newbie...needs help

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 12:15 AM

avirex40 is a decent person
newbie...needs help

what it do stuntlife...i ride an 06 zx6rr and need to know what the best setup for a sprocket would be for my bike i keep readin -1 + 2 but should I stick with a 520 kit??? and correct me if im wrong but the gearing on my bike is 15 front and 43 rear.... thanks in advance
Old 10-18-2009, 01:44 AM

xxberlinettaxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: newbie...needs help

u do know all these guys are gonna do is **** with u and tell u to use the search function right????lol.. i say go 14 front and 50 in back....
Old 10-18-2009, 11:29 AM
what had happened was....

-kyle- will become famous soon enough-kyle- will become famous soon enough

at least he's in the right section tho. u tryin to keep the bike streetable or do you want a lot bike?
Old 10-19-2009, 08:57 PM

ethan_1_9 is a decent person

im just starting to stung on a sport bike, 2000 R6 but ive been dirtbikes and such for as long as i can remember. i went 10 up in the back and 2 down in the front. im into trying new things but im really liking this setup i havent got a chance to turn up my idle, its getten cold here in the midwest so not very mny chances to ride, its still streetable but not exactly the best if ur going very far. just depends how comfortable you are with your front coming up in my opinion. clutch ups are second nature to me with my new setup. personally id say just try something i mean if u dont like it your not really out that much compared to most upgrades