Newb Girl

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 07:23 PM

bdc_Marky is a decent person
Re: Newb Girl

haha this sums up this thread and stuntlife pretty well
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1771556

As for the whole e-gangster thing, i think a little hate back and forth in good humor is fine, but it's when people take it the wrong way and actually let the comments get them upset that things go wrong. Like Durty, for example, likes to start a little e-drama, but when it comes down to it he justs puts his two cents in and never really gets heated by whatever someone says to him. I know I would never get upset by what someone I dont even know says about me, but bringing up family does make it personal. nonetheless, if you're "famous," even if its only in the tight-knit stunt community, you have to expect for people to be hating... and when you're married to a model, you have to expect for "kids" to be salivating over your girl. I know if i was married to a victoria secret model i wouldnt go busting bottles over peoples' heads if they said they would **** her when her commercial was on
Old 01-02-2008, 07:29 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bdc_Marky
haha this sums up this thread and stuntlife pretty well
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1771556

As for the whole e-gangster thing, i think a little hate back and forth in good humor is fine, but it's when people take it the wrong way and actually let the comments get them upset that things go wrong. Like Durty, for example, likes to start a little e-drama, but when it comes down to it he justs puts his two cents in and never really gets heated by whatever someone says to him. I know I would never get upset by what someone I dont even know says about me, but bringing up family does make it personal. nonetheless, if you're "famous," even if its only in the tight-knit stunt community, you have to expect for people to be hating... and when you're married to a model, you have to expect for "kids" to be salivating over your girl. I know if i was married to a victoria secret model i wouldnt go busting bottles over peoples' heads if they said they would **** her when her commercial was on
you are wrong about durty ,he gets mad and brakes his own **** when he gets in an e fight
Old 01-02-2008, 09:28 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by old man roger
you are wrong about durty ,he gets mad and brakes his own **** when he gets in an e fight
only when im amped up on the cocaine lol

especially when i make a bad photochop of darius and he takes that serious also, i tell him "im really sorry lets put it behind us and be amigos again" and he doesnt reply!!! (on msn) wat a waste of primo peruvian high grade pure ****!!!!

ur the best DARIUS thx bro!!!
Old 01-02-2008, 11:10 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Shut the **** up you stinky *** mangina he bitch!
Old 01-02-2008, 11:56 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by GSE Mike
youve learned alright but youll always be a squid....and the only one queefing is your mom on my dick lol
hahaha hahaha

like this ***^^......hey while you at stuntwars maybe silverstunter can tag-team you in so me and D can whoop both your asses

Im glad you have a place(the internet) you can act bad, and talk ****.
Cause if you come say that to my face, i bet it will be less than a full second before your punk *** gets rocked.......ILL BET THAT

EAZY
dont try to reply wit some quire *** response and expect me to say anything back
I'm not doin anymore TALKING
Old 01-03-2008, 12:12 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

man, this is just out of hand.... hell of funny though. (for the grammar police on here).
Old 01-03-2008, 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by Darius
Shut the **** up you stinky *** mangina he bitch!
are u talking to me? cuz i dont care if its the internet if ur talking to me, but im not gonna tell u wat im gonna do if u are talking to me cuz i wanna catch u slipin!!
Old 01-03-2008, 01:58 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
HAHAHAHA, ***** this **** just got hilarious....

there are countless threads, and post made by women on this site, where most of you ****** aint even hearing what the broad is saying... and your posting.... "show us your **** or die", or "post nudes or stfu", or some random dumb *** **** like that.

every broad that post on here is someones wife, girlfriend, or significant other, that dont make no- one respect her.

not saying that D has popped off at anyones bitch, and i do recal him showing respect to me, and mine when i was in a bitch debate vs. durty.... but you had to know the leg humpers were gonna get at her that way darius...

she's a model, and has an appealing avatar, and you knew it was bound to jump off like this. she pays hommage to you talkin about "owned by darius", but what about her paying homage to her dude and putting up a different kind of avatar...... but wait, this is the interenet, and a free contry, she should be entitled to do what she wants... and i know she may be proud of her modeling career and or pics, so thats what she put up. no harm no foul, but you gotta be more thick skinned about that kinda ****.

you can't go to stuntwars fightin hella ****** that popped off at ya breezie online.

eventually, you will get a ***** or two that just does it on purpose who wants to get a shot at you.... then you would look silly, IF he happened to beat ya ***. esp, if he is a florida native... you being from the same coast and location i am from, you know how **** goes down when ****** in on they own soil. he might have something for ya.

but i respect ya a little bit more, for not lettin a ***** talk to ya main that way.
thank god for urbandictionary.com thats all i have to say

Originally Posted by Darius
If you think this punk, if he even shows is gonna have more backup than me at Stuntwars your ****** trippin!
YO i got ur back D! :YEAH

Originally Posted by DURTY
he should beat on him at a stunt event over his comments?!?! common!!!! thats gay!!!
i would have caught alot of asswhoopins by now if everyone played by those rules
Old 01-03-2008, 08:47 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
hahaha hahaha

like this ***^^......hey while you at stuntwars maybe silverstunter can tag-team you in so me and D can whoop both your asses

Im glad you have a place(the internet) you can act bad, and talk ****.
Cause if you come say that to my face, i bet it will be less than a full second before your punk *** gets rocked.......ILL BET THAT

EAZY
dont try to reply wit some quire *** response and expect me to say anything back
I'm not doin anymore TALKING
CHOP CHOP i just cut off your moms arms and legs now shes my favorite spinner.....you couldn't rock a cradle keep quiet cause theres nothing for you to say Ill bet that haha i love messing with the retarded
Old 01-03-2008, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
i would have caught alot of asswhoopins by now if everyone played by those rules
+1
Old 01-03-2008, 10:55 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

+1
glad u agree clown

now get the F down to az
Old 01-04-2008, 09:47 PM

Monica-Lee is a decent person

Well, what an exuberant welcome! Thanks to those who genuinely ( & respectfully) welcomed me to the forum...
Old 01-04-2008, 10:00 PM
hate practitioner

sooooo im guessing D dosent want me as back up?
Old 01-05-2008, 01:02 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

this is what everyone who takes the internet seriously, eventually does in their personal life.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="373"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HITxyZljyoI&rel=1&border=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HITxyZljyoI&rel=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="373"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Old 01-05-2008, 01:58 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

im skurred to click on that .....lol

is he gonna blow his own head of ???????
Old 01-05-2008, 06:42 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

^^^wtf roger? LOL your paranoid man

every time someone post's a video you have a nervous breakdown deciding if your going to click on it

Old 01-05-2008, 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
^^^wtf roger? LOL your paranoid man

every time someone post's a video you have a nervous breakdown deciding if your going to click on it

people that are 'really' homophobic are actually closet homo's and in order to conceal the fact, they 'over' react to homosexuality like roger does.
Old 01-05-2008, 07:22 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

This was a good read thanks guy's. LOL at roger being so paranoid still
Old 01-05-2008, 12:49 PM
also known as OMR

people that are 'really' homophobic are actually closet homo's and in order to conceal the fact, they 'over' react to homosexuality like roger does.
i was thinking the guy was gonna blow his head off not blow some one durty is a faag
Old 01-05-2008, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
i was thinking the guy was gonna blow his head off not blow some one durty is a faag
if i was a ***, i would not hide in the closet!

Quick Reply: Newb Girl