whats up everyone??

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 01:29 PM

ridefastdieslow is a decent person
whats up everyone??

my name is jason, im from albany, New York. Im 23. i paint cars for a living. Ive been around bikes my whole life. ive raced flattrack in district three for almost 6 years. just got out of it recently. Had gotten a salvaged 2001 cbr600 f4i about 7 months ago and went through it and spent about 2 months straight fixing it. new rims , repaired all the damage in the wire harness. repainted the whole bike at my job. just recently started to get into the stunting end of it.

Heres a rough idea of what i had to work with when i first got it.
Name:  DSC01222.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  44.0 KB

And here it is now
Name:  DSC02850.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  218.0 KB
Old 11-10-2008, 01:03 PM

phxRRkid will become famous soon enough
Re: whats up everyone??

welcome to SL bro, paint looks nice but whats with the mismatched rims? one black one chrome?
Old 11-10-2008, 03:46 PM

Thanks man, as for the mismatched rims the rear rim is brand new and have not gotten around to polish the lips on it yet.
Old 11-10-2008, 03:48 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

That's a minty looking bike to learn to stunt on. Good luck bro
Old 11-10-2008, 04:59 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

killer paint hate to see it go .....dont worry about mismatched wheels man....stunting a minty fresh bike is heart break when you drop it! AND YOU WILL! BUT THE LADIES DIG SCARS! <-----that's you bro! hahahaha
Old 11-11-2008, 06:42 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

nice bike, welcome!
Old 11-11-2008, 03:45 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ridefastdieslow

And here it is now

welcome to SL, here's my advice and i would highly recommend taking it.

either-

A. sell that bike for around $3500-4000, buy a stunt piece that is already set-up for around $2500, and keep the rest of the cash to fix what you break, because you will break a lot learning.

B. take everything off that bike (i.e fairings, tank, and exhaust) and buy some fairings that are already rashed up (all you will need is a front fender, tail, and a tank that is already dented). then find an exhaust that is already cut down. everything you will need you can find in the classified section for cheap, aside from the tail (those are kinda hard to come buy).
Old 11-11-2008, 07:23 PM

thanks for the advice man, i honestly dont think i will stunt the bike. i had recently just took 4 1/2 inches out of the D&D pipe but i think im going to leave it the way it is. i just sold my snowmobile so im gonna use the money to buy another wrecked bike and just get it rideable for stunting. i have to many hours into the paint to wreck it or let alone sell it and get a decent amount of money for it since the bike has a salvage title and almost 15,000 miles so i think ill just keep it the way it is