OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 06:39 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

i wish i had a lawn service, my boy has had his own business since he was about 13 and he makes around 3,500-4,000 a month.
Old 07-02-2009, 06:40 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
LIMH = laugh in my head
its lqtm
Old 07-02-2009, 06:40 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

yes. that is only one.
try gettin tony to do like 350 lol.. i have like 600 bucks right now... ***** gotta eat.
Old 07-02-2009, 06:41 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Bray
i wish i had a lawn service, my boy has had his own business since he was about 13 and he makes around 3,500-4,000 a month.
**** that - too much work. leave that **** for stock and his homies i got your back kid
Old 07-02-2009, 06:41 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
thought you were dead or something **** off then bitch
haha

whatchu been up to besides mowin lawns and eatin tacos
just been instructing, going to summer school, and training. now im working at getting a job at the new UFC gym, i talked to the vice president the other day and sounds like i pretty much have the job, so im really excited.

www.ufcgym.com
Old 07-02-2009, 06:42 PM
NealFoReal

try gettin tony to do like 350 lol.. i have like 600 bucks right now... ***** gotta eat.
motor swap sucks you dont got someone who'd help you for free. mike helped me with my first 2 motor swaps. now i could do it by myself
Old 07-02-2009, 06:43 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by stock05
so im really excited.
now that sounds gay good **** tho kid about time your unemployed *** got a job. hopefully ill be next.
Old 07-02-2009, 06:43 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

its lqtm
what is that?

yo where the fuq is Shyne at? He use to make some hard shxt
Old 07-02-2009, 06:44 PM
NealFoReal

Ill be back

growing tomatoes, and helping his "essays" or whatever across the border
i dont know why your hatin, we grow watermelons too, youre welcome.

there are only 2 lawns on my block because everyone is too broke to pay for water.

that is ******* ridiculous, i wouldnt charge more than $100 and wouldnt pay more than $50

**** that - too much work. leave that **** for stock and his homies i got your back kid
thanks, i think.
NealFoReal

what is that?

yo where the fuq is Shyne at? He use to make some hard shxt
Laughin quietly to myself. Shyne's still in jail I think
Old 07-02-2009, 06:45 PM
NealFoReal

thanks, i think.
Word I got your back kid Talk to you later ******
Old 07-02-2009, 06:45 PM

im listening to 2 live crew right now, i forgot how awesome they are/were.
Old 07-02-2009, 06:48 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

motor swap sucks you dont got someone who'd help you for free. mike helped me with my first 2 motor swaps. now i could do it by myself
do you think if one tried to swap one him self that he would be able to do it alone? (first try)

does that mean you gonna hook me up if i get him to ?
Old 07-02-2009, 06:51 PM

Laughin quietly to myself. Shyne's still in jail I think
either he is out or gets out sometime this year.. or at least he was suppose to be gettin out this year when i was in ?th grade

i dont know why your hatin, we grow watermelons too, youre welcome.
Old 07-02-2009, 06:56 PM
Certified

do you think if one tried to swap one him self that he would be able to do it alone? (first try)

does that mean you gonna hook me up if i get him to ?
get him to do 300 ill give it to you lol
Old 07-02-2009, 07:00 PM

get him to do 300 ill give it to you lol
*** you. you cant do **** with it anyway... i'll holla at him fa yuh though.. ur best better is to try to talk to him when ur droppin the bike off, and if that dont work then try when u go to pay, but bring all you should in case he dont budge.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:01 PM
Certified

*** you. you cant do **** with it anyway... i'll holla at him fa yuh though.. ur best better is to try to talk to him when ur droppin the bike off, and if that dont work then try when u go to pay, but bring all you should in case he dont budge.
i cant do **** with it? lol i could do what your doing and build 2 more bikes lol... but ya i got you lol
Old 07-02-2009, 07:01 PM

i hate this ****** website.. i think about having another bike everyday.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:02 PM

i cant do **** with it? lol i could do what your doing and build 2 more bikes lol... but ya i got you lol

if you giv it to me. im gonna start a donation thread.. and keep bumping it until i finish the bike.. and ima let everyone send shxt to your warehouse

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available