Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 11:33 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Postwhoring thread

oh yeah i seen some **** like that on the site. lol shiitt *****
Old 09-09-2009, 11:34 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sicc0
none
really?
you got them on lock yet?
Old 09-09-2009, 11:35 PM
weed.

Originally Posted by Sicc0
ur kidding ... wow
im serious lol
Old 09-09-2009, 11:36 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
really?
you got them on lock yet?
hahahaha i was j/k bro ...

i got stoppies just dont practice them as much ... I used to be all about stoppies a few yrs ago
Old 09-09-2009, 11:37 PM
weed.

hurry and look at her *****!

Last edited by stunt fighter; 09-09-2009 at 11:41 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:37 PM
weed.

that bitch has some WIZARD SLEEVES

Last edited by stunt fighter; 09-09-2009 at 11:42 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:38 PM
weed.

aw too late, shes not goodlooking or anything, her ***** just looks like a roast beef sandwhich from arbys haha
Old 09-09-2009, 11:38 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

n goin back to the site ... there was some chick i seen like the day after we discovered that **** ... tatsy or something like that . i dunno .. real gorgeous latina ... OMG the **** she was doing i had to shut my pc down otherwise i wouldve done the dirty .... she was just A-mazing bro ... i was like ***** shiiit id hit that
Old 09-09-2009, 11:39 PM
weed.

****, destiny is online right now son, record it for me, cause she banned me lol
Old 09-09-2009, 11:40 PM
www.GRAMX.com

http://www.myfreecams.com/#Bounce4u

hurry and look at her *****!
missed it ... dont post the site .. keep that **** on the low low

and damn i gotta admit i hate goin there ... it gets me sucked in .. i always wanna view what all the bitches are doing
Old 09-09-2009, 11:41 PM
weed.

open up the site, search for the models... hold CTRL + F and the same time, and type in DESTINYDIXON on the bar. it will be easier to find her. shes on the top half on the page somewhere
Old 09-09-2009, 11:45 PM
www.GRAMX.com

aw too late, shes not goodlooking or anything, her ***** just looks like a roast beef sandwhich from arbys haha
LMAO yummy
Old 09-09-2009, 11:46 PM
weed.

hurry up and record destiny!
Old 09-09-2009, 11:46 PM
www.GRAMX.com

damn destiny got some bangin ******* woooo ... ur missing it bro

and i dont have any recording programs .. im on my parents laptop
Old 09-09-2009, 11:48 PM
weed.

damnit fuckface. your killing me, we need rufio here right now so he can tell me how to change my ip address
Old 09-09-2009, 11:48 PM
www.GRAMX.com

shows over .. shes dressed ...
Old 09-09-2009, 11:49 PM
weed.

she was naked?
Old 09-09-2009, 11:50 PM
www.GRAMX.com

damnit fuckface. your killing me, we need rufio here right now so he can tell me how to change my ip address
werd ... . n yo whats up with rufio he still comes on regularly or what?
Old 09-09-2009, 11:51 PM
weed.

yeah randomnly.

that girl banned me cause i just asked her if she was going to stuntwars, wtf did i do wrong? lol
Old 09-09-2009, 11:53 PM
www.GRAMX.com

she was naked?
yeah bro ... wavin those hotters around like theres no tomorrow

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread