Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 01:20 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Postwhoring thread

rep for all
Old 09-02-2009, 01:21 AM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jrider
looks like i need to come to this thread ppl are up later
No one was on here for a while. Just keep postwhoring and people will come
Old 09-02-2009, 01:21 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

ight ima hit the omr thread up and head to bed laters you guys
Old 09-02-2009, 01:22 AM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
No one was on here for a while. Just keep postwhoring and people will come
true dat true dat
Old 09-02-2009, 01:22 AM
King of fukin up bikes

you wanna let that 03 go
Old 09-02-2009, 01:23 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

im waitin on my drunk *** girl to get home so i can go to bed lol she pissed me off im takin her keys away she aint allowed to drive anymore my roomate flipped his truck drunk i dont deal with that **** very well anymore but 190 is like to lights befor miller right
damn man sorry to hear that ... i would take her keys too ... this 24 yr old kid just died this weekend coming back from the club near my hood, his gf is in critical condition ... the car hit a tree roof first i dunno what happened but damn i saw the pic, i dont know how the girl survived shes lucky, hopefully she survives the operations n gets to live
Old 09-02-2009, 01:24 AM
King of fukin up bikes

im lookin for a bike again if you know anyone around dfw pm me laters yall
Old 09-02-2009, 01:24 AM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by Sicc0
damn man sorry to hear that ... i would take her keys too ... this 24 yr old kid just died this weekend coming back from the club near my hood, his gf is in critical condition ... the car hit a tree roof first i dunno what happened but damn i saw the pic, i dont know how the girl survived shes lucky, hopefully she survives the operations n gets to live
thanx bro
Old 09-02-2009, 01:25 AM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

yea i used to live there and my roomate died in a crash right at the exit and i moved out like 4 months ago
Oh man, sorry to hear this bro. I know how it is to lose someone your close to. Had my best friend in high school die by his dads hands right after I made him leave an apartment we shared because of my ****'n ex
Old 09-02-2009, 01:26 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

yo this thread is always busy at night except im the only regular on tonight ... theres 3 more guys that are prob high or drunk thats y they not here
Old 09-02-2009, 01:27 AM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
Oh man, sorry to hear this bro. I know how it is to lose someone your close to. Had my best friend in high school die by his dads hands right after I made him leave an apartment we shared because of my ****'n ex
alchol is no way to go man i hate it when ppl drink and drive anyways drunk *** just got home laters
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

nity nite ******...lol
Never to late to elevate

im lookin for a bike again if you know anyone around dfw pm me laters yall
Hey bro, I have a killer connection for getting legit bikes around the area. I will pm you the info. His name is Damir and he sells to all the pro stunters around this area. You won't spend any more than three grand to get a stunted out 636.
Old 09-02-2009, 01:28 AM
www.GRAMX.com

imma head out too gotta wake up for work in the am ... tty tomorrow ..
Old 09-02-2009, 01:28 AM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by beardo
nity nite ******...lol
See ya beardo!!!!! Thanks for dropping in and taking to us bro!!!!
Old 09-02-2009, 01:29 AM

rufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud of

what up fellas
Old 09-02-2009, 01:30 AM
www.GRAMX.com

thnx for the hb help ... imma start ordering this week hopefully .... here come the bills again
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by Sicc0
imma head out too gotta wake up for work in the am ... tty tomorrow ..
Hey Sicc0, good taking to ya bro. Will get back on the postwhore thread more now that I have a little time off. See ya bud

rufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud of

post ***** *******
Old 09-02-2009, 01:31 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by rufio27
what up fellas
damn just when im leavin u show up ....

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread