Girl from MI wants to tandem...

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 07:09 AM

charkly is a decent person
Re: Girl from MI wants to tandem...

Originally Posted by charkly
B-Dubs in the hizzle fo shizzle. She gonna get it fo the same reason snoop dogg got an umbrella. fo the drizzle.
I got a request via some rep. that I needed to more properly express my ideas (english please). Being the community of scholarly individuals you are, Ill translate my poorly worded comment for all of the ebonics impaired.

This young lady appears as though she is interested in this illustrious sport more for mere consumation rather than its athletic merit. She certainly is making quite the impression on our rather colorful young male residents. Her efforts will result in the same rather dreary outcome as a certain famous rappers linguistic styling. Said lady should perhaps purchase requisite rainy weather gear prior to continuing on her chosen path.

WERD!
Old 07-22-2009, 07:37 AM

charkly is a decent person

bow chica bow wow

Ooh baby

boom chi boom

Ughhhhhh

OOOH yeah

I'm like, completely enthralled with myself right now. If I were an invention, Id have to be sliced bread. Seriously.

10 bucks, half a tube of medicated anti fungal itch cream, and however much it costs to get rid of your newly acquired STD to the first studly buck that nails this chick and posts VIDEO. I mean, On the butterface scale, shes a no bagger. Ive seen a few 2 baggers (one for her head, and one for yours in case hers falls off) get it worse on here.

BTW-welcome to the site!

Last edited by charkly; 07-22-2009 at 07:46 AM.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:37 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Morning fellas. There any **** in this thread yet? Too lazy to look.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:42 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
Morning fellas. There any **** in this thread yet? Too lazy to look.
Yes! Go check them out.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:48 AM

meablonde112 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Sooooo now thats this isn't about Lynn checking up on Neal....

nice way to stay in it meablonde112...
Apparently you didn't go back and read what others had said while you were gone because I said " goodnight boys!!" haha I have to sleep some time you know?!

And I think maybe Lynn is on E-love!!!!!
Old 07-22-2009, 10:36 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ju-C
Awwwww you guys think I'm hot? Sweeeeet... Yeah so my whoolies on the fiddy are coming along good and I got my is called "fiddy ***" just learned that term today...freaking sore man! We get a break today cuz its raining...
You should post pics of your progress on the fiddy!!
Old 07-22-2009, 10:39 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Um the red means someone left you negative rep on one/some of your posts. Once youre in the red its hard to get out unless some big ballers with a lot of green blox hook you up
I fixed it......

<- big enough baller apparently!!
Old 07-22-2009, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
stop checking up on him then... you coming in here and
checking up on him is really a drag. everytime I see you post
it's something like this.. If your only to come in and check up
on him make your self like a tree and get the **** outta here...
HA HA HA Wheelie wrong boy!! But still funny!!
Old 07-22-2009, 10:46 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by skillz954
I fixed it......

actually that was me ... i felt bad for her ... i am like yoda with the rep power
Old 07-22-2009, 10:49 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I fixed it......

Originally Posted by scott3824
actually that was me ... i felt bad for her ... i am like yoda with the rep power
I was gonna start giving her red if she stayed red Like JennyJennJen13 - I give her red whenever I remember
Old 07-22-2009, 10:51 AM

you must have bigger *****......

But she went from red to green when I repped her......someone must've added neg rep between us......
Old 07-22-2009, 10:52 AM

I fixed it......

Haha I LOVE YOU!!! Platonically that is...
Old 07-22-2009, 10:55 AM

you must have bigger *****......

But she went from red to green when I repped her......someone must've added neg rep between us......
What do you mean added negative rep between us??
Old 07-22-2009, 10:57 AM

Thank you!!
Old 07-22-2009, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by meablonde112
What do you mean added negative rep between us??
he added good rep which got you green

somone else added neg rep which made you red

I added good rep which made you green again

you can see the comments left and what kind of rep under user cp at the bottom.......
Old 07-22-2009, 11:00 AM

he added good rep which got you green

somone else added neg rep which made you red

I added good rep which made you green again

you can see the comments left and what kind of rep under user cp at the bottom.......
Oh ok I thought he meant that people could like add negative rep for two people... Nvm I read it wrong
Old 07-22-2009, 11:08 AM
Stuntride Subscriber

Ju-C will become famous soon enoughJu-C will become famous soon enough

You should post pics of your progress on the fiddy!!

Dude! I am waiting for my Sensei t send them to me! He took like 200 of them...so funny because you can see the progress like a cartoon strip..riding, riding, riding, wheelie, 11 oclock, me with a "im so awesome" look on my face, me freaking out, me letting go of the bike, the bike fallin, the brake lever braking, me picking up the bike , we continuing to ride!

or ridin, ridin, 12 o clock!, freaking out, me with "dont let go of the bike or else i will break somethign else" look on my face, crash, bike draggin Juicy, Juicy still holding on to the throttle, bike on the ground, Juicy on the ground, Getting back up , dusting my self off, back on the bike...

My coach laughing his *** off!!!

Good times really!!!
Old 07-22-2009, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Ju-C
Dude! I am waiting for my Sensei t send them to me! He took like 200 of them...so funny because you can see the progress like a cartoon strip..riding, riding, riding, wheelie, 11 oclock, me with a "im so awesome" look on my face, me freaking out, me letting go of the bike, the bike fallin, the brake lever braking, me picking up the bike , we continuing to ride!

or ridin, ridin, 12 o clock!, freaking out, me with "dont let go of the bike or else i will break somethign else" look on my face, crash, bike draggin Juicy, Juicy still holding on to the throttle, bike on the ground, Juicy on the ground, Getting back up , dusting my self off, back on the bike...

My coach laughing his *** off!!!

Good times really!!!
NICE!! Can't wait to see them!!
Old 07-22-2009, 11:19 AM
Stuntride Subscriber

Ju-C will become famous soon enoughJu-C will become famous soon enough

NICE!! Can't wait to see them!!

I already got a new brake lever! Next? STOPPIES!!!!

thks for asking really..
Old 07-22-2009, 11:23 AM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by meablonde112
haha So I have to be full of drama to be trouble... No, I hate drama. Which!, is why I choose not to hang out with alot of girls. I have so many guy friends, and like 4 girl friends. Most girls are bitches, and stuck up girlie girls. I'm not. Which is why it kinda stung being called a bitch. I'm EXTREMELY sarcastic, and you really can't tell online...
if i had a dollar for every time i heard a chick say that i would have $1,274

anybody notice its says shes from muskegon MI on here but muskegon KY on her myspace?

Last edited by IV; 07-22-2009 at 11:26 AM.

Quick Reply: Girl from MI wants to tandem...