Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 12:07 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Postwhoring thread

damn its after 12 ... im out gotta wake up at 5am .....
Old 10-02-2009, 12:08 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

im out ... yo what happened to oldmanjimmy ... wow where did he go?
Old 10-02-2009, 12:09 AM
www.GRAMX.com

zZzZzZz
Old 10-02-2009, 01:17 AM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Yo Stunt Fighter, glad to hear ya got your wings back. Now ya just need to fly down to the lot and have a long session.

I have worked the last three weeks right on through the weekends too. Tomorrow I ain't going to work and taking to whole weekend off. I am either going to break something or learn some new skills this weekend
Old 10-02-2009, 02:07 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Way too druk to posty
Old 10-02-2009, 08:18 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sicc0
and yo i got the money for the engagement ring back ... all of it ... almost 4 g's imma be buying my hb this month finally woooooooo .... i need advice on what to get again lol ... im such a dumbass when it comes to handbrakes
I call that a near death experience.

seriously though, did you guys break up, are you ok?
Old 10-02-2009, 01:01 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Cris and Brandi having issues?
Old 10-02-2009, 01:01 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Anyways, Off to ride the 1k a bit...
Old 10-02-2009, 04:51 PM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sicc0
and yo i got the money for the engagement ring back ... all of it ... almost 4 g's imma be buying my hb this month finally woooooooo .... i need advice on what to get again lol ... im such a dumbass when it comes to handbrakes
http://damagecontrolproducts.webs.co...ts/show/867129

^ GANGSTER **** you will not be disappointed that is what I have
Old 10-02-2009, 05:42 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BandAidSquid
http://damagecontrolproducts.webs.co...ts/show/867129

^ GANGSTER **** you will not be disappointed that is what I have

what bike do you have now? do you still have the same bike as me?

how many miles did you throw on the 08 till your cct went bad?

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214...ml#post4148017
Old 10-02-2009, 06:02 PM
Post Whore Nazi

BandAid is back... yipee
Old 10-02-2009, 06:02 PM
Post Whore Nazi

I'll be at atleast 1750 by the end of the day
Old 10-02-2009, 06:26 PM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
what bike do you have now? do you still have the same bike as me?

how many miles did you throw on the 08 till your cct went bad?

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214...ml#post4148017
Nah I got a f4i I'll post a pic in here one day, it's a familiar bike I'm sure you've seen it on the forums What's the cct I'm not good with acronyms
Old 10-02-2009, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by MoHawk
BandAid is back... yipee
Yeah I missed you guys. Did you ever get your bike back from maryland? (I think that's where you said it was)
Old 10-02-2009, 06:42 PM
Post Whore Nazi

It is coming down tomorrow. And I get no love still... Not even yesterday
Old 10-02-2009, 06:46 PM
Post Whore Nazi

It is a shame too... I really started to like the 1k
Old 10-02-2009, 07:17 PM
Post Whore Nazi

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214...ve-always.html
Old 10-02-2009, 08:32 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Am I the only one on that is being a post ***** tonight?
Old 10-02-2009, 08:32 PM
Post Whore Nazi

I guess so... after all, it is Friday night and might be one of the last warm ones for a few months
Old 10-02-2009, 09:27 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Anyone seen Sicco, Rico, BandAid, Rufio, Stunt Fighter or anyone besides me?

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread