dont know what im doin here..haha...

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 05:24 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
Re: dont know what im doin here..haha...

bdub in the making... ahh i love stuntlife.

heyyyy captain safety, what ya doin?
Old 11-29-2006, 05:24 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NIUNIA
its gonna be fun fun fun....got i need to rent out a hotel for my friends..haha...all the stunnaz r welcome to come...

Old 11-29-2006, 05:29 PM
Coldhearted Evil

NIUNIA is a decent person
Talking Re: dont know what im doin here..haha...

Originally Posted by Vetter

what that a threesome..?...haha if anybody gonna **** me they bette have my name tattoo-ed ...or else it aint happenin..:YEAH
Old 11-29-2006, 05:31 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

vetter.. just write narnia on the tail of your bike!! , not on the side that says crotch is gay
Old 11-29-2006, 05:32 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
vetter.. just write narnia on the tail of your bike!! , not on the side that says crotch is gay

my bike doesnt say anything anymore...

but i think i might write narnia on it if i decide to goto chi
Old 11-29-2006, 05:33 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

what that a threesome..?...haha if anybody gonna **** me they bette have my name tattoo-ed ...or else it aint happenin..:YEAH

So maggie or niunia.... Do you have a shorter nickname cause I dont know if I can fit 6 letters on my junk
Old 11-29-2006, 05:34 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by ssteve
So maggie or niunia.... Do you have a shorter nickname cause I dont know if I can fit 6 letters on my junk
lower case?
Old 11-29-2006, 05:34 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

steve aka "small member" are you really coming out to chicago for that partY?
Old 11-29-2006, 05:35 PM
Coldhearted Evil

LMFAO! ...you guyz r butcherin my nick..its niunia..pronounced.."new-nya" hahaha
Old 11-29-2006, 05:36 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Old 11-29-2006, 05:38 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

lower case?
Well I got about 2 1/2 inches to play with so chances are that when it went soft all you would see is the N and the A with some wrinkles in the middle
Old 11-29-2006, 05:40 PM
B.T.M.

NA.. Not Applicable to any vagina.. it makes sense.
Old 11-29-2006, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by Vetter
steve aka "small member" are you really coming out to chicago for that partY?
I have a friend who has family there and we have been talking about going to visit for a bit but Im not sure exactly when
Old 11-29-2006, 05:42 PM

NA= nasty animal
Old 11-29-2006, 05:42 PM
B.T.M.

vetter i am gonna pic message u zackie chans tat.. post it in this thread.. or did i already send it to u?
Old 11-29-2006, 05:44 PM
Coldhearted Evil

Originally Posted by ssteve
Well I got about 2 1/2 inches to play with so chances are that when it went soft all you would see is the N and the A with some wrinkles in the middle

haha..wow..im gonna get the whole 2 1/2 inches of hardcore pleasure..

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to the site......
Squid Extradoinaire

vetter i am gonna pic message u zackie chans tat.. post it in this thread.. or did i already send it to u?

send it to my email that way i dont have to send it to mine
Old 11-29-2006, 05:45 PM
B.T.M.

which is?
Old 11-29-2006, 05:46 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

haha..wow..im gonna get the whole 2 1/2 inches of hardcore pleasure..

dont worry...ill be there..

Quick Reply: dont know what im doin here..haha...