I am a criminal

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2004, 03:07 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ryanaka99cents is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I am a criminal

Originally Posted by covertwar
at least i don't run to the mods when i see stupid ****
get over it already he hasn't even opened them yet and I told him to disregard already
Old 02-23-2004, 10:57 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

bikerboy has a spectacular aura aboutbikerboy has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by RedlineJimmy
How come threads always turn GAY real fast once Bikerboy posts .
oh, I forgot. You are almost like Demigogues b/c you are a stunter on a known scale. Man b/c you have formed a little clique and you have dumb *** worshipers that are like "Duhh, yeah he said it and therefore it funny, duhhh duhh, yeah, yeah..hahahah duhhh"deosn't mean that you are above all. That you have the right to say something. You are like the masses of fools, yes I said it, who go off of the bad and not the good that has been posted. B/c you are not intersted on a particular subject doesn't make it gay, It makes you less brilliant and godly than you believe.....

And why are you coming in here smackin'? I have never said ANYTHING to you and when we did was on good terms like about your bike when the one kid was asking who had one and spec about it adn such. Now you come in like you know meand say ALL threads turn gay? Why do you have to come and start some more ****? Come on man, if you are a priofessional (and that goes for any professional) act like it. You represent more than your little world and people see what you speak and critique your words and your actions ALOT more than mine. I am not your follower so I'll say what I want to you. Yes, you are an experienced motorcycle rider as far as stunts, but to me other than that, not much. I to you may mean nothing. I don't care. I don't come in a professional manner to represent something/someone other than myself...
Old 02-23-2004, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Jope-K
Look bro, I don't like this arguing over the internet **** anymore than you do, I just replied to you in the same way you posted towards me, you already realized that I never posted anything against you or said anything bad about you, let's leave it at that.

Hey, listen man, I totally agree with you. But when you said I assume and not to do like bikerboy, that got to me real fast and not in a joking manner. then it pretty much blew off the hook. You were saying things I didn't know and I was saying things you didn't know.

I never posted anything ever against you so likewise, letsjust drop this and move on and just be cool. This is dumb ****....
Old 02-23-2004, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
Cuz everybody else stops reading half way into his second paragraph.
Another worshiper? I beleive so. Listen, don't put "everyone" in your hook on phonics booty. B/c you don't read it done't say everyone as if you are slighly lower than your god Redline Jimmy... and everyone else is further down on the intellectual charts. I know people like you. You are afraid to speak up b/c you feel that you won't feel cool anymore by the ones who are more popular. So you take their crap or agree with them even when you personally don't...

I don't even want to start with you. Maybe if you read more you would be able to do it faster, and faster, wow, great huh. Then you wouldn't spend so much damn time trying to spell out the words and you could just read it in a more suitable speed. A high school graduate reads at a rate of 110 words per minute on a computer creen. That would mean that most of my posts should take less than a minute to 1.5 minutes to read. You need to reevaluate your intellegence if you cannot hold an attention span of more than 2 minutes. I mean, even if the stuff in your eyes is "boring" then I can almost guarantee your not a college graduate or have any plans of doing so and if you do, cancel it. They make you read and present all sorts of "boring stuff". I mean, what if your teacher makes you present an oral report that is a minimum of 25 minutes and a maximum of 30min on a subject like statistics and in front of 350 people. Do you know how much information that is? Well, I do, Ive done it, several times on various subjects. And yes, they are more than 2 paragraphs long...

And who are you? I have never even talked to you to even gain a feel for you to even jokingly smack talk. Go read a book chump....
Old 02-24-2004, 12:41 AM
I Love To Post!

aNskY can only hope to improve

bikerboy im pretty sure no one reads your entire posts
Old 02-24-2004, 01:57 PM

Dyno is a decent person

im lost, now we have jeskimo and covert fighting, but originaly covert and ryan were fighing. Then bikerboy and Jope-K were fighting, but now they are cool......did i get it right?
Old 02-24-2004, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by aNskY
bikerboy im pretty sure no one reads your entire posts
and they wonder why the Amercians of today are so ignorant with enormous amounts being virtually illiterate and illogical. There's a myriad of them...

Not all but very many. You'll be suprised at the alarming rates.

Did you remember that post by the one dude about nomarriage.com I bet you didn't even read it word for word and it would have taken about 30-45 seconds to read for those of us who can and no more, I am estimating, than 2 mins.. Some of the stuff I write should tae less than 30-45 seconds to read... Its not like I am purposely trying to write a medical journal. Have you ever read one of those? Then you know EXACTLY what I am talking about. Most of the folks that say its "too long, whaaaaa" or " huh" etc, wouldn't get past the first few sentences saying " its too hard to read I don't want make my brain work"

Did you know that most Americans have not improved their reading habits since the age of 12? They are virtually reading at that same level. When you are young you learn alot faster and absorb all sorts of new information. As you get older there is less they believe they need to know so they stop short of it. They don't want to continue to learn things that they don't have to. Therefore, the stunt, yea stunt (diff context though), there mental growth. Ever wonder why kids ask so many questions? Whether they need to know or not they are continuing to learn things to gain a better understanding of the all.

Many Americans don't have past a High School education. Therefore, there brains stopped developing at the age of 17. They don't get any brighter as they don't want to....

That's all I am saying. If they want to be less intellegent and just don't care about the polictics, the statistical aspect of all areas of our society and the why, that's there problem. They can be dumb, b/c they don't want to appear to a be nerd, they wanna be coool. Yeah, real smart.....
Old 02-24-2004, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Dyno
im lost, now we have jeskimo and covert fighting, but originaly covert and ryan were fighing. Then bikerboy and Jope-K were fighting, but now they are cool......did i get it right?
not really
Old 02-24-2004, 02:50 PM

Jeskimo is a decent person

Originally Posted by covertwar
at least i don't run to the mods when i see stupid ****
what i don't get is where all this running to the mods stuff is coming from...?? i don't ever remember sayin ****, about anything, until i was approached first
Old 02-24-2004, 04:29 PM
I Love To Post!

aNskY can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by bikerboy
and they wonder why the Amercians of today are so ignorant with enormous amounts being virtually illiterate and illogical. There's a myriad of them...

Not all but very many. You'll be suprised at the alarming rates.

Did you remember that post by the one dude about nomarriage.com I bet you didn't even read it word for word and it would have taken about 30-45 seconds to read for those of us who can and no more, I am estimating, than 2 mins.. Some of the stuff I write should tae less than 30-45 seconds to read... Its not like I am purposely trying to write a medical journal. Have you ever read one of those? Then you know EXACTLY what I am talking about. Most of the folks that say its "too long, whaaaaa" or " huh" etc, wouldn't get past the first few sentences saying " its too hard to read I don't want make my brain work"

Did you know that most Americans have not improved their reading habits since the age of 12? They are virtually reading at that same level. When you are young you learn alot faster and absorb all sorts of new information. As you get older there is less they believe they need to know so they stop short of it. They don't want to continue to learn things that they don't have to. Therefore, the stunt, yea stunt (diff context though), there mental growth. Ever wonder why kids ask so many questions? Whether they need to know or not they are continuing to learn things to gain a better understanding of the all.

Many Americans don't have past a High School education. Therefore, there brains stopped developing at the age of 17. They don't get any brighter as they don't want to....

That's all I am saying. If they want to be less intellegent and just don't care about the polictics, the statistical aspect of all areas of our society and the why, that's there problem. They can be dumb, b/c they don't want to appear to a be nerd, they wanna be coool. Yeah, real smart.....

lol dude it has nothing to do with ignorance or education... you just ramble on and on about completely arbitrary topics!
Old 02-24-2004, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by aNskY
lol dude it has nothing to do with ignorance or education... you just ramble on and on about completely arbitrary topics!

WTF are you talking you ****** idoit. I ALWAYS talk about the topic at hand. Since when has anyone posted something and I start talking
about something else..?/??????? I don't. You act like if someone is talking about a car then you can't bring up anything else that has to do with the car. If he says something about speakers and you bring up something refering to the ampherage and you electrical system does not mean that it is talking about something in left field. So, I am really beginning to think it does have something to do with intellegence, you just emphasized my point........
Old 02-24-2004, 07:34 PM

ryanaka99cents is an unknown quantity at this point

WTF are you talking you ****** idoit. I ALWAYS talk about the topic at hand. Since when has anyone posted something and I start talking
about something else..?/??????? I don't. You act like if someone is talking about a car then you can't bring up anything else that has to do with the car. If he says something about speakers and you bring up something refering to the ampherage and you electrical system does not mean that it is talking about something in left field. So, I am really beginning to think it does have something to do with intellegence, you just emphasized my point........

your both and have been for quite a while buncha dumbasses
Old 02-24-2004, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by ryanaka99cents
your both and have been for quite a while buncha dumbasses
beotch...
Old 02-24-2004, 07:50 PM

Dr.Blocks is an unknown quantity at this point

My Biker Boy, you're a f'n nerd, shut up.
Yo Ryan 99cents or whatever, did'nt your mama ever tell you ,"don't be a tattletale" yo whiney *** bitch
I'm a criminal, I just got out of prison not more than 3 weeks ago, if someone was gettin your info from your ip, trust me someone posing as you might show up, but you could definately count on all your bank accounts being emptied.
Yo Covert, **** them haters.
Old 02-24-2004, 07:58 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dr.Blocks
My Biker Boy, you're a f'n nerd, shut up.
Yo Ryan 99cents or whatever, did'nt your mama ever tell you ,"don't be a tattletale" yo whiney *** bitch
I'm a criminal, I just got out of prison not more than 3 weeks ago, if someone was gettin your info from your ip, trust me someone posing as you might show up, but you could definately count on all your bank accounts being emptied.
Yo Covert, **** them haters.
uh-oh here it comes again
Old 02-24-2004, 08:31 PM

the kid needs to at least be slapped for being a snitch
Old 02-24-2004, 08:34 PM

yo bikerboy, one more thing, we don't need statistics when we have stereotypes :YEAH
Old 02-24-2004, 11:05 PM

Your an interesting person with alot to say I am sure... I have to come back on this one.....I have to finish with the crap I am doing here....

My bad Covert for partly hijackin' this ****....
Old 02-24-2004, 11:11 PM

Dyno is a decent person

man too much is going on at one time....good ****
Old 02-24-2004, 11:14 PM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Another worshiper? I beleive so. Listen, don't put "everyone" in your hook on phonics booty. B/c you don't read it done't say everyone as if you are slighly lower than your god Redline Jimmy... and everyone else is further down on the intellectual charts. I know people like you. You are afraid to speak up b/c you feel that you won't feel cool anymore by the ones who are more popular. So you take their crap or agree with them even when you personally don't...

I don't even want to start with you. Maybe if you read more you would be able to do it faster, and faster, wow, great huh. Then you wouldn't spend so much damn time trying to spell out the words and you could just read it in a more suitable speed. A high school graduate reads at a rate of 110 words per minute on a computer creen. That would mean that most of my posts should take less than a minute to 1.5 minutes to read. You need to reevaluate your intellegence if you cannot hold an attention span of more than 2 minutes. I mean, even if the stuff in your eyes is "boring" then I can almost guarantee your not a college graduate or have any plans of doing so and if you do, cancel it. They make you read and present all sorts of "boring stuff". I mean, what if your teacher makes you present an oral report that is a minimum of 25 minutes and a maximum of 30min on a subject like statistics and in front of 350 people. Do you know how much information that is? Well, I do, Ive done it, several times on various subjects. And yes, they are more than 2 paragraphs long...

And who are you? I have never even talked to you to even gain a feel for you to even jokingly smack talk. Go read a book chump....
Damn..I wouldn't want to present an oral report or anything infront of that many people. How boring...that would take forever for everyone to get done.
I'm about to start school in a couple of months for "rad tech" hope I dont have to do a bunch of B.S. like that. Just let me do the work and turn it in...see you when I graduate! ...lol

Quick Reply: I am a criminal