New girl here

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2004, 09:58 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough
Re: New girl here

ride that focker till the wheels fall off, get seat time and ride with people that have been on bikes for a long time to learn the etiquette of riding.
Old 12-01-2004, 10:04 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

i agree with him. after u got some good seat time the rest will follow. and if your going to try stunting wear some gear road rash sucks. good luck

:YEAH
Old 12-01-2004, 10:30 PM

Lucas is an unknown quantity at this point

and sell the can-o-tuna and get a gixxer or something
Old 12-01-2004, 10:35 PM

icebitch200 is an unknown quantity at this point

Is there nothing more I would need to know. Dose anyone know people in Wisconsin??
Old 12-02-2004, 10:07 AM

Rocket is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by icebitch200
Is there nothing more I would need to know. Dose anyone know people in Wisconsin??
The best advice that I could think of is something everyone who rides bikes with a brain knows. Being able to ride is more important than being able to stunt. Don't rush into trying stunts. Having skill and experience on a bike is the most important aspect. If you get the skills and techniques to ride in slow motion, stunting will be a lot easier. What I mean by riding in slow motion is that when you're a newbie, everything is happening really fast and a lot of what you do in a bad situation is panic induced instead of a good reaction. Eventually you'll reach a point after riding so long that everything happens a little slower because your body thinks faster. It's hard to explain. Just trust me. The veterans on here know what I'm talking about.
Old 12-02-2004, 10:53 AM
Super-Thread-editor

Erik will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Rocket
The best advice that I could think of is something everyone who rides bikes with a brain knows. Being able to ride is more important than being able to stunt. Don't rush into trying stunts. Having skill and experience on a bike is the most important aspect. If you get the skills and techniques to ride in slow motion, stunting will be a lot easier. What I mean by riding in slow motion is that when you're a newbie, everything is happening really fast and a lot of what you do in a bad situation is panic induced instead of a good reaction. Eventually you'll reach a point after riding so long that everything happens a little slower because your body thinks faster. It's hard to explain. Just trust me. The veterans on here know what I'm talking about.
Sounds like us YZF600R riders have got tons of brains That's exactly how I've handled my riding and moving towards stunting etc.... Now only if I had the $$$ to do track-days I'd be set
Old 12-02-2004, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by CruiserErik
Sounds like us YZF600R riders have got tons of brains That's exactly how I've handled my riding and moving towards stunting etc.... Now only if I had the $$$ to do track-days I'd be set
Hell yeah dude. Pretty much anyone I've known with the yzf600r has turned out to be really good riders. I don't know if it's something to do with the bike or the kind of person who chooses it but either way we rule. lol. I think Imma hit up the track day coming up in Talladega. They have a great track. I don't remember how much it costs but when you figure in the traveling and expenses and track fee, it does get pretty expensive. I gotta have it though. I love to stunt my quad but my first love will always be pushing my bike to the hairy edge of insane speed. Plus I love taking money off old farts who think their expensive brand new bike can beat my little 600 on a track. They never learn that it's the rider that beats you, not the money you dropped on a 955i and building a 600 california from the ground up specifically for tack doesn't hurt either. hahaha.
Old 12-02-2004, 11:13 AM

nasty6r is an unknown quantity at this point

Join the crew! Post pics! Gear that katana so it's easier to learn, or get a better for stunting :YEAH It makes it easier on the rider, some bikes are better than others :YEAH

~James
Old 12-02-2004, 02:40 PM

Thank you for the good advice.. It's going to help me alot. By the way I'm jen.
I started late summer early fall. I know it's late, but, I was trying to fight liver cancer. Hopefully I'm winning. So, how long have you been riding??
Hope to talk to you soon :YEAH
Old 12-02-2004, 02:41 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

im already having ideas for a show
Old 12-02-2004, 02:43 PM

How do you join a crew??
Old 12-02-2004, 02:54 PM

Thank you for the good advice.. It's going to help me alot. By the way I'm jen.
I started late summer early fall. I know it's late, but, I was trying to fight liver cancer. Hopefully I'm winning. So, how long have you been riding??
Hope to talk to you soon :YEAH
No problamo. It's nice to meet you Jen. My name is Dylan. Starting late doesn't matter as long as you start. That sucks about the liver cancer. Everyone thought I had cancerous tumors in my throat for a little while and I had to go through a bunch of horrifying **** so I know how crazy that stuff can be. I hope everything turns out ok for you. I've been riding since I was 3 and I'm still not that good. hahaha. Anyways, have fun on the bike. There's nothing else like it in the world.
Old 12-02-2004, 06:07 PM

No problamo. It's nice to meet you Jen. My name is Dylan. Starting late doesn't matter as long as you start. That sucks about the liver cancer. Everyone thought I had cancerous tumors in my throat for a little while and I had to go through a bunch of horrifying **** so I know how crazy that stuff can be. I hope everything turns out ok for you. I've been riding since I was 3 and I'm still not that good. hahaha. Anyways, have fun on the bike. There's nothing else like it in the world.

I don't get it. My boyfriend tells me today that he dosen't want to be with me. Do to the fact that I'm sick and I still want to ride. I don't get it dylan. Would u do that to ur girl?? Sorry, just little mad and upset. I shouldn't be taking it out on u. That's cool that you been riding since you were 3. I do gymnastics and want to start doing that on my bike.... :YEAH
Old 12-02-2004, 06:12 PM

I don't get it. My boyfriend tells me today that he dosen't want to be with me. Do to the fact that I'm sick and I still want to ride. I don't get it dylan. Would u do that to ur girl?? Sorry, just little mad and upset. I shouldn't be taking it out on u. That's cool that you been riding since you were 3. I do gymnastics and want to start doing that on my bike.... :YEAH
That's seriously messed up. Not only would I never even think of doing that but it makes me violently angry to think that some ******* would be like that. When I'm with a girl, I stick by her no matter what. I won't hesitate to express my opinion or give advice but I stand behind her no matter what. It's alright to go off on a rant. You have every right. That guy is a ****. Tell him not to let the door hit him in the *** on the way out. I've known a lot of gymnists and I've always wanted to hook up with one for a ride partner that has a bike and has experience riding on her own. You can have female partners that are just sturdy and don't panic but having a chick with the natural body motion of a rider is much better. Back to the dude, I'm sorry about that guy. We're not all like that. That guy needs a swift kick to the nuts with a golf shoe.
Old 12-02-2004, 06:32 PM

That's seriously messed up. Not only would I never even think of doing that but it makes me violently angry to think that some ******* would be like that. When I'm with a girl, I stick by her no matter what. I won't hesitate to express my opinion or give advice but I stand behind her no matter what. It's alright to go off on a rant. You have every right. That guy is a ****. Tell him not to let the door hit him in the *** on the way out. I've known a lot of gymnists and I've always wanted to hook up with one for a ride partner that has a bike and has experience riding on her own. You can have female partners that are just sturdy and don't panic but having a chick with the natural body motion of a rider is much better. Back to the dude, I'm sorry about that guy. We're not all like that. That guy needs a swift kick to the nuts with a golf shoe.
It hurts so bad. Thanks for making me so good hon He's on here too. I don't undertand. Why? I know all guys aren't like that. He told not call him or come over to the house anymore. I can't wait for spring... Back on the bike and here comes some gymnactis stuntlife..... Look out!!! I just need to find someone who wants do it with me?? Any ideas???
Old 12-03-2004, 09:41 AM

It hurts so bad. Thanks for making me so good hon He's on here too. I don't undertand. Why? I know all guys aren't like that. He told not call him or come over to the house anymore. I can't wait for spring... Back on the bike and here comes some gymnactis stuntlife..... Look out!!! I just need to find someone who wants do it with me?? Any ideas???
If I was around I'd definitely ride with you. It's kind of a long drive from here though. lol Post some pics of your bike.
Old 12-03-2004, 09:47 AM

crrider05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ghostsoldier3
ann arbor here down to rock with anyone hit me up
A2 is the coolest town ever....i live in chelsea but i dont have a bike...too bad
Old 12-03-2004, 01:50 PM

If I was around I'd definitely ride with you. It's kind of a long drive from here though. lol Post some pics of your bike.
Good morning to you hon. I'll post some in a bit.
Old 12-03-2004, 01:54 PM

Good morning to you hon. I'll post some in a bit.
Just make it quick. I'm taking off to Talladega in a few hours. That track is sweeeet and they're having open track this weekend. I'm gunna try to get some good footage. What are you doing this weekend?
Old 12-03-2004, 02:04 PM

Just make it quick. I'm taking off to Talladega in a few hours. That track is sweeeet and they're having open track this weekend. I'm gunna try to get some good footage. What are you doing this weekend?
Going into chicago's hospital for my treatments. Nothing fun..
Until sunday evening. I have to find all the pictures from over the summer.
They will be up. :YEAH

Quick Reply: New girl here