reppin da red bloxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 08:08 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: reppin da red bloxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
youre not famous you fat ****. youre ******* retarded. ive said it a million times NOBODY ******* LIKES YOU AT ALLL ON THIS FORUM. or even in real life as far as im aware.

you are a drug addict who lives off the government and doesnt take care of his kid. on top of that you rob NUMEROUS ppl on this forum and never make any attempts to pay what you owe, then you come on here trying to buddy up to ppl who cant ******* stand you and u never get the hint that nobody wants anything to do with you. now go cry discrimination you blue bus riding deaf ****.
Originally Posted by sik954rr
big R.. you are a very hated man? why?
Old 08-01-2009, 08:21 PM

skoh will become famous soon enough

I find it funny that before when everyone was calling out BiG R on ripping people off on here I really counldn't of given to *****, no offense (better you than me). It happens to us all eventually. It was only when big R tried to stand up for himself, but in doing so completely made himself look like the biggest idiot possible on here. Congradulations for going above and beyond, in my company every month we get rewarded for our hard work. (for those of you that work) and when someone goes out of their way to achieve alpha status we get another reward. Big R you're not Alpha you Beta

you mad?

Last edited by skoh; 08-01-2009 at 08:25 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 08:24 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Suicidl
I always have been able to see who leaves me rep.
i wonder why only a few of us could always see