Newb Girl

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 10:49 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
Re: Newb Girl

For real!! Just like the punks that will holla at your lady when your walking down the street, no ****** respect.

Originally Posted by seldon929rr
it shouldn't matter who's chick it is. I have 4 sisters and I'm tired of "playas" thinking they can say whatever the **** they want just because it's a chick. you may have just been jokin but around here if someone talks to one of my sisters, let alone my wife like that, there would be no apologies. think before you speak. disrespecting women isn't a joke and I'm sick of kids thinking it is. everyone has a mother or sister or significant other just think what you would do if someone said that **** to any one of them. I usually don't get into this drama **** on stuntlife but that ****'s ridicoulous.
Old 01-01-2008, 10:55 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Darius
For real!! Just like the punks that will holla at your lady when your walking down the street, no ****** respect.
yeah, but i usually find that only happens to me when im by myself and out numbered.
Old 01-01-2008, 11:49 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

like what was said earlier if it just your girl it's one thing if its your wife it's totally different!!!!
Old 01-02-2008, 01:12 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
HAHAHAHA, ***** this **** just got hilarious....

there are countless threads, and post made by women on this site, where most of you ****** aint even hearing what the broad is saying... and your posting.... "show us your **** or die", or "post nudes or stfu", or some random dumb *** **** like that.

every broad that post on here is someones wife, girlfriend, or significant other, that dont make no- one respect her.

not saying that D has popped off at anyones bitch, and i do recal him showing respect to me, and mine when i was in a bitch debate vs. durty.... but you had to know the leg humpers were gonna get at her that way darius...

she's a model, and has an appealing avatar, and you knew it was bound to jump off like this. she pays hommage to you talkin about "owned by darius", but what about her paying homage to her dude and putting up a different kind of avatar...... but wait, this is the interenet, and a free contry, she should be entitled to do what she wants... and i know she may be proud of her modeling career and or pics, so thats what she put up. no harm no foul, but you gotta be more thick skinned about that kinda ****.

you can't go to stuntwars fightin hella ****** that popped off at ya breezie online.

eventually, you will get a ***** or two that just does it on purpose who wants to get a shot at you.... then you would look silly, IF he happened to beat ya ***. esp, if he is a florida native... you being from the same coast and location i am from, you know how **** goes down when ****** in on they own soil. he might have something for ya.

but i respect ya a little bit more, for not lettin a ***** talk to ya main that way.
nooooo way man.... i was definitely not making it into that...

see once again, something got twisted.

what i was telling darius, was saying he is going to stuntwars and gonna hand someone they *** is just kinda irrelivent.

i dare someone to tell me they gonna come to my state and they gonna whope my ***. i could definitely handle myself agains 2 or 3 ******, BUT, if some ***** was bringin the beef, i would definitely have folks with me, and some extra just incase **** got outta hand.

so i was tellin him it wassnt worth talkin about whippin anyones ***, for something this small, just to maybe get caught off guard.

so like i was saying, he knows as well as i do... where we are from, ****** get killed daily because they came to someones soil, and they got bombed on for steppin to someone on they home turf.

this aint a east vs. west thing... this is a you vs. him thing. you said something he aint like, he told you something he will do. aint got **** to do with the left or right coast.

not saying you are a skandle *** *****.... but you never know what someone will do to you, when it isnt guaranteed to be a one on one. you might be at SW with more homies than he has with him... that are willing to do dirt, and him and the siu crew might need to come back the next day to handle things

that's it, no more no less...

but if he's gonna see you about something though, i doubt he would care bout who is with you. i know i usually dont care......
couldnt agree more, and i dont remember saying anything about ur girl??? lol if i did im sure it wasnt takin outta context!!!!

This **** aint no boys n the hood drama, this is some 23yr old kid talkin ****. If you think this punk, if he even shows is gonna have more backup than me at Stuntwars your ****** trippin! I dont need backup to slap this kid around. Maybe he will think twice before popin his little mouth to someone he will definitely come in contact with very soon.
why do u feel the need to make the world a better place by slapping a 'kid' around?!?!? which will just make u a 33 year old married MAN look like the bully??? i will understand if he has the ***** to say it infront of u then check him but....
its to be expected when ur girl is hot and should make u feel good about being with her!!! "brush ur shoulders off" u cant fight everyone!!! be the bigger, older man with the hot girl haha!!

tupac said it best: "every funeral i go to was cuz of some bitch the nite before" (im just quoting him) dont beat ME at stuntwars lol but i have been told by some old G's that u should never fight for a girl and only fight for ur wife and if u do fight for ur wife make sure its for a damn good reason cuz we live in a crazy world and its not worth getting shot by someone who might not have anything to lose unlike U, know wat i mean bro!!!!!!!! and i doubt his comments that gets tossed around on a regular is worth all that, when im sure she could hold her own on here and respond back!!! NOW if someone slaps her or some **** then defend ur wife!!!.............
Old 01-02-2008, 01:52 AM

MR. RYAN SMITH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ExtremeAcres
so now SL is all about respect ? and there are Lines to be crossed ?
Well, I mean no disrespect...ryan smith I know you are OG...but silver stunterR6 has been at SL longer than you (at least with this username) and has more posts ...So I would think he (at least) knows what SL is like , or about ...

and imho ...it wasnt hard to read the humor in his posts...you could tell he was just trying to be funny ... or he was just drunk and being stupid...

but I have seen a WAY more offensive stuff ...regularily on SL ... and some of it posted by some of you guys ... and even if it is "just joking" ...I think you guys sound all emo in this thread...trying to be all moral and respectful "role model citizens"

unless SL has taken on a whole new "attitude for 08" but I doubt it

Oh yeah ...and welcome Monica Lee ...it's always cool to have more badass chicks who ride .(like RRC and some of the other girls Stuntin and riding).. hangin around this site ...cant wait to see some pics and vids of your skills....whoopin on some guys egos...
HE HAS BEEN ON STUNTLIFE LONGER THAN ME SO HE HAS THE RIGHT TO CROSS THE LINE? TALKING **** TO EACH OTHER IS ONE THING, DIS-RESPECTING SOMEBODY'S WIFE IS OUT OF LINE.
Old 01-02-2008, 03:00 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by DURTY
couldnt agree more, and i dont remember saying anything about ur girl??? lol if i did im sure it wasnt takin outta context!!!!
haha, it was way back in the day... and i think we were comparing chicks that we hang with or something... long story short, you werent disrespecting me or nothing, you were just askin about my wife.. and i told you i dont post pics of my wife, just bike ******.

why do u feel the need to make the world a better place by slapping a 'kid' around?!?!? which will just make u a 33 year old married MAN look like the bully??? i will understand if he has the ***** to say it infront of u then check him but....

its to be expected when ur girl is hot and should make u feel good about being with her!!! "brush ur shoulders off" u cant fight everyone!!! be the bigger, older man with the hot girl haha!!

tupac said it best: "every funeral i go to was cuz of some bitch the nite before" (im just quoting him) dont beat ME at stuntwars lol but i have been told by some old G's that u should never fight for a girl and only fight for ur wife and if u do fight for ur wife make sure its for a damn good reason cuz we live in a crazy world and its not worth getting shot by someone who might not have anything to lose unlike U, know wat i mean bro!!!!!!!! and i doubt his comments that gets tossed around on a regular is worth all that, when im sure she could hold her own on here and respond back!!! NOW if someone slaps her or some **** then defend ur wife!!!.............

exactly what i was trying to say, just in another fashion. Darius says he dont need no help for no 23 year old kid... but i know some 23 year old kids that most typical ****** dont want problems with. not saying this foo is one of em, and like i said before... darius prolly could handle a dude or two, but after already threatning this cat with whoppin his *** at stuntwars... what if he knew some cats that really didnt give a ****, and no matter how much backup darius got.. they shut down stuntwars on some thuggin' type ****... all because he was being sarcastic online...

Darius, you usually "try" to be witty, and say some **** like "boys n da hood" drama to my comments when i wassnt making it out to be like that... why aint you just "try" to say somethin to the cloun that would bruise his ego instead? something like "shawty would **** with you, if you made a mill a year, drove exotic cars, and was a mackin *** stunna like myself.. but since you drive exotics on xbox, and ask a million people paper or plastic... unfortunately you are over looked.... "

that woulda been hellllla more funnier than you tryin to debo the lil *****... and say i'ma whoop your *** when i come in contact with you.

9 times outta 10, he's a pimple faced joker, and he prolly googled ya broad up, and masturbated vigourously to her already... if he is a leg humper like that. it wont make you look no better for haulin off in his *** about it, might make you feel better ofcourse, but it comes with the territory when you got a hot breezie... just somethin you gotta deal with

and from this comment:
i figure you have already gone through something like that.... did you whip every ***** *** that tried to whisper at your girl on the slide.. or no, you just wanna get at this lil dude?

... you can always just go through knockin heads for ever because ****** came sideways at your chick. i would save it for if a dude slapped her on the *** or something, then you are blastin ****** for her honor... that is worth it.

speaking from experience, even if he snitched... you wont go to jail, because he violated your wife first. you just "per-say" defended and protected her.... instead of hunted him down and whopped his ***

Last edited by SYTFU_R6; 01-02-2008 at 03:07 AM.
Old 01-02-2008, 03:35 AM

DerekMey is a decent person

Screw everyone for getting off topic. Monica-Lee Welcome and enjoy.

One question Darius.....yall ride off from the wedding on two wheels...or better yet one???

and D don't worry bout it, SilverStunterR6, if i see you at SW i'll put you down ***** the first disrespectful comment you make to a woman. Everyone knows people make these comments on SL when a girl gets on, but we don't have to act like we've been in lockdown with no sight of a female. It goes unsaid that comments like that are disrespect.
Old 01-02-2008, 03:49 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

hahah, i had to just go and re-read what homie posted, and i must say... that **** really wassnt the best choice of words.

i woulda blamed it on some bud, or alcohol..... because that **** was really outta left field! it was kinda like a E-Rack post...

anyway, to get back on topic.... monica, do you still have the f4i, or no?

p.s. the switchback avi rocks too!
Old 01-02-2008, 04:30 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Cuh(silverwhatever) WAS drunk......Darius is da man

thats al that counts
Old 01-02-2008, 05:00 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

idk... all i know is darius is the man... lol
Old 01-02-2008, 08:24 AM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

You use to talk **** to Keith and that was Kanes wife ?
Old 01-02-2008, 08:51 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stock05
well you obviously dont have a problem with it, seeing how youve been here since 02
Yeah pal when i joined this was a site for stunt riders now somehow it became a place for **** to be gay....no real riders even come on here anymore.....i do just to **** with the retarded....its be sold out to ******* sponsors and its just a waste of time for anybody who is really interested in riding......so please continue
Old 01-02-2008, 09:04 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by GSE Mike
Yeah pal when i joined this was a site for stunt riders now somehow it became a place for **** to be gay....no real riders even come on here anymore.....i do just to **** with the retarded....its be sold out to ******* sponsors and its just a waste of time for anybody who is really interested in riding......so please continue
i have learned a lot from SL, it answered all my squid questions and more before i would ask sooo... STFU you quife
Old 01-02-2008, 10:03 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

I don't understand.... did she change her avatar?
I like the little Aprilia!
Welcome, don't let the tools discourage you...

And shame on everyone for making her feel like a piece of meat her first thread. I am married for 10 years now, and I have a beautiful daughter that looks just like her mom ...... and I have a temper.
I wouldn't talk about what I am gonna do if I see you... I would just see ****** see you. Why warn him like sytfu said?? And without beating around the bush... bring a gun just incase it gets stupid.

And hey Darius, I sadly haven't actually seen one entire start to finish of the DVD's you have, but I have enjoyed a good many portions of them with friends. I don't think you are the type of person that uses women to promote themselves with the typical wood-chopper sections, or that bike show, wet T-shirt, jello-wrestling mentallity are you?? I can't recall seeing any **** like that in your advertising, or vid's that I've had the pleasure of watching....

Only asking, cuz if you did stuff like that... and then got all puffy chested over one stupid perverted comment?? That woud look sort of hypocritical don't you think?
But I know from experience that this is just one of the downfalls of having an attractive wife. Beaches and public pools are REAL fun.... I guess it's part of the game that changes for all of us once we get married.
Old 01-02-2008, 10:29 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
i have learned a lot from SL, it answered all my squid questions and more before i would ask sooo... STFU you quife
wtf is a quife??
Old 01-02-2008, 10:32 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke

And shame on everyone for making her feel like a piece of meat her first thread. I am married for 10 years now, and I have a beautiful daughter that looks just like her mom ...... and I have a temper.
I wouldn't talk about what I am gonna do if I see you... I would just see ****** see you. Why warn him like sytfu said?? And without beating around the bush... bring a gun just incase it gets stupid.
wow im sure ur a millionaire!!! thats wat seperates business man from street thugs like u!!! bring a gun?!?!? to stuntwars??? brings GUNS when ur pushing 50 kilos of coke a week YES bring a gun cuz someone said some **** about ur wife on a forum = thug-meat head-loser **** and ur going nowhere in life!!!! and im sure, i hope darius if he does see him, he wouldnt do **** cuz i think hes better then that i hope!!! and has worked hard to be where he is to catch a case over this high school kid ****!!!!

MR.RYANSMITH i agree with u but bro lets be real for a second?!?! he should beat on him at a stunt event over his comments?!?! common!!!! thats gay!!!
Old 01-02-2008, 10:32 AM

***** fart
Old 01-02-2008, 10:34 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
***** fart
isnt that pronounced queef??
Old 01-02-2008, 11:24 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

wow im sure ur a millionaire!!! thats wat seperates business man from street thugs like u!!! bring a gun?!?!? to stuntwars??? brings GUNS when ur pushing 50 kilos of coke a week YES bring a gun cuz someone said some **** about ur wife on a forum = thug-meat head-loser **** and ur going nowhere in life!!!! and im sure, i hope darius if he does see him, he wouldnt do **** cuz i think hes better then that i hope!!! and has worked hard to be where he is to catch a case over this high school kid ****!!!!

MR.RYANSMITH i agree with u but bro lets be real for a second?!?! he should beat on him at a stunt event over his comments?!?! common!!!! thats gay!!!
huh? millionare business man, street thug what? I'm a street thug??.... really? hahhahahahahaha
nut swinger...lol
Now come down from your fantasy world and
tell me what I do for a living and my income.... how do you know me again?? I didn't feel like my post was unrealistic at all.

I think maybe I worded that wrong?? It was a punctuation issue or somin. What I meant is .....

"Why warn him, like STYFU said ..... without beating around the bush(like styfu), bring a gun incase things get stupid...."

You know sort of like, he may roll up with more heat than D has. Like in agreement with what styfu already said, not like it was a new idea that I generated...it's more of a common sense thing really, but the keyword in that whole statement I made about a gun was "STUPID".

If you read at the bottom of my post you'll also see how I downplay the whole issue as just an unfortunate circumstance of having an attractive wife.
One of the only ones too I might add! You may have to get used to it, but never have to put up with it!
Old 01-02-2008, 01:37 PM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

nooooo way man.... i was definitely not making it into that...

see once again, something got twisted.

what i was telling darius, was saying he is going to stuntwars and gonna hand someone they *** is just kinda irrelivent.

i dare someone to tell me they gonna come to my state and they gonna whope my ***. i could definitely handle myself agains 2 or 3 ******, BUT, if some ***** was bringin the beef, i would definitely have folks with me, and some extra just incase **** got outta hand.

so i was tellin him it wassnt worth talkin about whippin anyones ***, for something this small, just to maybe get caught off guard.

so like i was saying, he knows as well as i do... where we are from, ****** get killed daily because they came to someones soil, and they got bombed on for steppin to someone on they home turf.

this aint a east vs. west thing... this is a you vs. him thing. you said something he aint like, he told you something he will do. aint got **** to do with the left or right coast.

not saying you are a skandle *** *****.... but you never know what someone will do to you, when it isnt guaranteed to be a one on one. you might be at SW with more homies than he has with him... that are willing to do dirt, and him and the siu crew might need to come back the next day to handle things

that's it, no more no less...

but if he's gonna see you about something though, i doubt he would care bout who is with you. i know i usually dont care......
wow the only thing youre beating or murdering is the english languish...

Quick Reply: Newb Girl