Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 03:43 AM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Girl from MI wants to tandem...

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
If you just took everything we posted seriously.. then you should just
never log back in again.. you acually sound like a bitch IMO

+1

Have fun finding someone around here that wants to deal with that every time they go ride!

Like you said there's not all that many people that stunt around here, you probably shouldn't come off as such a bitch..

I don't do tandem anyway I suck, AND I am out for the season. I was just messing with you.. TAKE A DAMN JOKE!
Old 07-21-2009, 03:46 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Maybe she should Call Kelm...
Old 07-21-2009, 03:56 AM

Originally Posted by wheelie
maybe she should call kelm...

Old 07-21-2009, 11:04 AM

meablonde112 is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG... Quit calling me a bitch, and take your own advice and calm down...
Sorry I come off as a bitch... I'm not. And I don't understand how some can say I "sound" like a bitch... I'm typing. You can't hear my tone of voice, you can't tell if i'm smiling or not, and you really can't tell if I'm pissed off or not. Which I'm not. I was just saying that guys wondered why more girls aren't on this site, well, probably because they don't want to deal with "SHOW YOUR *****!" the first time they get on here... So. I'm not pissed, I sure as hell am not a bitch, and would appreciate if people not judge me after three posts on a website. Thanks! Oh, and I'm taking someone's advice and just gonna post a pic of my *****...

Old 07-21-2009, 11:08 AM

I guess I'll just have to start using these little smiley guys so I can sound
sarcastic for you guys...haha K?

Last edited by meablonde112; 07-21-2009 at 11:11 AM.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:11 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

let me guess you have a lot of drama in your life??
Old 07-21-2009, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by skillz954
let me guess you have a lot of drama in your life??
Nope... barely any actually.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:13 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Opened thread for *****, closing thread disappointed. Good day to you madam.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:14 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meablonde112
Nope... barely any actually.
maybe it's just cuz you're young but you just seem like trouble.....
Old 07-21-2009, 11:17 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
Opened thread for *****, closing thread disappointed. Good day to you madam.
+1 on that
Old 07-21-2009, 11:18 AM

haha So I have to be full of drama to be trouble... No, I hate drama. Which!, is why I choose not to hang out with alot of girls. I have so many guy friends, and like 4 girl friends. Most girls are bitches, and stuck up girlie girls. I'm not. Which is why it kinda stung being called a bitch. I'm EXTREMELY sarcastic, and you really can't tell online...
Old 07-21-2009, 11:18 AM

haha So I have to be full of drama to be trouble... No, I hate drama. Which!, is why I choose not to hang out with alot of girls. I have so many guy friends, and like 4 girl friends. Most girls are bitches, and stuck up girlie girls. I'm not. Which is why it kinda stung being called a bitch. I'm EXTREMELY sarcastic, and you really can't tell online...
So do you have a boyfriend?? Or just a lot of guy friends??
Old 07-21-2009, 11:20 AM

So do you have a boyfriend?? Or just a lot of guy friends??

Lots of guys friends...
Old 07-21-2009, 11:21 AM

Lots of guys friends...
that's usually a strong indicator of trouble......so do you just like the attention??

edit: why not just stunt your R6?? Why do you wanna be a back pack??
Old 07-21-2009, 11:25 AM

that's usually a strong indicator of trouble......so do you just like the attention??
Once again with the trouble...haha And no, not attention. It's the fact that my guy friends are sweet as ****. I'd much rather be out mud running, and racing quads in the woods than staying in with "the girls" and painting our toe nails... My guys friends don't treat me like a lil girly girl just because I happen to be born with a vagina.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:25 AM

omg... Quit calling me a bitch, and take your own advice and calm down...
Sorry i come off as a bitch... I'm not. And i don't understand how some can say i "sound" like a bitch... I'm typing. You can't hear my tone of voice, you can't tell if i'm smiling or not, and you really can't tell if i'm pissed off or not. Which i'm not. I was just saying that guys wondered why more girls aren't on this site, well, probably because they don't want to deal with "show your *****!" the first time they get on here... So. I'm not pissed, i sure as hell am not a bitch, and would appreciate if people not judge me after three posts on a website. Thanks! Oh, and i'm taking someone's advice and just gonna post a pic of my *****...

Every girl says they HATE drama yet there all about DRAMA.. Anyway welcome to stuntlife!

Last edited by Dilts646; 07-21-2009 at 11:29 AM.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:26 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Once again with the trouble...haha And no, not attention. It's the fact that my guy friends are sweet as ****. I'd much rather be out mud running, and racing quads in the woods than staying in with "the girls" and painting our toe nails... My guys friends don't treat me like a lil girly girl just because I happen to be born with a vagina.
I'd let you backpack if I still had the F4i.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:27 AM

http://www.myspace.com/meablonde112
And for everyone who wanted to have my myspace...
I'm real...
There it is...
Now you can really find some dirt on me and call me a bitch...
haha That was SARCASM...
Old 07-21-2009, 11:29 AM

I hate to break it to you.....they are sweet as **** because they want to **** you.....but I like lil girl power chicks like you......it's cute.....you really think they respect you as one of the guys when all they really want is your vagina......it's just the way it is.

so is your hair really that big or is it just that pic?? Cuz it looks like some sort of Darth Vader hair helmet?!?!
Old 07-21-2009, 11:34 AM

I hate to break it to you.....they are sweet as **** because they want to **** you.....but I like lil girl power chicks like you......it's cute.....you really think they respect you as one of the guys when all they really want is your vagina......it's just the way it is.

so is your hair really that big or is it just that pic?? Cuz it looks like some sort of Darth Vader hair helmet?!?!

haha They can want all they want.... Atleast I get respect. And you ever think that maybe one of the reasons I hang out with them is because maybe I want to fucke them?!?!?!?! OMG! A girl that likes sex????

Quick Reply: Girl from MI wants to tandem...