Introdcing

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 06:57 AM

Lemmy is a decent person
Introdcing

Thought I'd introduce myself. I've been hanging round here for a while, its time I turn it up a notch.

Since I am Lemmy on other forums, I thought I'd be Lemmy here as well. The name fits, too.

So what am I doing here? I got into the stunting word after meeting Da Liks and his friends a couple of years ago. Back then I didn't have the urge to try it out myself, but hey...people change. But since I earn a living writing about bikes for several magazines, I had a professional interest too, as well as it's just damn funky stuff. I ride bikes first, the professional stuff comes second. So there. Since about half of my work is writing and the other half is taking pictures, I started out practising my skills to see if I could tune them into getting some sick shots. What else can you do, right? Turns out Liks is a very willing subject and works good ith a camera in the way. So much so that now I'd get run over by a stray bike ather than chicken out and miss a shot.

So heres a few examples of this years harvest: http://onk.stuntrijden.com/gallery/index.php?list=1 (the Dutch Open Championships held this summer)

And some of the most recent session:

Here's one I didn't shoot myself but directed, so it's a bit mine still

Earlier this year I finally cracked and got myself a little bike to try some stuff with myself. As you can see Ive given it a nice paintjob too. And dont worry, the bar has been cut down to size already.

I am now fixing some nice rims for the much needed braking and tyre sizes.

the biggest challenge now will be to look nice on photos. I guess it'll be a bit tricky to ride and shoot simultaneously, so I guess I'll have to hire someone else to take the pics for me. Not in a hurry though, First I gotta get some skills worth shootingI guess.

thats it for now, enjoy!

Last edited by Lemmy; 09-15-2009 at 07:19 AM.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:46 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Introdcing

welcome! dont forget to hit www.stuntride.com forums!