BigR 508

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 04:36 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
BigR 508

i hope you get hit by a bus.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:38 PM

Tomball_D is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: BigR 508

This dude gets instant hate on every post, yet always comes back for more.
He can't spell or read for **** either, HAHAHA
Old 08-03-2009, 04:40 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Tomball_D
This dude gets instant hate on every post, yet always comes back for more.
He can't spell or read for **** either, HAHAHA
he's so deaf, it impairs his ability to comprehend.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:45 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

id like to announce this: if by the good grace of god, big fat **** does ever get hit by a bus, im throwing a party and all stuntlifers are invited, free beer and liqour on me. might do some riding too. the only stipulation is that we all have to wear ear plugs in honor of the big deaf retard.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:45 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stock05
he's so deaf, it impairs his ability to comprehend.
maybe he is deaf because he is such a fat piece of **** that the fat clogged up his ear holes.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
maybe he is deaf because he is such a fat piece of **** that the fat clogged up his ear holes.
very likely that he has 15 year old twinkie residue rotting away in his ear canals.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:48 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

i wouldnt doubt it, he is a retard.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:51 PM

i wouldnt doubt it, he is a retard.
yah i guess we shouldnt be too hard on him. i mean it took him 15 years to figure out that the twinkies go in your mouth not your ear, no wonder why the concept of shipping an item after you get money for it escaped his grasp of understanding.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:54 PM
Soup Mafia

hopefully this thread will encourage him to run out in front of a bus. that would be awesome because it would make the news that interweb bully's forced a big dumb fat retard to end himself. i have always wanted to be a part of somthing that cruel lol.
Old 08-03-2009, 05:27 PM

Tomball_D is an unknown quantity at this point

surely he will see this and start posting dumb **** in here, that will inevitably make him look even stupider
Old 08-03-2009, 06:11 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

hopefully this thread will encourage him to run out in front of a bus. that would be awesome because it would make the news that interweb bully's forced a big dumb fat retard to end himself. i have always wanted to be a part of somthing that cruel lol.
and then we get to have a big party
Old 08-03-2009, 06:15 PM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
id like to announce this: If by the good grace of god, big fat **** does ever get hit by a bus, im throwing a party and all stuntlifers are invited, free beer and liqour on me. Might do some riding too. The only stipulation is that we all have to wear ear plugs in honor of the big deaf retard.
Old 08-03-2009, 06:16 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Nice thread
Old 08-03-2009, 06:37 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

comes around goes around canklestunter
Old 08-03-2009, 06:43 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

I've never even been ripped off by him and I've got beef with him based solely off principle.

Translation for BigR:
"Get fucked"
Old 08-03-2009, 07:44 PM
Soup Mafia

Originally Posted by Compton82
and then we get to have a big party
dont forget your earplugs.
Old 08-03-2009, 08:00 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Neil if it was not for you posting useless but funny info on here I would never come back to this site. So it's finished BigR needs to get hit by a bus
Old 08-03-2009, 08:02 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Neil I still am mad at your midget *** for not coming to NY after I stopped and had a beer with you.
Old 08-03-2009, 08:09 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i hope you get hit by a bus.
he wouldn't even hear it coming
Old 08-03-2009, 08:16 PM

D-WRECK is a decent person

CAN I DRIVE THE BUS!!!! please please pleasee i promise ill blow the horn to warn him.

Quick Reply: BigR 508