Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 11:12 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future
Re: Postwhoring thread

http://cgi.ebay.com/AIR-JORDAN-11-XI...item3ca80a30b0

Here you go...$284.99 buy it now, $14.99 shipping= $299.98
Old 01-06-2010, 06:59 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

I want Space Jam shoes. That movie rocked
Old 01-18-2010, 05:00 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DOKE
I didn't even know that Nike re-released them. I will look around for you but I would bet you are **** out of luck.
hehe i gave up on the search and then i saw the light lol .. i got a hold on this dude that worked at a sneaker store and had one last pair and i got those bad boys .... ****** happy ... it was nerve wrecking tho .... I waited since high school to get these shoes lol
Old 01-18-2010, 05:00 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

I GOT MY SPACE JAMS wooooooooo
Old 01-19-2010, 01:17 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Sicc0
I GOT MY SPACE JAMS wooooooooo
I want to get a mini pair of Pumas for my 10 month old that are similar to mine. I think I found them online.
Old 01-19-2010, 01:58 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

im stalking dokes posts...hahaha
Old 01-19-2010, 02:00 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by beardo
im stalking dokes posts...hahaha
Hahaha. You will fall asleep reading them they are so dam boring.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:01 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

yo doke you got any DRI ON CD?? I CANT FIND ANY OF THIER STUFF ANYWHERE....CANT EVEN REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE ALBUM it was sooooo long ago but it had that song "in the pit" on it...do you know that one?? (sry for caps to lazy to go back and retype)
Old 01-19-2010, 02:02 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

its pouring aoutside w/ gail force wind and im so stinkin board all i have to do is sit in front of this puter and wait for my new RKArmor solo cowl tail saver to get here...... patiently waiting!!!
Old 01-19-2010, 02:03 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

yo doke you got any DRI ON CD?? I CANT FIND ANY OF THIER STUFF ANYWHERE....CANT EVEN REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE ALBUM it was sooooo long ago but it had that song "in the pit" on it...do you know that one?? (sry for caps to lazy to go back and retype)
Yeah I have almost all of them. "Crossover" is the most popular.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:11 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

does that have that song in the pit on it?? i would like a copy of that shish....i think i was like 14 the last time i heard ne dri.... wanna burn me one and send it to me...lol ill give ya a dollar or maybe two dollhairs...hgahaha
Old 01-19-2010, 02:15 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

does that have that song in the pit on it?? i would like a copy of that shish....i think i was like 14 the last time i heard ne dri.... wanna burn me one and send it to me...lol ill give ya a dollar or maybe two dollhairs...hgahaha
Hahaha. I will check. It might be on "4 of a kind". I will look when I get home from work Sure, I will burn it for ya. Got lots of discs and can't cost that much to mail it to you.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:33 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Hahaha. I will check. It might be on "4 of a kind". I will look when I get home from work Sure, I will burn it for ya. Got lots of discs and can't cost that much to mail it to you.
WORD!! that would be awsome...... like a wild indian from outer space...drunk and.... high on weed..... in the pit!!! hahaha
Old 01-20-2010, 09:00 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

WORD!! that would be awsome...... like a wild indian from outer space...drunk and.... high on weed..... in the pit!!! hahaha
I found it. The song is called "Thrashard" and it is on the album Thrash Zone. I will burn you a copy as soon as I can. I have 10 month old that's teething and maybe another on the way so just give me a few days.
Old 01-20-2010, 02:51 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

I found it. The song is called "Thrashard" and it is on the album Thrash Zone. I will burn you a copy as soon as I can. I have 10 month old that's teething and maybe another on the way so just give me a few days.
Word!!! n/p just whenever you can get to it no big.... thats right now that you said it i remember....it was thrash zone....haha hell yeah!!!! a 10 mo. old and another comeing?? u are a busy guy!!haha thanks Doke you the man..jus pm me when ur ready to do it ill p/p you some postage $....
Old 01-20-2010, 02:55 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Word!!! n/p just whenever you can get to it no big.... thats right now that you said it i remember....it was thrash zone....haha hell yeah!!!! a 10 mo. old and another comeing?? u are a busy guy!!haha thanks Doke you the man..jus pm me when ur ready to do it ill p/p you some postage $....
No problem. No need for $$$ I will ship it through my work for free. We wanted to keep the ages on the kids close together. Also, I only wanted to do all the bullshit stuff in one time frame (diapers, teething, etc).
Old 01-20-2010, 03:07 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

haha thats good thinkin!! i appriciate it...thanks!!
Old 01-20-2010, 03:59 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

damn...beardo and doke KILLING this thread....beardo,i texted you with no reply....hit me up
Old 01-20-2010, 05:45 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

When did we start posting here again?
Old 01-22-2010, 09:11 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Boredom at work makes you do things like this

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread