this gypsy thread to protect you from aids!

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 06:12 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: this gypsy thread to protect you from aids!

Originally Posted by MoHawk
I have more posts than the thread again
i have more posts than you

Old 10-06-2009, 06:12 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

yo stunt i came to ***** ur thread ....
Old 10-06-2009, 06:13 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Sicc0
i have more posts than you

I have more GREEN BLOCKS than you
www.GRAMX.com

i know u like that **** ... yo chris so whats good u puttin riding hours in since u got ur license back??
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

who is Stunt Squid?
www.GRAMX.com

I have more GREEN BLOCKS than you

Old 10-06-2009, 06:14 PM
Post Whore Nazi

i know u like that **** ... yo chris so whats good u puttin riding hours in since u got ur license back??

Chris' **** is broke. Rattles and ****.... He thinks the CCt is bad
Old 10-06-2009, 06:14 PM
www.GRAMX.com

who is Stunt Squid?

stunt fighter ... the creator of all creators of the gypsy thread
Old 10-06-2009, 06:15 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Chris' **** is broke. Rattles and ****.... He thinks the CCt is bad

oh man still didnt fix it ...

well that sux for him ...
www.GRAMX.com

aint that a bitch he waited so long to get his license back so he can ride freely and now he got it and his bike is actin up .... id be pissed
Post Whore Nazi

Yeah... Being Stunt Fighter in general would blow
Old 10-06-2009, 06:16 PM
www.GRAMX.com

what bout u mohawk ... when am i gonna see a pic of ur bike? cmon dude.....
www.GRAMX.com

Yeah... Being Stunt Fighter in general would blow

Post Whore Nazi

The bike is in the garage. All done minus the chain.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:17 PM
www.GRAMX.com

what bout u mohawk ... when am i gonna see a pic of ur bike? cmon dude.....

n whassup u still riding? gettin around? ur bike doin ok? i know u took forever to put it together ...
Old 10-06-2009, 06:17 PM
Post Whore Nazi

www.myspace.com/screwyoubananamonkey for pics. It is in the album that says project Tempest
Old 10-06-2009, 06:18 PM
www.GRAMX.com

The bike is in the garage. All done minus the chain.

oh god that sux .... wow i had chain problems n they are a pain in the ***
Old 10-06-2009, 06:18 PM
Post Whore Nazi

n whassup u still riding? gettin around? ur bike doin ok? i know u took forever to put it together ...

Still riding. It took a while to get it done, but I am riding as much as possible and that isn't the only bike I ride, so it's not too bad. I took the FatBoy out the other day and am working on getting my Rat Rod fixed
Old 10-06-2009, 06:19 PM
Post Whore Nazi

oh god that sux .... wow i had chain problems n they are a pain in the ***

Yeah, I had it done and rode to DC. 153 miles into the trip, the chain snapped and almost hit me in the dome piece.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:19 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Yeah, I had it done and rode to DC. 153 miles into the trip, the chain snapped and almost hit me in the dome piece.

Never even had a chance to wheelie it . i rode like a good little boy the WHOLE WAY!

Quick Reply: this gypsy thread to protect you from aids!