Newbie Tandem Girl from Minnesota ;)

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 05:24 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough
Re: Newbie Tandem Girl from Minnesota ;)

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
lol.. hey i had the wise idea to pop top at 10-11am when you had to drive back to ft worth..

jesus i got drunk that night
hahaha. good times! that dude from your apt complex that walked by just looked at all of us like "wtf? AA candidates."

Originally Posted by T/C
Its 83 right now here
i love doing that to people up north.

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
thats too hot for me lol. im a ****** *****. in the summer i usually dont come riding till night time. i need the temp to be in between 55 and 75 degrees to be happy. and prefer it to be cold when i parking lot ride. i hate sweltering heat when im riding.
i feel the exact same about the cold. you should have seen me last weekend. it was like 58 and i was complaining about it being cold.

man we thread jacked this ****!!!
Old 02-26-2009, 05:26 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by IV

man we thread jacked this ****!!!
you know i jack every thread i touch
Old 02-26-2009, 05:38 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

you have been lurked. youre one of those wierd girls that has many diff looks. so in some pics i want to bang you, and in some pics i want to bang you and not tell anyone that i did.

side notes:
what guy would want to kiss the girl after she had his dick in her mouth?

ill bang a bi girl but i wont date one. bad enough having to worry about her banging some dude behind your back, then you gotta worry about her bangin chicks too. ik ik im a ***. id **** 2 girls at once but that whole lesbian fantasy **** that guys get into doesnt impress me.

thats all i have to say.
+1 hahahaha
Old 02-26-2009, 06:09 PM

irocthestreet is a decent person

shes hot, id probably put my a team on the field for atleast 3 quarters
Old 02-26-2009, 06:14 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by irocthestreet
shes hot, id probably put my a team on the field for atleast 3 quarters
you call her hot...what do you call a girl that really looks good?
Old 02-26-2009, 06:19 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

you call her hot...what do you call a girl that really looks good?

ouch
Old 02-26-2009, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by ViagRRa
ouch
shes not ugly, shes decent to bang but i wouldnt date her and bring her around my boys thinking im rollin with a mint piece lol. just sayin..
Old 02-26-2009, 06:31 PM

Lil'Fiddy-Girl is a decent person

Originally Posted by F4i_Dark_Knight
wow, what has this thread turned into...

hey tandem girl, you should post some pics of your next session, i havent tryed any tandem stuff but that takes some nuts on the chicks part...

I know....thread jacked like a **** haha..... and will do Knight, I would have loved to say it would be soon, but we just got done having a ******* blizzard plow through here....******* mother nature, she's a god damn bia!! lol

shes not ugly, shes decent to bang but i wouldnt date her and bring her around my boys thinking im rollin with a mint piece lol. just sayin..
Well good thing i'm not into stunting for the looks.....just to show up all your boys.....they can make their own opinions on the skills, screw the looks!
Old 02-26-2009, 06:47 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by LilTandemBP

screw the looks! and yes ******* this is my *** (left one)
its
Old 02-26-2009, 07:22 PM

WTF?!?!?!?!?! That is def not mine.....................I would never do airbrush :P
Old 02-26-2009, 07:24 PM

Well good thing i'm not into stunting for the looks.....just to show up all your boys.....they can make their own opinions on the skills, screw the looks!
showing up "my boys" lol dont kid yourself. youre a girl which means you show up no man in any department besides sandwich making. im not even gonna get into who "my boys" are cuz its really irrelevant but know this...if i quit riding now and you practiced everyday for 10 years, you wouldnt posess 10% of my skill on a bike. now dont take that as me pumping myself up, cuz in the realm of male stunters im a decent rider but nothing insanely spectacular. its just that girls for whatever reason will never compare to the skill of a man on a motorcycle....
Old 02-26-2009, 07:28 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

WTF?!?!?!?!?! That is def not mine.....................I would never do airbrush :P
wtf??? you posted it kitty
Old 02-26-2009, 10:37 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yeah. I saw you do it. Dont call Juca a liar. Or I shall roundhouse kidney punch you in your falopian tubes
Old 02-26-2009, 11:12 PM

irocthestreet is a decent person

showing up "my boys" lol dont kid yourself. youre a girl which means you show up no man in any department besides sandwich making. im not even gonna get into who "my boys" are cuz its really irrelevant but know this...if i quit riding now and you practiced everyday for 10 years, you wouldnt posess 10% of my skill on a bike. now dont take that as me pumping myself up, cuz in the realm of male stunters im a decent rider but nothing insanely spectacular. its just that girls for whatever reason will never compare to the skill of a man on a motorcycle....
ouch
Old 02-26-2009, 11:39 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Originally Posted by irocthestreet
ouch

Truth hurts
Old 02-26-2009, 11:39 PM

Hit&Run is a decent person

Love my state, hate the winters. Just feel lucky you're in the cities, I'm at school in GFK. WAY shittier. Probly won't be riding weather here til may...
Old 02-26-2009, 11:45 PM
Post Whore Nazi

eww. gross.
Old 02-27-2009, 12:11 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IV
hahaha. good times! that dude from your apt complex that walked by just looked at all of us like "wtf? AA candidates."
possibly because it was 11am and we had a decent pile of empties already...

oh well... the only thing that guy was good for was looking at his wifes ****... she had some bigguns
Old 02-27-2009, 01:35 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Something wrong with that?? I dont deal with homo-phobes! It's a choice I decide.....I like guys & girls :D
Realllly.... Hi!

you have been lurked. youre one of those wierd girls that has many diff looks. so in some pics i want to bang you, and in some pics i want to bang you and not tell anyone that i did.

side notes:
what guy would want to kiss the girl after she had his dick in her mouth?

ill bang a bi girl but i wont date one. bad enough having to worry about her banging some dude behind your back, then you gotta worry about her bangin chicks too. ik ik im a ***. id **** 2 girls at once but that whole lesbian fantasy **** that guys get into doesnt impress me.

thats all i have to say.
1- Fine, I'll take her! I dig her different looks!
2- If it's too gross for his mouth it's too gross for mine. No kiss 4 me = no head.4 him.
3- LOL Seriously? Sheesh... Yet another guy who is more insecure the more options a girl has... How about being her best one and then she wouldn't WANT any other?
If someone is only with you because they don't have any other options, and you are cool with that & like it that way, you DEF got some insecurity problems & rightfully so. Simply being bi does NOT make you a **** or promiscuous. Whether a girl's options are girls, guys, both or whatever, doesn't matter, cuz having options isn't the problem, the problem is if she would rather have one of those options than you. So if you got a prob with worrying about a chick ******* lots of other people instead of you, take some responsibility for your part of the situation. But quit acting like being bi makes a girl incapable of a serious, committed long term relationship you can have faith & trust in. That's retarded.
is it gay if you suck your own dick? cuz like when you jerk off its not gay.......
Nope not gay. Try the Plow pose (yoga).

Originally Posted by frayz
+1 who kisses after a girl blows u.
for real? Wow... What a double standard.
Hm. See, if a guy thinks his *** is too disgusting to touch or taste, then it is for me too. That's the rule I use. It's only fair.
Old 02-27-2009, 03:21 AM

Hey Valeska....marry me?? haha....LOVED YOUR POST!!

Oh and sdfkillz get off your ******* ego trip dude.....seriously!! Ever heard of "got nothing nice to say, dont say it"?? Stay off my ******* thread if all you're going to do is bash me....honestly dude!!

Oh and Juca....I didn't post that ****....honestly, not that kind of girl thank you very much!! So nice try boys!!

Quick Reply: Newbie Tandem Girl from Minnesota ;)