New girl here

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2004, 02:08 PM

Rocket is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: New girl here

Originally Posted by icebitch200
Going into chicago's hospital for my treatments. Nothing fun..
Until sunday evening. I have to find all the pictures from over the summer.
They will be up. :YEAH
That sucks. It's a good thing but I know it's no fun. I hope everything goes well. You got my thoughts with you. So you're gunna put up some pictures huh? You need to come down and hang out when you get a chance.
Old 12-03-2004, 02:20 PM

Mogwai will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by crrider05
A2 is the coolest town ever....i live in chelsea but i dont have a bike...too bad
Chelsea rocks, you just gotta know the right people.....so, you have a golf cart? Can we stud the tires?
Old 12-03-2004, 02:53 PM

icebitch200 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rocket
That sucks. It's a good thing but I know it's no fun. I hope everything goes well. You got my thoughts with you. So you're gunna put up some pictures huh? You need to come down and hang out when you get a chance.

Thinking sometime late jan early feb. I get a little wild at the bar. :YEAH
Old 12-03-2004, 03:07 PM

Thinking sometime late jan early feb. I get a little wild at the bar. :YEAH
It's time for me to run off to Talladega to offer up my bike to the track gods. Hopefully I'll be back next week. send me some pictures, doesn't matter what kind. rico@thesyndicatecmc.com

Later girlie.
Old 12-03-2004, 03:11 PM

It's time for me to run off to Talladega to offer up my bike to the track gods. Hopefully I'll be back next week. send me some pictures, doesn't matter what kind. rico@thesyndicatecmc.com

Later girlie.
Take care of yourself and be safe.. :YEAH
When you get back, look me up.
Old 12-03-2004, 05:43 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

hey jen i just looked at your picture, and your really pretty.
Old 12-06-2004, 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by GSE Nick
hey jen i just looked at your picture, and your really pretty.

Thank you :YEAH
Old 12-06-2004, 02:09 AM

_juice_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Going into chicago's hospital for my treatments. Nothing fun..
Until sunday evening. I have to find all the pictures from over the summer.
They will be up. :YEAH
whats the deal with this true or not? "toohott4tv"
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...ighlight=worst
Old 12-06-2004, 11:26 AM

toohott4TV is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, please do check ou the other posts made by me regarding Jenn's "cancer". The trick is a liar and a hoe. She is also having treatments at two other hospitals, for her 2nd stage liver cancer... However, she goes to work right after her "treatments." How does she explain there being no record of her tretment or condition? "It was locked by my docter so no one could get it." The bitch is looney as a jay bird. The only locked info at a hospital is mental health info - MUCH MORE LIKEY! No one "broke up with her because of her made up cancer. She made that stuff up three weeks AFTER he caught her ***. He broke up with her becuase she's crazy as hell and had another man in HIS HOUSE - would you have hung around? Um, no - she aint that cute. I called her to see what the deal is with pretending she had any place in his group of friends, or lying about having a bike (She's not even 5' tall, how the hell is she riding a Duccati?) - she first told me it wasn't her on the phone, when I told her I knew it was - she admitted it and tried to dig her way out of the string of lies she has going on right now.
BUSTED BITCH - YOU NEED TO STOP LYING IN PLACES WHERE PEOPLE KNOW YOUR IGNORANT ***!
Originally Posted by juicedgixxer
whats the deal with this true or not? "toohott4tv"
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...ighlight=worst
Old 12-06-2004, 11:38 AM

PavementEater is an unknown quantity at this point

well.. all i can say is your avatar is smokin.

lots-o-hot chickies on here lately..

welcome to SL
Old 12-06-2004, 12:31 PM

toohott4TV is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks
- beware icebitch - the girl has some head problems on a big scale!
Originally Posted by PavementEater
well.. all i can say is your avatar is smokin.

lots-o-hot chickies on here lately..

welcome to SL
Old 12-06-2004, 02:44 PM

yungryder is a decent person

^^^^too hot for t.v...excellent for stuntlife....
Old 12-06-2004, 04:35 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

hahaha i love BW's therrrrrr greatttttt!!! sounds like a female daryl for those out there who know what im talking about
Old 12-06-2004, 04:53 PM

I'm back from Talladega, still alive, I'm happy. lol
Old 12-06-2004, 05:51 PM

THOR_295 is an unknown quantity at this point

i like to hot 4 tv's attitude. Doesnt take no ***t. Gotta respect that, she's keepin it real
Old 12-06-2004, 06:44 PM

I just want to say something about the situation. I don't like fakes and posers and liars anymore than any of you. I also don't like sheep. This chick gets on here and, other than brimstoning the **** out of her ex, she's been pretty nice as far as I can see. The other chick comes in all of her posts and busts her out as a liar and a psycho. That's all well and good. More power to her, but the fact is we have no evidence of what that girl says either. For all we know, the hot for tv chick is the spycho and is just doing everything in her arsenal to discredit Ice. I'm not saying that The 2hot whatever chick is lying and just trying to rip someone else down, but I don't think we should line up to stone the hell out of the girl just on someone else's word. If the chick ****s up in front of everybody and we find out shes a walking sham, drag her down a gravel road and I'll tie her up. Until then, just let her play on the internet however she wants. I doubt anyone gunna get all bent other than the two involved.
Old 12-06-2004, 07:59 PM

MWBCAPT is a decent person

I just want to say something about the situation. I don't like fakes and posers and liars anymore than any of you. I also don't like sheep. This chick gets on here and, other than brimstoning the **** out of her ex, she's been pretty nice as far as I can see. The other chick comes in all of her posts and busts her out as a liar and a psycho. That's all well and good. More power to her, but the fact is we have no evidence of what that girl says either. For all we know, the hot for tv chick is the spycho and is just doing everything in her arsenal to discredit Ice. I'm not saying that The 2hot whatever chick is lying and just trying to rip someone else down, but I don't think we should line up to stone the hell out of the girl just on someone else's word. If the chick ****s up in front of everybody and we find out shes a walking sham, drag her down a gravel road and I'll tie her up. Until then, just let her play on the internet however she wants. I doubt anyone gunna get all bent other than the two involved.
OR THE X B-FRIEND (ME). I WANT ICE TO STOP THE B.S. . MOVE ON NOBODY HERE NEEDS ANYMORE B.S. IN THIER LIVES. SHE HAS SPIT OUT ALL LIES. WE SPLIT UP NOV. 14, 04. SHE WAS PERFECTLY HEALTHY THEN. FUNNY HOW SHE CAME DOWN WITH 2ND STAGE LEVER CANCER. SHOULDN'T HER GYMNASTICS COACHES SEEN THIS. I KNOW I WOULD HAVE MADE HER GET CHECK IF SHE COMPLAINED. HALF OF MY FAMILY IS IN THE MEDICAL FIELD SO IF I HURT I ASK THEM IMMEDIATLY SO I CAN STOP HURTING. SOME PAINS YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE OTHERS CAN BE FIXED.
THATS ONE OF THE MOST FU(KED UP THINGS TO COME HOME TO AFTER A 13HR DRIVE (FROM THAT AWESOME EVENT IN ALABAMA). TO SEE A MAN WHO I DON'T KNOW SITTING IN MY HOUSE. I PAY THE BILLS. THATS MY CASTLE. I'M THE HHC (HEAD HONKY INCHARGE). NO OTHER PERSON IS WELCOME THERE IF I DON'T PERMIT IT. SHE SITS THERE AND TALKS WITH THIS MAN FOR ABOUT ANOTHER 20MIN. HE LEAVES AND SHE DOESN'T HAVE THE ***** TO INTRODUCE US. BECAUSE THE FLAMES ARE A GLOWING WHITE NOW . THE BOYZ SAID IT TAKES ALOT FOR ME NOT TO GO IN THERE AND BEAT THEM BOTH . AND AS PISSED OFF AS I WAS. I WAS ASKED BUY A CLOSE FRIEND NOT TO MAKE A SCENE. JUST AS I TOLD EVERYONE STANDING THERE I DON'T GET MAD. I DON'T GET JEALOUS. I JUST REPLACE. SO I'M TELLING YOU ICE THIS AGAIN.

I DON'T GET MAD, I DON'T GET JEALOUS, I REPLACE

I REST MY CASE LETS GET BACK TO HAVING FUN
Old 12-06-2004, 08:36 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

kudos my man
Old 12-07-2004, 08:23 AM
Regular StuntLifer

godslayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by THOR_295
i like to hot 4 tv's attitude. Doesnt take no ***t. Gotta respect that, she's keepin it real
She's even better in real life.
Old 12-07-2004, 08:27 AM
Regular StuntLifer

godslayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MWBCAPT
OR THE X B-FRIEND (ME). I WANT ICE TO STOP THE B.S. . MOVE ON NOBODY HERE NEEDS ANYMORE B.S. IN THIER LIVES. SHE HAS SPIT OUT ALL LIES. WE SPLIT UP NOV. 14, 04. SHE WAS PERFECTLY HEALTHY THEN. FUNNY HOW SHE CAME DOWN WITH 2ND STAGE LEVER CANCER. SHOULDN'T HER GYMNASTICS COACHES SEEN THIS. I KNOW I WOULD HAVE MADE HER GET CHECK IF SHE COMPLAINED. HALF OF MY FAMILY IS IN THE MEDICAL FIELD SO IF I HURT I ASK THEM IMMEDIATLY SO I CAN STOP HURTING. SOME PAINS YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE OTHERS CAN BE FIXED.
THATS ONE OF THE MOST FU(KED UP THINGS TO COME HOME TO AFTER A 13HR DRIVE (FROM THAT AWESOME EVENT IN ALABAMA). TO SEE A MAN WHO I DON'T KNOW SITTING IN MY HOUSE. I PAY THE BILLS. THATS MY CASTLE. I'M THE HHC (HEAD HONKY INCHARGE). NO OTHER PERSON IS WELCOME THERE IF I DON'T PERMIT IT. SHE SITS THERE AND TALKS WITH THIS MAN FOR ABOUT ANOTHER 20MIN. HE LEAVES AND SHE DOESN'T HAVE THE ***** TO INTRODUCE US. BECAUSE THE FLAMES ARE A GLOWING WHITE NOW . THE BOYZ SAID IT TAKES ALOT FOR ME NOT TO GO IN THERE AND BEAT THEM BOTH . AND AS PISSED OFF AS I WAS. I WAS ASKED BUY A CLOSE FRIEND NOT TO MAKE A SCENE. JUST AS I TOLD EVERYONE STANDING THERE I DON'T GET MAD. I DON'T GET JEALOUS. I JUST REPLACE. SO I'M TELLING YOU ICE THIS AGAIN.

I DON'T GET MAD, I DON'T GET JEALOUS, I REPLACE

I REST MY CASE LETS GET BACK TO HAVING FUN

TooHot isnt the psycho here, so that only leaves one more. That was ****ed up when we pulled in Scotty's driveway and saw a mans arm on on the couch through the window.

TURN OFF YOUR CAPS, CAPTAIN!!!!

Quick Reply: New girl here