Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 05:40 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future
Re: Postwhoring thread

Hope nags doesn't delete this thread.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:40 PM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

^^^ not me!
Old 08-06-2009, 05:41 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Cause if someone deletes it your thread count could go down by however many post you had in the postwhore thread.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:42 PM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by mdub4life29
^^^ not me!
Yea didn't see you over there but a lot of the others were yesterday. I posted 130 post yesterday instead of working.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:43 PM
Never to late to elevate

Post whoring for post counts rules
Old 08-06-2009, 05:44 PM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

i'm not doing it for counts just bullshittin. why do you guys care what your count is?
Never to late to elevate

Hit the homepage of StuntLife and whamo there she is. My favorite thread, POSTWHORE
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by mdub4life29
i'm not doing it for counts just bullshittin. why do you guys care what your count is?
I don't know man, other than so you don't look so newbie I guess.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:46 PM
Never to late to elevate

I know a lot of people are out of work and ****.
yutt uggghhh

got ya ha ha squidin it up
Never to late to elevate

But right now I am sick of my job.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:47 PM
Never to late to elevate

We have laid everyone off.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:47 PM
Never to late to elevate

And they have spread the work out between those of us left.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:48 PM
Never to late to elevate

Now everyone has so much **** to do no one can get their job done.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:49 PM
Never to late to elevate

Today they just told me that a bunch of the stuff we had worked on all summer may have to be redone
Old 08-06-2009, 05:49 PM
Never to late to elevate

It's because their always in a ****'n hurry and don't take the time to do anything right the first time.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:50 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 08-06-2009, 05:51 PM
Never to late to elevate

I guess you just have to take the good with the bad right?
Old 08-06-2009, 05:52 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Ok i havent been in here yet so....WHAM!
HERE I AM!!! YES I AM A POSTWHORE!!!! AND IM NOT DONE!!!
Old 08-06-2009, 05:52 PM
Never to late to elevate

Funny, didn't know I could type this fast

Just got this error when I tried to put the next post in, "This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 13 seconds."

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread