OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 12:49 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

nebraska?
Old 05-28-2009, 01:16 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

whats hood?
Old 05-28-2009, 01:34 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

I love my ******* job! i just got more benefits today!
Old 05-28-2009, 01:40 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 05-28-2009, 01:42 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Bray
I love my ******* job! i just got more benefits today!
benefits like a 401k or benefits like getting paid to watch dirty teenage girls pee in cups?
Old 05-28-2009, 01:43 PM
Certified

Originally Posted by MikeM
benefits like a 401k or benefits like getting paid to watch dirty teenage girls pee in cups?
benefits like life insurance and short term disability lol
Old 05-28-2009, 01:45 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

I like Mikes benefits better
Old 05-28-2009, 01:46 PM
bp chaser

Im gonna start a 30+ stunt team, im gonna invite neal, smokey, and gil. We can travel and compete against other 30+ stunt teams for prizes like 100 gallons of home heating oil, and knee braces.

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
+1
bp chaser

So do asians
Old 05-28-2009, 01:48 PM

Im gonna start a 30+ stunt team, im gonna invite neal, smokey, and gil. We can travel and compete against other 30+ stunt teams for prizes like 100 gallons of home heating oil, and knee braces.
Come compete against the VO's they're all over 30 now. lol
Old 05-28-2009, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by Bray
benefits like life insurance and short term disability lol
Life insurance? Aren't you young for that? lol
Old 05-28-2009, 01:52 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

not a bad plan....if wheelie ever gets his bike put togather and learns how to use it MN could be one of the stops...lol
Old 05-28-2009, 01:53 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
not a bad plan....if wheelie ever gets his bike put togather and learns how to use it MN could be one of the stops...lol
hey does wheelie ever speak in 3rd person in real life?
Old 05-28-2009, 01:54 PM

My bikebandit order just showed up...3 parts short. They said they would re-order the parts and send them out but it will be 1 more week to wait for the stuff.

and of course all the missing stuff is needed to install the stuff that showed up...
Old 05-28-2009, 01:54 PM
Certified

Life insurance? Aren't you young for that? lol
ya thats what i thought lol...and plus if i die, i dont think my mom or dad would be getting much....
Old 05-28-2009, 01:57 PM

hey does wheelie ever speak in 3rd person in real life?
no

in person he refers to himself as I like normal people do..
Old 05-28-2009, 01:59 PM

no

in person he refers to himself as I like normal people do..
Do you call him Wheelie?
Old 05-28-2009, 02:00 PM

My bikebandit order just showed up...3 parts short. They said they would re-order the parts and send them out but it will be 1 more week to wait for the stuff.

and of course all the missing stuff is needed to install the stuff that showed up...

time to go outside and put in a new thermostat in the red 636 without the new gasket I had ordered. And hope I don't need it...
Old 05-28-2009, 02:02 PM

Do you call him Wheelie?
most of the time....

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available