Philly Ruff Ryders Stunt Team

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 05:09 AM

Keesdad is a decent person
Philly Ruff Ryders Stunt Team

Ok..I'll be the first to admit that the name Ruff Ryders is synonymous with stunting however, the Philly Chapter of Ruff Ryders is comprised manly of older riders (like myself), new riders, Women and a few racers. As the President of Philly Ruff Ryders I want to take it back to the "roots".
I'm looking to build a Philly Ruff Ryders "Stunt Team/Crew". As a member of our Stunt Team/Crew you will be a full patched member of Ruff Ryders and represent our Chapter, our City, our State and our Lifestyle at any/all Motorcycle Events. You will have the full support of our Chapters and our sponsors...World Wide...and you'll benefit from one of the most recognizable brands in the Sport Bike and the Entertainment Industry.
So...if you're up to the challange and if you got "Blocks", get at me.

phillyruffryders@yahoo.com

El Presidente

President

Philly Ruff Ryders Inc.

http://www.phillyruffryders.com
Old 02-26-2010, 05:40 AM

bigmikey is a decent person
Re: Philly Ruff Ryders Stunt Team

whats up man me an my brother r on the mid west RR stunt team with felix ill talk to a few cats see what i can dig up
Old 02-26-2010, 05:01 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

And so it begins.....
Old 02-26-2010, 06:09 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Keesdad
Ok..I'll be the first to admit that the name Ruff Ryders is synonymous with stunting
not around here
Old 02-26-2010, 06:10 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

He started another thread cause he already got flamed in the first one...

thats how ruff ryders rolll lol
Old 02-26-2010, 06:18 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Am I allowed to tlak smack or do I have to keep my mouth shut?
Old 02-26-2010, 06:19 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Am I allowed to tlak smack or do I have to keep my mouth shut?
you a grown *** man
Old 02-26-2010, 06:22 PM
Post Whore Nazi

HAhahaha. I wish I knew how to stunt so I cold be a Ruff Ryder
Old 02-26-2010, 06:22 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Its the ruff ryders... Lol are you scared of them or something mo? Lol They are tools
Old 02-26-2010, 06:35 PM

ninjarider636 is a decent person

Every RR I have ever seen is all about strechin, lowerin, and chromin EVERYTHING. Strait line ridin is da only way to go
Old 02-26-2010, 07:06 PM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

poop, next thread
Old 02-26-2010, 07:44 PM

MoHawk...you have to be able to spell first....clown

HAhahaha. I wish I knew how to stunt so I cold be a Ruff Ryder
!
Old 02-26-2010, 07:47 PM

Wow...just when I thought there were some intelligent people on here.

Well for the people that might not remember or know: Hulk from Miami Fl, (originally with the Miami Zoo Crew), Warren Jamez and J-Beats from Southern Cali, Crow from LA, Magnum from LA (Assistant Stunt Director for Biker Boyz), Bolo from Oakland, Scorpio from NY (OG Ruff Ryder- Stunt Double for Kid in Biker Boyz), SupaMax from NY...and not to mention King Rommel from North Jersey...and need I mention the bikes used in the movie Biker Boyz were built at the Ruff Ryders Motorcycle Shop in LA. Also Clubs/Chapter like the #1 Stunnas, Platinum Riders, etc. were started by former Ruff Ryders members.

I think its kinda whack to say "All" Ruff Ryders you met were as you said "tools"...I bet if you said it to their faces you'd get you head split.

All this to say that if any of y'all internet tough guys have occoplished any of this...then you have room to talk.
Personally, I respect what y'all do so I'm not here to judge but lets keep it real.
Stuff like this is why M/C's don't respect Stunt Crews. If you're not in Philly and you're not interested, keep it moving...and keep your whack azz'd comments to yourself.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:58 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

Well for the people that might not remember or know: Hulk from Miami Fl, (originally with the Miami Zoo Crew), Warren Jamez and J-Beats from Southern Cali, Crow from LA, Magnum from LA (Assistant Stunt Director for Biker Boyz), Bolo from Oakland, Scorpio from NY (OG Ruff Ryder- Stunt Double for Kid in Biker Boyz), SupaMax from NY...and not to mention King Rommel from North Jersey...and need I mention the bikes used in the movie Biker Boyz were built at the Ruff Ryders Motorcycle Shop in LA. Also Clubs/Chapter like the #1 Stunnas, Platinum Riders, etc. were started by former Ruff Ryders members.

I think its kinda whack to say "All" Ruff Ryders you met were as you said "tools"...I bet if you said it to their faces you'd get you head split.

All this to say that if any of y'all internet tough guys have occoplished any of this...then you have room to talk.
Personally, I respect what y'all do so I'm not here to judge but lets keep it real.
Stuff like this is why M/C's don't respect Stunt Crews. If you're not in Philly and you're not interested, keep it moving...and keep your whack azz'd comments to yourself.
That would be Bullo from Oakland not Bolo maybe if you are going to talk smack on other people you should at least know the names of your fellow RR stunters ..and i could have sworn Britton was the stunt double for biker boyz
Old 02-26-2010, 08:00 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk...you have to be able to spell first....clown

!
I bet if you said it to their faces you'd get you head split.

Good point Sir. And know who you are talking to before you speak
Old 02-26-2010, 08:00 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

You are going to talk about spelling with that **** post?
Old 02-26-2010, 08:01 PM

LOL...yeah, you're right I did spell his name wrong...my bad. But you get what I'm saying?! For people to say that no Ruff Ryders could stunt is a huge misconception. And you're right Britton was A stunt double but so what Scorpio.

Like I said...I don't stunt dude, I'm just trying to put together a Crew in Philly.

Originally Posted by JonnY X
That would be Bullo from Oakland not Bolo maybe if you are going to talk smack on other people you should at least know the names of your fellow RR stunters ..and i could have sworn Britton was the stunt double for biker boyz
Old 02-26-2010, 08:01 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Ruff Ryders are not an M/C.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:03 PM

I am very aware of that...but negative stuff like this is what makes M/C's, SB/C's and Stunt Crews stand apart.

Ruff Ryders are not an M/C.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:04 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Like I said...I don't stunt dude, I'm just trying to put together a Crew in Philly.

You don't even stunt?

Now who is the Clown. I ws on The Virginia Ruff Ryder Stunt team under our State Rep Rha Ra. There were 3 of us killin it. And as far as I remember, RR doesn't recruit. Way to be "Pres"

Quick Reply: Philly Ruff Ryders Stunt Team