this gypsy thread to protect you from aids!

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 05:19 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: this gypsy thread to protect you from aids!

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
360??
nah PS3 .

im a Sony dude .. but i do wanna get 360 n wii
Old 09-15-2009, 05:21 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

im a sony dude too, but 360 is waaaaay better than the ps3. trust me, im a doctor lol
Old 09-15-2009, 05:26 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

time to take a nap and wait for the wifey to get off work lol
Old 09-15-2009, 05:32 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

im a sony dude too, but 360 is waaaaay better than the ps3. trust me, im a doctor lol

i guess, i played it and like it n i know sooner or later imma get it

time to take a nap and wait for the wifey to get off work lol
Old 09-15-2009, 11:03 PM
weed.

maxed out with the blox son
Old 09-16-2009, 02:02 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Am I even part of this thread anymore?
Old 09-16-2009, 02:31 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

DUDE thats one of my favorite albums! seen them twice on that tour!!!
MAYHEM FEST 08!!!
Old 09-16-2009, 02:36 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Thats shwagg! bro!
Old 09-16-2009, 08:26 AM
weed.

Originally Posted by never 2 old
DUDE thats one of my favorite albums! seen them twice on that tour!!!
MAYHEM FEST 08!!!
what?!
you mean to tell me you seen them play these riffs and chords live?!
FU man lol
Old 09-16-2009, 08:27 AM
weed.

Thats shwagg! bro!
texas shwiggidy shwagg
Old 09-16-2009, 10:31 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

what?!
you mean to tell me you seen them play these riffs and chords live?!
FU man lol
Yup seen them in sacramento/marysville ca. and in phenix az!
they freggen rock!
Five finger death punch played right before them and the rocked as well...
not to mention suicide silence! they were awesome live!!
Im an ole metalhead so yes im into all the heavy bands
feel sory for you texas dichweed smokers though....
Old 09-16-2009, 12:31 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

I am back. And alive.
Old 09-16-2009, 06:12 PM
weed.

Yup seen them in sacramento/marysville ca. and in phenix az!
they freggen rock!
Five finger death punch played right before them and the rocked as well...
not to mention suicide silence! they were awesome live!!
Im an ole metalhead so yes im into all the heavy bands
feel sory for you texas dichweed smokers though....
cant forget about metallica
Old 09-16-2009, 06:13 PM
weed.

Originally Posted by MoHawk
I am back. And alive.
"i smoke 2 joints in the morning" i was about to say, YOUR IN THE MILITARY YOU LYING POS.

and i never asked for rep, your the one that said "i believe in jesus, so rep me twice"
Old 09-17-2009, 02:12 AM
Post Whore Nazi

Did I get repped twice?
Old 09-17-2009, 02:12 AM
Post Whore Nazi

6 blox
Old 09-17-2009, 11:10 PM
weed.

i got the munchies
Old 09-17-2009, 11:58 PM
www.GRAMX.com

i got the munchies
aiiiiiite ... i just made myself some bangin pancakes kiiid
Old 09-17-2009, 11:59 PM
www.GRAMX.com

yo just stopin by to say whatup to u all ... been cutting my time on SL down ...
Old 09-17-2009, 11:59 PM
www.GRAMX.com

n no its not wifey chris ... just started working again lol need my sleep ... anyway imma be out .. ttyl *****

Quick Reply: this gypsy thread to protect you from aids!