Bored out of my mind in Europe!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 09:28 AM

2WheeledLunacy is a decent person
Bored out of my mind in Europe!

What up everyone? I'm new to the site and wanted to introduce myself. Currently the Army's got me stuck out here in the Netherlands and I can't find anybody to ride with let alone stunters. Anybody riding around these parts or know of any stunt shows comin' up?

Man I can't wait to get back to the states. You gotta be so careful with your bike over here. Last year in August I walked away from my 04 gixxer 750 for 3 minutes and someone decided that I was better off without it. I got me a 954RR now but it's still in the states and won't be here till probably August. I'm dieing with all this beautiful weather and no bike.

Anyways, hit me up. Peace
Old 05-17-2008, 02:29 AM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bored out of my mind in Europe!

Europe sucks

so do you..................you suck
Old 05-17-2008, 04:01 AM

-Loco- is a decent person

Originally Posted by 2WheeledLunacy
What up everyone? I'm new to the site and wanted to introduce myself. Currently the Army's got me stuck out here in the Netherlands and I can't find anybody to ride with let alone stunters. Anybody riding around these parts or know of any stunt shows comin' up?

Man I can't wait to get back to the states. You gotta be so careful with your bike over here. Last year in August I walked away from my 04 gixxer 750 for 3 minutes and someone decided that I was better off without it. I got me a 954RR now but it's still in the states and won't be here till probably August. I'm dieing with all this beautiful weather and no bike.

Anyways, hit me up. Peace

yo man, there's a lot of good stunters in the netherlands... most of em are on here... hit up da liks, racemaniac or insane J or check out http://stuntforum.nl
Old 05-17-2008, 04:03 AM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe they have your bike...HAHAHAHA
Old 05-17-2008, 10:48 AM

2WheeledLunacy is a decent person

Originally Posted by GSWITCH33
Maybe they have your bike...HAHAHAHA
You're probably right......bastards!!!!!

Originally Posted by -Loco-
yo man, there's a lot of good stunters in the netherlands... most of em are on here... hit up da liks, racemaniac or insane J or check out http://stuntforum.nl
Thanks for the info