. . .
Old 09-03-2010, 11:04 PM
Dont Fck Wit Me!

nick and tony will be doing the show at dream girls tuesday night my bike is down at the moment so i wont be doing the show for a week or two
sounds good i have their info. hope to meet you out soon.. ON A BIKE lols
Old 09-03-2010, 11:07 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Chris*Stunner
damn sick **** . . . . . thumbs up omr. . .
thanks chris
Old 09-03-2010, 11:08 PM
also known as OMR

sounds good i have their info. hope to meet you out soon.. ON A BIKE lols
you dont have to have a bike to go to bike night and watch the show
Old 09-03-2010, 11:19 PM
Dont Fck Wit Me!

you dont have to have a bike to go to bike night and watch the show
i know i know. im just sayin .. im dying to get a bike.. dyingggggg!
Old 09-16-2010, 06:15 PM
Who needs roads!?

GPcrew is an unknown quantity at this point

Those are some NASTYYYYYY lookin O's. Looks like the ****** turn signals about to get taken off.

Quick Reply: south florida n00b.