I am a criminal

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2004, 05:34 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

bikerboy has a spectacular aura aboutbikerboy has a spectacular aura about
Re: I am a criminal

Originally Posted by ryanaka99cents
I don't think it's so much having ***** as much as just being a MAN and admitting when you're wrong.
yeah, its not the ***** really, its just that you were straight forward about the whole situation, you explained your wrong doing and normally 9X out of 10, folks won't say anything and blame on some sorry excuse...
Old 02-22-2004, 05:39 PM

sticky7841 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bikerboy
yeah, its not the ***** really, its just that you were straight forward about the whole situation, you explained your wrong doing and normally 9X out of 10, folks won't say anything and blame on some sorry excuse...
TRUE THAT.........RYAMAKA99CENTS IS A STAND UP GUY (even though he is still a cop)
Old 02-22-2004, 06:12 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ryanaka99cents is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sticky7841
TRUE THAT.........RYAMAKA99CENTS IS A STAND UP GUY (even though he is still a cop)
thanks bro, retake that picture in your avatar w/o the pasties
Old 02-22-2004, 06:13 PM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

takes a real man to apologize when he is wrong....Hope you guys work things out
Old 02-22-2004, 06:33 PM

sticky7841 is an unknown quantity at this point

Man, I wish they would, one of my best friends here takes all of their pictures. They are pretty weird about that stuff. You cant really pressure them or they wont do it. They just come to his room already dressed up and he takes the pictures. They dress up all the time just to get reactions from people. They dressed up like cops and had fishnet stockings on and ordered pizza. When the pizza guy came they were dressed with all that and their asses were hanging out. The dude was so suprised. Believe me, the day they go naked I will post that shyte.
Old 02-22-2004, 11:44 PM
WHEELIES "R" US

Jope is a decent person

Originally Posted by bikerboy
*** you man!!!
Your going talk **** to me and I feed your b!tch ***....

On a real note, since when have I just outright assumed?

if you are refering to this, the kid said to kill minorities for selling drugs, he then calls a black woman colored and said she is a sick monkey even after we had our long conversation. So, that in itself leads me to piece the evidense together. You HAVE to be an idiot to not hear out what this kid was actually saying. He may be apologetic now and hasn't started any thing since then so I just let it go. I mean. I don't jump down on people for nothing. I NEVER do any assuming...They open their mouths and I come to the conclusion.

Ok first of all, HOW DA **** DOU YOU FEED ME???? THAT'S A BIG *** YOU RIGHT THERE, second of all I'm a bitch ***???? YOU BASE YOURSELF ON WHAT??? do you know me, am I known as one in your social circle??? THAT'S A BIG *** YOU AGAIN, third I don't know what the *** you're talking about with all that black, colored, kid saying stuff, **** you're talking about, I was talking about the time you jumped into guns with that girl talking about the video being pmed to her and that other time when you got on that guy's case about the car, remember, I don't know what the *** your problem is, but just for the record *** YOU TOO
Old 02-22-2004, 11:46 PM

covertwar is a decent person

drama
Old 02-22-2004, 11:54 PM
WHEELIES "R" US

Jope is a decent person

Originally Posted by covertwar
drama

It ain't no drama, it's just bikerboy being bikerboy and jumping into guns with no reason, I'm just giving him an act right.
Old 02-22-2004, 11:57 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Dyno is a decent person

yo yo bikerboy , dont put my name here and again label me as a racist ****...whatever you have goin on, dont put my name into it, and dont restart the whole fight again....
Old 02-23-2004, 12:06 AM
zod

zod is an unknown quantity at this point

covert i'll have milk and cookies with my ip adress please ??
Old 02-23-2004, 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by Dyno
yo yo bikerboy , dont put my name here and again label me as a racist ****...whatever you have goin on, dont put my name into it, and dont restart the whole fight again....
you still are a racist
Old 02-23-2004, 03:00 AM
go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point

you really don't know a person even after you meet him in person
Old 02-23-2004, 03:01 AM
WHEELIES "R" US

Jope is a decent person

Originally Posted by brian127
you really don't know a person even after you meet him in person
I think you don't really know a person even if you've known the person for a long time. in person or not.
Old 02-23-2004, 03:04 AM
go **** yourself

On a real note, since when have I just outright assumed

biker boy u jumped my *** once - when really Tony d was making fun of u and i was sticking up for u remember that
Old 02-23-2004, 03:04 AM
go **** yourself

I think you don't really know a person even if you've known the person for a long time. in person or not.

thats what im sayn yo
Old 02-23-2004, 03:06 AM
WHEELIES "R" US

Jope is a decent person

you see how a lot of people open their mouths before they think what they want to say??? I think his fingers do the same
Old 02-23-2004, 03:13 AM

my fingers are directly connected to my eyes, when i read i type my thoughts and hit tab, enter immediately
Old 02-23-2004, 04:08 AM

Originally Posted by Jope-K
Ok first of all, HOW DA **** DOU YOU FEED ME???? THAT'S A BIG *** YOU RIGHT THERE, second of all I'm a bitch ***???? YOU BASE YOURSELF ON WHAT??? do you know me, am I known as one in your social circle??? THAT'S A BIG *** YOU AGAIN, third I don't know what the *** you're talking about with all that black, colored, kid saying stuff, **** you're talking about, I was talking about the time you jumped into guns with that girl talking about the video being pmed to her and that other time when you got on that guy's case about the car, remember, I don't know what the *** your problem is, but just for the record *** YOU TOO
How do I feed you? I your daddy foo, 'member me? I'm Mr. T, err, Mister B....

No, I don't know you and you're not in my inner cirlce of friends. I know this.

Your a bitch ***? No, I never said that. Since you weren't talking about that particular post then, that qoute of you being "an idiot if you didn't see through blah blah blah..." doesn't apply to you.

You can't come down on me for not knowing what the hell your talking about when you bring my name into things saying I assume before even gathering evidense. Which is totally false. There are alot of posts going on and I can't keep track of every little post I do as I am sure you can't either.

Ok. You were implying the girl asking about the video. Yes, I did say that they cannot be pm'ed. I was not assuming buddy. That is not an assumption. I read the damn post wrong and thought that's what she asked as someone else asked that same question of pm'ing the video... After I read what you had said, I replied in apology as I misinterpreted it. If I read it correctly the first time and still said she thinks that she can pm the video, that would be assuming. Assuming that she knew. But she wasn't even asking anything of the sort. She asked if someone could pm her when the video was posted. Not a big deal.

And about that car. I have not a clue as to what the hell you are talking about. I don't remember replying about any car.

Then you say you don't know what my problem is. Man, you called me out and said I assume. You want me to assume? Your a fa*. That's assuming. Whther you are or not is not my concern, it was the point of shoing an example of what assuming is. Assuming is to take advantage of without proof.

Oh, yeah, I get your point about *** me. It felt good. Thanks for the suggestion...

You should try it, so go *** yourself.

I would have never said anything if you hadn't brought me up. You get mad b/c you are offended when I use your name out of context. The same goes here.
Ok, ok, ok... *** me....

That's it. This is done. I hate arguing over stupid piddly crap....
Old 02-23-2004, 04:09 AM

Originally Posted by Jope-K
It ain't no drama, it's just bikerboy being bikerboy and jumping into guns with no reason, I'm just giving him an act right.
ok....
Old 02-23-2004, 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by Dyno

don't worry your name wasn't used until you brought yourself up. That fight is looooong done.

Quick Reply: I am a criminal