2f2f

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2003, 08:35 AM

Ms Mae is an unknown quantity at this point
its ok paul walker looked hella hot in the movie....i bought the video so i can watch paul walker over and over again...well actually i made someone buy it for me
Old 11-20-2003, 11:27 AM
Regular StuntLifer

tattoochick is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: gtr

Originally posted by twiztdsprkt
I would give my left Nut for that skyline they should have gave that back to hiim i wish u could buy them in the us in stead of payin a 100 grand to have them imported id take that over any other car in the movie
he actually bought a white one and had it shipped to him on the set... he loves that car!
Old 11-20-2003, 01:17 PM

twiztdsprkt is an unknown quantity at this point
HA

yea if i had that kind of money id have one shipped tomarrow i know where to get a right side driver supera 2jz non turbo for like 11 grand....but it has to be americanized ie: vin number lights etc its like a 94
Old 11-20-2003, 01:58 PM

OneFastHoagie is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: HA

Originally posted by twiztdsprkt
yea if i had that kind of money id have one shipped tomarrow i know where to get a right side driver supera 2jz non turbo for like 11 grand....but it has to be americanized ie: vin number lights etc its like a 94
ahh all that counts is an inspection sticker and a plate! i've never seen them check a vin number during an inspection, so buy a total junker, same year / color throw it away and keep the illegal one
Old 11-20-2003, 02:43 PM

covertwar is a decent person
i got that bitch off kazaa dvd quality 900 megs
Old 11-20-2003, 02:49 PM
Regular StuntLifer

tattoochick is an unknown quantity at this point
i don't have anything bad to say about the movie..... i thought everything was pretty cool except for when they jumped the yenko onto the boat, but it was cool watching how they did it!
Old 11-20-2003, 03:40 PM

twiztdsprkt is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: HA

Originally posted by OneFastHoagie
[B]ahh all that counts is an inspection sticker and a plate! i've never seen them check a vin number during an inspection, so buy a total junker, same year / color throw it away and keep the illegal one [/Bwell um i live in texas and the vin numbers are japanese giberish so you have to have them come up with a new vin...then u have to install side marker lights an air pump a cat i dont know if its really worth it although an american one can go for as much as 30 grand so i guess either way u look at it it is but down here i can get a fake sticker its just more bullsht than worth plus i dont have 11 grand sittin around nor could affored the insurence besides its an automatic....yuk]