Noobsauce

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 08:41 PM

BikerNinja is a decent person
Noobsauce

Hey how's it going? I've been wanting to get into stunting for a while, but I'm waiting until I get myself a bike I actually want to stunt on. My SV is my first bike ever and therefore it is my baby so I don't want her getting all banged up... that and the SV's oil setup is not good for stunting.

So as my title suggest, I am a total noob when it comes to stunting, I've been riding regularly for a year + on my SV but also have some years of dirt biking in my background too. I'm starting to put together a list for a project stunt bike. I really want to use a Honda 599 or 919 (hornet) because I'm a huge Honda fan, have heard many great things about them, also I had a neighbor who used a 919 in his stunt group (Suicidal Lifestyles I think was the name). I'm really trying to get a good idea of how much money I'm going to spend so I'm trying to find out where to go to get a nice, preferably cheap, bike. The bike can be pretty well beat up, in fact the more beat up the better because I WILL be going down when practicing stunts lol.

But ya with all that said, I'm here to learn as much as I can about stunting, the stunting community, and how to be smart and be able to walk at the end of the day.