old but new

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 10:11 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of
old but new

whats up stunnaz? im on a mission!
been kneedraggen for a long time but jus got full stunter
i jus love to play but playen on the streets jus isnt an option anymore...well nless sombody makes me do it!
anyhow im so freggen stoked to see how fast the sport is growing, ive allways been a bike nut and love to see so many people getting into the sport.
i hate to see it actually come but i'll be looking to ride cruiser in a few more years so its time to get my last few trix in.
Ive been doing circles on my lil xr80 and cant wait to try it on the 929, jus need to get some rotors and clipons for it so i can represent the old farts!
peace
Old 07-22-2009, 01:18 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: old but new

welcome to the site
Old 07-22-2009, 01:20 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

welcome, now let the mayhem begin
Old 07-22-2009, 03:50 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

welcome to HATELIFE kevin!!!get that ******* 92nizzle together already and come STEP IT UP...
Old 07-22-2009, 12:39 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by loogie
welcome to HATELIFE kevin!!!get that ******* 92nizzle together already and come STEP IT UP...
wooo! thanks bro, i'll try my best to kill it or myself one of the two!
i allways thought i would never make it past 40, but its on now!
Old 07-22-2009, 12:47 PM
it is what it is

serious is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to SL.
Old 07-22-2009, 01:09 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

Originally Posted by old man roger
welcome to the site
thanks! glad to see some other ole fellers on here!
Freggen whipersnapers! are tryen to take over!!!
i member when i usto jus bounce and roll rite back on my feet without a scratch on me!! and to all you young fuggers! do it, kill it,stomp on it,
smoosh it into the ground, burn it then pee on it. but jus dont **** off the leo in ur townz bkuz it screws us all, then they dont even want us in parking lots.
whatever you do, take your ticket but never run from the cops!
not that ive been an angel, been there done that.
I've have done tons! of stupid **** (stupid **** is fun) but when you run, you make them hate us all.
getting killed doing stuf in the wrong places not only will cause major hardship on your famly but also gets used against us all.
DAM! im even starting to sound old! sorry guys
Old 07-22-2009, 01:23 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

Originally Posted by DJ KO
welcome, now let the mayhem begin
how fitting...i jus went to mayam fest!! i went to the first one last year also.
thanks for the welcome, you guys are way more friendly than the stunter hating roadracing only sites, im a roadracer but if you even talk bout lifting the wheel or say the word "stoppie" they want to ban you!
ive even wanted to find a guy in idaho and beat his *** for saying a kid got what he deserved getting killed doing a wheelie!
and i know dam well the bastard in the 30 years that he had been riding,
had to have done some stupid ****.
anyhow thanks for being cool!
Old 07-22-2009, 01:28 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

Originally Posted by serious
Welcome to SL.
DAM! dem sum serious boooooty rite dere!
thanks!
Old 07-22-2009, 01:57 PM
Stuntride Subscriber

Ju-C will become famous soon enoughJu-C will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by serious
Welcome to SL.
This avatar is sooooooooooooo wrong!

Hello and welcome!
Old 07-22-2009, 02:09 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

Originally Posted by Ju-C
This avatar is sooooooooooooo wrong!

Hello and welcome!
um..........uh............gulp..... thanks, i like your avatar way mo better!
the bike!, i mean!
anyways i jus love girl riderz.....you girls make the sport way more cool!
thanks for riding.

Last edited by N2O; 07-22-2009 at 02:21 PM.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:11 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Here is "Old Man Roger" doing work
Doesn't matter your age
http://vimeo.com/5656356
Old 07-22-2009, 02:16 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
Here is "Old Man Roger" doing work
Doesn't matter your age
http://vimeo.com/5656356
im the one with the helmet
Old 07-22-2009, 02:20 PM

Tomball_D is an unknown quantity at this point

welcome aboard old man!!! prepare to become addicted to one wheel
Old 07-22-2009, 02:38 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

Originally Posted by Tomball_D
welcome aboard old man!!! prepare to become addicted to one wheel
Oh hold on youngster, i've been addicted to one wheel since the 80's!
I had the once ruler of town, oil cooled 1987 gsxr1100 that taught me basic wheelies way back then.
Just got my first real stuntbike though, with cage so i can stepitup.
I'll drag knee,clutch it up still coming out of my lean then wheelie to the next corner and put it down drag knee through the next but jus learning the sic trix that you kids have been bringen to the game.
thanks whipersnaper.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:12 PM
stunt it like u stole it

3CStheone is a decent person

haha mad props 4 the elder! hope i live 2 b that old and rock it
Old 07-22-2009, 03:24 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

Originally Posted by 3CStheone
haha mad props 4 the elder! hope i live 2 b that old and rock it
do you even have a DL?
lol! jus kidding, tear that lil dirtbike up youngster!
allmost evrything you need to know how to survive on the street,
youll learn on ur dirt bike and when the **** hits the fan your natural dirt riding skills will kick in and it might hella save your lil feller skin.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:28 PM

Tomball_D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 2 old
Oh hold on youngster, i've been addicted to one wheel since the 80's!
I had the once ruler of town, oil cooled 1987 gsxr1100 that taught me basic wheelies way back then.
Just got my first real stuntbike though, with cage so i can stepitup.
I'll drag knee,clutch it up still coming out of my lean then wheelie to the next corner and put it down drag knee through the next but jus learning the sic trix that you kids have been bringen to the game.
thanks whipersnaper.
hell yeah that'd be the ****
my first sportbike was an 89 Gsxr 1100.. I loved those 2 eyes up front, classic