Hello, all!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2005, 01:46 PM

PJFZ1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello, all!!

I'm new here - tried to join about a month ago and had issues, just now got off my butt and followed up!!
I was referred here by a member who bought some stuff from me (we've got a small parts business) and thought I'd check it out!

I'm not into stunting, but love watching when it's done right! We're more into the twisties - The Dragon is a regular trip for my Honew and I, and we also do Demo Rides for Aprilia at events. I'll browse around th board and see what I can stir up..

Hey Admins - I looked for vendor info and didn't find it - could one of you e-mail me with the policy? I don't want to step out of line by offering anything when it's not allowed!
Old 06-28-2005, 02:05 PM

Mrs.ChrisHill is a decent person
Re: Hello, all!!

HI welcome back to the boards!!!!!!
Old 06-28-2005, 10:17 PM
Super-Thread-editor

Erik will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by PJFZ1
I'm new here - tried to join about a month ago and had issues, just now got off my butt and followed up!!
I was referred here by a member who bought some stuff from me (we've got a small parts business) and thought I'd check it out!

I'm not into stunting, but love watching when it's done right! We're more into the twisties - The Dragon is a regular trip for my Honew and I, and we also do Demo Rides for Aprilia at events. I'll browse around th board and see what I can stir up..

Hey Admins - I looked for vendor info and didn't find it - could one of you e-mail me with the policy? I don't want to step out of line by offering anything when it's not allowed!

First off, welcome to SL

The Dragon kicks ASSSSSSSSSS

Advertising pretty much can't be done unless you're a paid sponsor or non-business related sales.(Personal bike etc..)
Old 06-28-2005, 10:21 PM

PJFZ1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, Erik - I'm probably not bid enough to be a paid sponsor yet - but if you could shoot me an e-mail ith the info I'll check it out - I was thinking of running a discount on our Mohawks for members...
Old 06-29-2005, 08:21 PM
Super-Thread-editor

Erik will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by PJFZ1
Thanks, Erik - I'm probably not bid enough to be a paid sponsor yet - but if you could shoot me an e-mail ith the info I'll check it out - I was thinking of running a discount on our Mohawks for members...

I honestly don't have anything to do with it all. I'd PM Shugga for more info, he runs/owns things.