Stunt package off sick inovations

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 11:33 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future
Re: Stunt package off sick inovations

I bought a Sick Inovations cage for an 03 636 and had to ream mounting holes out and in the back where the all thread rod goes every time I tighten the bolts the damn socket gets stuck in the cage. In there defense though, it isn't like this bike hasn't been dropped or wrecked before.
Old 07-20-2009, 10:45 PM

ABQSLOBRA is a decent person

Originally Posted by tngnst9
Thats good to hear bro, I got the SI but I hear its hard as hell to take off after u drop it a couple times. So I should order a new sprocket then?

Oh and since ur here, I was wonderin do you know of any place I can buy a rear brake setup. I looked all over the internet and couldnt find ****.
SI cage is great at protecting the bike but as a matter of fact I'm wrestling with getting the damn thing off after I've bent the rear cross-bar and now I can't get a good angle on the rear mounting nuts...dammit!!! so yeah, apparently it is a pain to get off lol

The sprocket is up to you. I live at 5500 feet elevation, most people hate the HP loss on their bikes when they come here, which might be why i like the gearing so much (and it's almost necessary here in ABQ). You might play with stock for a while and see what you think, but i've always liked more gear than less on every bike i've had (even non stunters).....personal preference i guess... try a few teeth over stock maybe? then more as you get a taste for it? i dunno

I don't have a handbrake so I can't offer any advice on them.. but i might recommend learning to use foot brake before you get a handbrake http://www.fullthrottleinc.net/original_site/index.html has them, but i havent done much research on where to buy one
Old 07-22-2009, 03:15 PM

P_Nice31 is a decent person

Originally Posted by ABQSLOBRA
SI cage is great at protecting the bike but as a matter of fact I'm wrestling with getting the damn thing off after I've bent the rear cross-bar and now I can't get a good angle on the rear mounting nuts...dammit!!! so yeah, apparently it is a pain to get off lol

The sprocket is up to you. I live at 5500 feet elevation, most people hate the HP loss on their bikes when they come here, which might be why i like the gearing so much (and it's almost necessary here in ABQ). You might play with stock for a while and see what you think, but i've always liked more gear than less on every bike i've had (even non stunters).....personal preference i guess... try a few teeth over stock maybe? then more as you get a taste for it? i dunno

I don't have a handbrake so I can't offer any advice on them.. but i might recommend learning to use foot brake before you get a handbrake http://www.fullthrottleinc.net/original_site/index.html has them, but i havent done much research on where to buy one

Im live in the springs and i think the elevation is higher. damn so since im puttin together my first stunter i should automatically gear up???
Old 08-02-2009, 03:18 AM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

go ahead and go for the stage 3 if you have money like that to spend lol.

just hook up cage,cage sliders,bar,and the stunt pegs.

put up the sprocket last or untill you got your BP on lockski.

i aint ballin like you yet so i ordered stage 1 lol.

im going to get the stunt pegs next, then rear HB, then dual caliper, then clip ons, then DB bars, then if im still alive... ill take some pics in the lot and hopefilly a video for you guys haha
Old 08-02-2009, 01:41 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
I bought a Sick Inovations cage for an 03 636 and had to ream mounting holes out and in the back where the all thread rod goes every time I tighten the bolts the damn socket gets stuck in the cage. In there defense though, it isn't like this bike hasn't been dropped or wrecked before.
your prolly using 14mm socket, use 9/16 and it won't get stuck
Old 08-02-2009, 04:28 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mofat01
your prolly using 14mm socket, use 9/16 and it won't get stuck
Will give that a try, just figured it was 14mm. Makes sense now that you think about it. American made cage.