Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 05:25 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Postwhoring thread

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
what does HAI stand for anyways
did you make that up or what?

they didnt really half *** **** when i ordered from them because they actually gave me way to many decals. all i ordered was one sticker and one decal

and instead they gave me 2 decals and 4 stickers
Old 08-24-2009, 05:27 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bray
thats whats up
grenade is in silver and its 5 by 9 im pretty sure and i plan on throwing it on my windscreen at a slant so it will look pretty

the grafitti is going on the right side of my gas tank, cause i got a hai decal on the left side already
Old 08-24-2009, 05:29 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

did you make that up or what?

they didnt really half *** **** when i ordered from them because they actually gave me way to many decals. all i ordered was one sticker and one decal

and instead they gave me 2 decals and 4 stickers
its what i heard when i was living in orlando
Old 08-24-2009, 05:30 PM
weed.

hmm, i guess thats what im going to say when people ask me cause i dont know wtf it means lol
Old 08-24-2009, 05:30 PM
weed.

just always thought the skull with the crossbones looked saucy
Old 08-24-2009, 05:32 PM
I'm in love with a lot

PancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of light

your tolerance is way up there isnt it

so was mine. but even if you smoke for 6 years and stop for 2 weeks and smoke a blunt you will be lit the **** up

only because the THC in ganja has a 4 day half-life

which means you can never get addicted to it like we are with cigarettes
**** cigarettes, never understood the tobacco thing. I love me some greenery though. But now that I graduated college, I gotta get a big boy job. And they all wanna check your ****.
Old 08-24-2009, 05:34 PM
weed.

do ya thang my nizzle, hit me up when you ready to smoke after you pass your UA lol
Old 08-24-2009, 05:34 PM
weed.

im 2 states over from you
Old 08-24-2009, 05:35 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Fake ****.. they sell it for $40 bucks at the head shop near me lol... got me my last 2 jobs... it comes with its own heater pouch and all lol
Old 08-24-2009, 05:36 PM
Certified

im 2 states over from you
i actually use to think you really lived in amsterdamn , until maybe a week or so ago lol
Old 08-24-2009, 05:36 PM
weed.

the ***** wizzinator?

what 2 jobs were they?
Old 08-24-2009, 05:37 PM
weed.

i actually use to think you really lived in amsterdamn , until maybe a week or so ago lol
what gave it away?
Old 08-24-2009, 05:37 PM
I'm in love with a lot

PancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of light

Just figured I'd do it legit, and kinda wanted to see how a clear mind is since it's been 6 years. lol
Old 08-24-2009, 05:38 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

waiting for those decals to come in the mail. damn hawaiians dont know how to give a ninja a damn tracking number

Easy there Champ. I'm Hawaiian
Old 08-24-2009, 05:39 PM
weed.

im hawaiian to you ****
Old 08-24-2009, 05:40 PM
Certified

the ***** wizzinator?

what 2 jobs were they?
naaa its not even that serious... its synthetic ****, comes in a little containter small enough for fit in your boxers... comes with 2 caps... a squirt cap and a seal cap... obviously before you take the test you use the squirt cap.. and it has like those little heater pads that you shake up to get it hot.. and let the pad warm up for about an hr before the test and your good...

first job was brandsmart usa.... and the 2nd one is the job im at now... and its actually a substance abuse/ mental health counseling lol... i work the front desk and do drug tests on kids lol.... ironic...
Old 08-24-2009, 05:41 PM
weed.

naaa its not even that serious... its synthetic ****, comes in a little containter small enough for fit in your boxers... comes with 2 caps... a squirt cap and a seal cap... obviously before you take the test you use the squirt cap.. and it has like those little heater pads that you shake up to get it hot.. and let the pad warm up for about an hr before the test and your good...

first job was brandsmart usa.... and the 2nd one is the job im at now... and its actually a substance abuse/ mental health counseling lol... i work the front desk and do drug tests on kids lol.... ironic...
what gave it away last week when you realized i didnt live in amsterdam lol
Old 08-24-2009, 05:42 PM
weed.

lol your such a dooshbag drugtesting kids lol are you a PO too! lol
Old 08-24-2009, 05:44 PM
Certified

what gave it away last week when you realized i didnt live in amsterdam lol
no clue.... i guess what you typed made sense? lol didnt see any accents through your text lol
Old 08-24-2009, 05:45 PM
weed.

so did you really start loggin in on SL when you were 14 lol

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread