iraqi gets owned

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2004, 05:23 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

bikerboy has a spectacular aura aboutbikerboy has a spectacular aura about
Re: iraqi gets owned

Originally Posted by pwrmiester
not really a news thread just some stupid iraqi gettin blown away.......and tell me if im wrong but didnt u tell ansky to stop bastardizing ur threads???...lol ...wtf do u think this is?
not really man. He is at it again. I kept his name out of my mouth and pretty much expected him to do the same. I don't want him even posting my name. But he just has uncontrollable urges that causes him to become annoyed or just can't get someone out of his mind b/c of a few past posts. I have no problem not saying a word to him or about him as I haven't. Until now. I just am trying to get him to understand to stop starting drama. That's it. Stop starting drama. I would not have even said a damn word even though I posted this already. I was just going to let it go. But he has to say some more un"cool" things as he said all he wants is for us to be cool and it doesn't look like he's holding to his side of the bargain to not start drama.

Dude all I am saying is yea, he started some stuff about annoying posts. Ok. Fine. We got past that and I thought it was done and we weould never say a word to eachother AGAIN. We would NOTmention eachother again. But he's back at it. He doesn't know when to stop being a kid and to just grow up already.
Old 06-16-2004, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by aNskY
lol bikerboy you really have problems man, go see a doctor or something. u know.. like a shrink

by the way i thought you put me on ignore? why dont you go ahead and do that? lol

No I asked for you to do it if you don't seem to like my posts and have the urge to flame. I never had a problem with you nor started anything with you. So why should I put you on the ignore list? It should be the other way around.
Old 06-16-2004, 05:27 PM

3Fifty is an unknown quantity at this point

That video is the ****!!!!! :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 06-16-2004, 05:27 PM
I Love To Post!

aNskY can only hope to improve

dude you seriously have a complex, i didnt even say your name, becky did, i was just saying i didnt see it... for a pretty legitimate reason lol
Old 06-16-2004, 05:31 PM

dude you seriously have a complex, i didnt even say your name, becky did, i was just saying i didnt see it... for a pretty legitimate reason lol

keep on name calling. Fine. I know that makes you feel good or feel funny.

What is this refering to? Yes, the same way anyone else on the thread would interpret it.

Why don't you just quit already. Its not that hard. Give it up and Just stop trying to be a goof ball all the time and learn when to let things go...

i didnt see it probably got lost among the 40 other threads he started within the same hour
Old 06-16-2004, 05:56 PM
I Love To Post!

name calling? um? did i call you a name? i dont remember calling you a name? where do you see that?

in case you hadnt noticed, i did let it go... she said you posted the same thing, and i said i didnt see it. i dont get you man
Old 06-16-2004, 07:36 PM

name calling? um? did i call you a name? i dont remember calling you a name? where do you see that?

in case you hadnt noticed, i did let it go... she said you posted the same thing, and i said i didnt see it. i dont get you man
Dude, its not that you didn't see it. You have to add extras into the comment. That's what I don't get about you. You know we are not frined and we don't like eachother for whatever reason. So why try to make things nworse by joking around so much? I am not going to take you little jokes in a humorous manner so why put it? You get thrills out of starting drama. That's why man. Do you see what I am saying? You said after the part of " I don't see it" You put "it must be lost in the 40 posts he put in the last hour" or something to that effect. Who do you think "HE" is when your post came right after becky saying I already posted it. How can you not see what your doing? This is mind-boggling. I simply cannot see when something is plain as day that you still don't get "you don't see where you mentioned me anywhere. It has to be a game your trying to play and once again trying to start drama...

Your not being a cool-like funny when friends joke with eachother. Why? We are not friends and I don't like you and you don't like me. So in other words, you are trying to start more nonsense.

Name calling? You have to say things like " You have a complex" etc. That is a form of name calling. You are trying to start another nonsense and pointless drama thread. Its apparent that you don't get it as I guess this is your personality trait. That is like telling a person in special ed they are stupid. Yes, they have an idea about what you mean but yet cannot grasp the entirety of the statement. The same goes here. If you do not clearly see that all you are doing is trying to start drama by making these comments then, basically you have an issue with it and don't even see it.
i.e. and alcoholic that doesn't realize they are an alcoholic due to the many reasons, one being denial. You are denying you are starting drama and try to mask it with name calling and jokes.

I hope you understand this part man. I am not sure what you don't understand about what all I am saying. Or maybe you are to good to admit that's what your doing and keep coming back to keep a clean slate by saying you "don't know what I am taking about" or " you don't get me" etc....

Don't understand this yet? Ask specifically what you need to know, otherwise, try not to keep making up wise cracks to be funny all the time. Your being a joker and just like a fly in your face or near your food is getting old now man. Its getting a little old...

And in terms of your last sentence, you said " In case you haven't noticed I did let it go". Obviously you didn't b/c you brought me up ALL over again. Not to say something legit. Just to be funny and start drama.
Old 06-16-2004, 08:22 PM
I Love To Post!

youre right, i do like it. i think its ****** hilarious how bent out of shape you get over NOTHING
Old 06-17-2004, 01:47 AM

youre right, i do like it. i think its ****** hilarious how bent out of shape you get over NOTHING

I am not really getting bent out of shape. The only thing is that there are alot of stupid asses here that when I post something will start to act like a bunch of asses b/c you started something. Then not only do I have to deal with you, I have to deal with a bunch of morons. They'll never get why I say what I do and join the gang-up-on-someone propaganda to try and make themselves look special. That's all it is man. They want to be funny like you and little do they realize, they are doing nothing but being a bunch of ********.What's so enjoyable about being an *******.

You know. I can be one too. I could laugh at every day that your court situation with that reckless driving ticket torments you and stays on your record and when you graduate from college you'll NEVER be able to drive a company car, etc.

But I do not seek enjoyment out of tormenting others. I just don't see it as funny. Now, if you could respect my point of view and keep my name out of your mouth and posts, I'd appreciate it. That goes for others but no one really said a damn thing. EVEr. Like I have said before, there is a time and place for everything. And this is not the time to egg someone on. I am not your friend nor do I like you one bit. Am I going to freak out and do what you think? Nope. I really could not care less.

I just think that trying to slander someones name in a room alot of people used to or do enjoy is not really being cool like you said for me to be. I am being cool but can you be? Can you put your words to action? Or are you just selling wolf tickets as everything you say is a joke. Come on man. Grow up sometime. Please, grow up man.
Old 06-17-2004, 06:15 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

Ok, aside from the fact this has turned into a grade school playground, complete with pointless arguments no-one is going to win....That video was bad ***. The first hit sets him down, the next 3-4 hit him in the head and chest. Nice.
Old 06-17-2004, 06:27 AM

FREESTYLEKYLE is a decent person

damn, that quick set of shots saved who knows how many american lives!

props to those american soldiers!
Old 06-17-2004, 09:55 AM
Liv fr PEACE prpre fr WAR

D-UNIT dem xpt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lotensin22
Ok, aside from the fact this has turned into a grade school playground, complete with pointless arguments no-one is going to win....That video was bad ***. The first hit sets him down, the next 3-4 hit him in the head and chest. Nice.

yah if u watch where the rounds hit him and the ground they were def snipin his ***...the first set sorta hit him from the front right(u can see the dude walk out of the doorway)...after he falls and is on the ground the kill shot comes from somewhere else on the left......2 peeps tore his dumb *** up
Old 06-17-2004, 10:15 AM

paul600f3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bikerboy
I am not really getting bent out of shape. The only thing is that there are alot of stupid asses here that when I post something will start to act like a bunch of asses b/c you started something. Then not only do I have to deal with you, I have to deal with a bunch of morons. They'll never get why I say what I do and join the gang-up-on-someone propaganda to try and make themselves look special. That's all it is man. They want to be funny like you and little do they realize, they are doing nothing but being a bunch of ********.What's so enjoyable about being an *******.

You know. I can be one too. I could laugh at every day that your court situation with that reckless driving ticket torments you and stays on your record and when you graduate from college you'll NEVER be able to drive a company car, etc.

But I do not seek enjoyment out of tormenting others. I just don't see it as funny. Now, if you could respect my point of view and keep my name out of your mouth and posts, I'd appreciate it. That goes for others but no one really said a damn thing. EVEr. Like I have said before, there is a time and place for everything. And this is not the time to egg someone on. I am not your friend nor do I like you one bit. Am I going to freak out and do what you think? Nope. I really could not care less.

I just think that trying to slander someones name in a room alot of people used to or do enjoy is not really being cool like you said for me to be. I am being cool but can you be? Can you put your words to action? Or are you just selling wolf tickets as everything you say is a joke. Come on man. Grow up sometime. Please, grow up man.
holy ****, you fu(kin talk so much. just shut the fu(k up. i'm not trying to be a di(k but i'm getting a fu(kin headache from having to scroll through all of your
Old 06-17-2004, 10:34 AM

Jay6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by paul600f3
holy ****, you fu(kin talk so much. just shut the fu(k up. i'm not trying to be a di(k but i'm getting a fu(kin headache from having to scroll through all of your
Welcome to my nightmare

P.S. I am just an *** head starting drama

Last edited by Jay6; 06-17-2004 at 10:37 AM.
Old 06-17-2004, 11:15 AM

Jay6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Jay6
Welcome to my nightmare

P.S. I am just an *** head starting drama
Guess no one is biteing
Old 06-17-2004, 11:51 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

i think you're an *** face
Old 06-17-2004, 12:01 PM

Jay6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by KC Becky
i think you're an *** face
Oh someone wants a spanking I see
Old 06-17-2004, 05:05 PM
I Love To Post!

i think youre all asshats

asshats!
Old 06-17-2004, 05:34 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

you're our leader
Old 06-17-2004, 07:45 PM

wangsta6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by KC Becky
you're our leader

hehe vagina hat

Quick Reply: iraqi gets owned