Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 04:04 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Postwhoring thread

Rufio i cant give u any rep yet ... gotta spread the love around somewhere else .... yut ughhh
Old 08-28-2009, 04:05 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

oh the pimp is in the hizzzousse .. whassup stunt fighter
Old 08-28-2009, 04:06 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sicc0
yo everyone lets start reppin ... i need more green blox ... i feel like a noob next to u freakin 100 blox deep

and yo rate this thread EXCELLENT

how are we going to turn this thread into a rep thread when its only: me, you, rufio, mohawk, and dane posting up here

ill still hook you guys up
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
y o

couldnt rep you SF ... gotta go spread love to others .... n can we call u something else .. typing stunt fighter is annoying ... can u be Carlos or something
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

oh the pimp is in the hizzzousse .. whassup stunt fighter
what the **** is up my nizzle
Old 08-28-2009, 04:07 PM
www.GRAMX.com

how are we going to turn this thread into a rep thread when its only: me, you, rufio, mohawk, and dane posting up here

ill still hook you guys up

true ... we just gotta rep ourselves as much as possible ... **** it ...go all out

dude this is like a private thread ... we gotta bring some bitches into this thread and get em to do some dirty ****
Old 08-28-2009, 04:07 PM
weed.

carlos? lol close, but its christian
Old 08-28-2009, 04:08 PM
www.GRAMX.com

what the **** is up my nizzle
nuthin playa .. just takin a 5 min break at work .. gotta get my *** back so i could finish earlier ... and maybe the rain will stop n i can go riding
Old 08-28-2009, 04:09 PM
weed.

who can we get to come in this thread
Old 08-28-2009, 04:09 PM
www.GRAMX.com

carlos? lol close, but its christian

u got a nickname otherwise ill just call u chris ... its shorter aghhhh stunt fighter is a finger breaker lasdjf;lsadjf;lasdjsaldd
Old 08-28-2009, 04:10 PM
www.GRAMX.com

who can we get to come in this thread

i dunno but imma start looking around and see if i can drag some ****** in here lol ... we can prob find them in the sissy threads ...
Old 08-28-2009, 04:10 PM
weed.

damn person wasnt online last night so i couldnt get any new footage, lol i read the **** you and rufio were posting about me hahaha, i promise i wouldnt hold out on the crew
Old 08-28-2009, 04:12 PM
www.GRAMX.com

LOL we just ****** with u but we know ud hook it up ... actually that whole thing that happened the other night got me thinking, i might just look for some ***** around my way that wanna do web or something so i can post it for u dudes.... returnin a favor kid
Old 08-28-2009, 04:13 PM
weed.

your right, but then why rate this thread excellent?

that will just cause all the dudes to notice how cool this thread is.

it would be better to have this thread be low key and it will just be the guys that are

already on here plus the new ******
Old 08-28-2009, 04:13 PM
www.GRAMX.com

i was on last night for a few mins .... got a loooong day at work today so i needed my rest ...
Old 08-28-2009, 04:14 PM
weed.

you still have the file of that girl that webcam'd in the shower for you and then went to the bedroom to do the dirty?
Old 08-28-2009, 04:14 PM
www.GRAMX.com

your right, but then why rate this thread excellent?

that will just cause all the dudes to notice how cool this thread is.

it would be better to have this thread be low key and it will just be the guys that are

already on here plus the new ******

WERD ... didnt think of that... +1

i guess my brain is malfunctioning today .. too much whiskey last night lol ...
Old 08-28-2009, 04:16 PM
www.GRAMX.com

you still have the file of that girl that webcam'd in the shower for you and then went to the bedroom to do the dirty?

nah i got rid of that, my girl wouldnt appreciate it if she saw ... i tried lookin for pix cause i snapped pix when she was doin the dirty on webcam but i guess i deleted that too cause i couldnt find any .. just a *** shot but it wasnt nothing special ... i can post it later when i get home
weed.

i was on last night for a few mins .... got a loooong day at work today so i needed my rest ...
+1. i logged in last night just to hand out rep and open this thread
www.GRAMX.com

+1. i logged in last night just to hand out rep and open this thread
u r awesome buddy i do the same when im short on time

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread