Before there was stuntin'

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 11:53 PM

Loopedout420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Before there was stuntin'

Hey! crazy guys & girls I'm a newbee. I'm gonna start ridin' again after loopin out my bike over three yrs. ago on the highway- Needless, to say I never learned to use the rear brake & balance myself, only throlle control @ balance point- until I looped it out that is! I was never reallly hurt that bad besides bumps scrapes and another beat soulder.-(the other shoulder was beat from tryin to fly down a really tight 90 degree turn and find out that turn went left instead of right) HIGHSIDIN' SUCKS!!!!!! Injuries aside I'm ready to come back better than ever w/ knowledge gained from my past experiences. (Of bein' a dumbass) LOL! Besides Slower stuntin is the hottest thing to me and I have an urge inside me to learn it! Thanks everyone-your squid.... :YEAH
Old 04-05-2006, 09:56 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

KENNETH929RR is a decent person
Re: Before there was stuntin'

thanks for coming to stuntlife... you should fit in good here. have fun in here and post up cause it gets addicting coming here.
Old 04-05-2006, 05:58 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

z400doawheelie is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Before there was stuntin'

Originally Posted by Loopedout420
Hey! crazy guys & girls I'm a newbee. I'm gonna start ridin' again after loopin out my bike over three yrs. ago on the highway- Needless, to say I never learned to use the rear brake & balance myself, only throlle control @ balance point- until I looped it out that is! I was never reallly hurt that bad besides bumps scrapes and another beat soulder.-(the other shoulder was beat from tryin to fly down a really tight 90 degree turn and find out that turn went left instead of right) HIGHSIDIN' SUCKS!!!!!! Injuries aside I'm ready to come back better than ever w/ knowledge gained from my past experiences. (Of bein' a dumbass) LOL! Besides Slower stuntin is the hottest thing to me and I have an urge inside me to learn it! Thanks everyone-your squid.... :YEAH
WELCOME...your right highsiding does ****.....it's no good for the bike either...