I'm finally ready?!

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2009, 02:18 AM

joe7dust is a decent person
I'm finally ready?!

I had a Honda CM450e for 5 years and loved the hell out of it but you really couldn't do much on it as far as stunting goes. The closest I came was laying back with my hands clasped behind my head while going straight for 100+ yards (had a sticky throttle). The one time I wheelied on it (by accident) me and my friend were drunk and fell right off the back of it in an intersection (only way to wheelie on that thing was to redline it and pop the clutch in first gear) and I had a deep bruise on my thigh from the handle bar when it landed upside down on me. Well after a years break I FINALLY got a somewhat "real" bike and it seems to have plenty of HP to do wheelies in first, second and third YAY. I feel like going out and hitting a parking lot right now, but it is not 100% legal yet so I will wait until the cops can't give me a ticket for inspection or no "M" class license. Can they give me a ticket for doing wheelies in an empty parking lot? Trying to find a good place to do it around here. There are no country roads or anything it is pretty urban for many miles.
Old 07-03-2009, 02:26 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: I'm finally ready?!

katana's are great stuntbikes

use the search button and cruse around in the help and how to section
Old 07-03-2009, 03:06 AM

Old Man Spooner is a decent person

Yeah, cops can give tickets for parking lot wheelies. "Wreckless Driving". If he wants to be a dick he make something up and give you a ticket for it. I got a ticket for cutting left on a right hand turn.
Old 07-03-2009, 04:36 AM

Yea I heard they are great stuntbikes. One thing I noticed is it has a low clearance. I tried to hop a curb yesterday and ended up wracking myself in the nuts. Hopefully I never hit a pothole big enough for this to be a problem at higher speeds. :o
Old 07-03-2009, 11:33 AM

jlh42581 is a decent person

a curb, really?
Old 07-03-2009, 03:01 PM

Yea a curb was all that stood between me taking a shortcut or going the long way for about .5-1 mile. Going up it was no prob but coming down the other side the bottom caught on the "sharp" edge of it. I used to do that all the time on my Honda most that ever happened was a scrape, this nearly sent me over the handlebars.
Old 07-03-2009, 03:28 PM

jlh42581 is a decent person

wouldnt even try such a thing