Hey

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 05:42 PM

GonnaFlipSoon is a decent person
Hey

I have a 600 f4i, and I just drive like an ******* and do a lot of wheelies. I don't know very much about street bikes, but I caught onto riding them quickly because I am involved in several similar sports. In the spring, me and some buds are riding to Mexico, and for the trip I plan on getting a cbr 1000 and having wheelie bars, protective gear, altered gearing, and not caring what the bike looks like. I plan on doing a lot of wheelies because my friends are much less experienced than me, so they'll want to drive slower, and I think I'd get really bored of driving boringly the whole way.
The main reason why I'm here is because it's hard to find a 1000 that's already how I want, so I'm going to need a lot of help changing mine when I get it, because I hardly know anything about street bikes, I just enjoy riding them.
Old 08-28-2009, 07:29 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hey

rock that f4i instead of the 1000. it will hold up better to the abuse