this gypsy thread to protect you from aids!

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 07:04 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: this gypsy thread to protect you from aids!

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Not a joke. if you will... I just have a smoking problem
smoke
Old 12-17-2009, 07:10 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Not quite.
Old 12-17-2009, 09:01 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Been trying to narrow down my gun choices all day
Old 12-17-2009, 09:21 PM
Post Whore Nazi

My boy says Glock. I'm thinking EAA. **** it. I'll buy a few
Old 12-17-2009, 10:37 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Been looking into Glocks quite a bit, but I like SA better and can get most of the same gunsmithing done to it.
Old 12-18-2009, 08:42 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

I want a .45 but I just got a 9mm a few months ago that I have not even gotten to fire yet. The gun expert in my case bought it to show jury the type of gun I was shot with and so evidently that means that it belongs to me now so they shipped it to a gun dealer and I picked it up. I literaly got a handgun in minutes signed over to me. I thought you had to wait. oh well.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:38 PM
Post Whore Nazi

I had mine quick as ****. 15 minutes maybe from the time I walked in the door
Old 12-18-2009, 08:09 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

this week went by fast.
Old 12-18-2009, 08:28 PM
Post Whore Nazi

It is sleeting outside. You know, that snow/rain bullshit... I'm going riding.
Old 12-19-2009, 01:28 PM
weed.

its 60 today
Old 12-19-2009, 01:33 PM
Post Whore Nazi

DIck. It is like 22 here
Old 12-19-2009, 01:35 PM
weed.

its like 75-80 in miami still lol
Old 12-19-2009, 08:44 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
its like 75-80 in miami still lol
**** You. LOL.

It's 26 degrees but even lower with the wind chill
Old 12-20-2009, 10:36 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

The kids school got cancelled for monday and tuesday! YAY! then it's Christmas break.

then I'm going to need a break.

just thought I'd share.
Old 12-20-2009, 10:44 AM
Post Whore Nazi

Thanks Rebecca. It snowed pretty good here last night... for Virginia atleast. And my roommate put us in a ditch
Old 12-20-2009, 06:43 PM
weed.

just got back from riding.

im going to need another oil change.

you think im going to have to take my SI cage off to change my oil? cause last time i changed my oil i didnt have **** on but some KR sliders
Old 12-21-2009, 08:33 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
just got back from riding.

im going to need another oil change.

you think im going to have to take my SI cage off to change my oil? cause last time i changed my oil i didnt have **** on but some KR sliders
If you are running lower fairings then yes
Old 12-21-2009, 11:20 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

It took me two hours to drive 20 miles, because every 100 yards or so some idiot was in a ditch. I finally got tired of stopping to see if anyone needed first aid and started wishing I owned a tow truck.

everyone in this area with a tow truck can now retire, because people in Maryland can't drive in the snow.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:21 AM

I also was the idiot in the ditch twice, so I guess I should tell the whole story. I turned off the traction control and liberally applied the E brake until something fun happened.
Old 12-21-2009, 01:22 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by excessa
I also was the idiot in the ditch twice, so I guess I should tell the whole story. I turned off the traction control and liberally applied the E brake until something fun happened.
That's always a good time! I was drifting in my truck without in 2wd and I got the bed to bounce repeatedly while I was circling. It was awesome. I feel bad for the person that bought that truck when I traded it in. It had 47,000 of the most abusive miles ever put on an F150.

Quick Reply: this gypsy thread to protect you from aids!