sdfkillz aint got shit on my avatar, bitch.

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 03:11 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: sdfkillz aint got **** on my avatar, bitch.

Originally Posted by poni
hate or not, your posts are entertaining, you avitar isn't the new gayness period, talen prob'ly wouldn't want to bump into none of dems in a dark alley....man, bird man and wheezy kiss on the mouth all the time, yea they are father and son, if you do that in public it's like wearing a pink collar'd shirt, some can pull it off with esteem only, some fail miserably, you can read the concern in their facial expressions. i wouldn t **** with them. maybe the fellah on the hard right is a lil gay...

either way, i'm not 1-upping anybody in the *** department.
ONE question??? ARE you ever going to make ******* sense when you post??
Old 05-20-2009, 03:14 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sdfkillz

but im on to some new gangster **** try and keep up talen
can i try?

brazillian gangsterness

Old 05-20-2009, 03:21 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

hate or not, your posts are entertaining, you avitar isn't the new gayness period, talen prob'ly wouldn't want to bump into none of dems in a dark alley....man, bird man and wheezy kiss on the mouth all the time, yea they are father and son, if you do that in public it's like wearing a pink collar'd shirt, some can pull it off with esteem only, some fail miserably, you can read the concern in their facial expressions. i wouldn t **** with them. maybe the fellah on the hard right is a lil gay...

either way, i'm not 1-upping anybody in the *** department.
see its only super retarded **** like this that gets me to post negativity. in all the times ive seen you post, you rarely if ever make any ******* sense. yet you cary this sense of self satisfaction at your feeble attempts at humor. youre a ******* wierdo and not once have i ever seen you successfully be funny to anyone other than yourself. im embarrassed for you at each and everyone of your posts. i guess in closing what im saying is, you suck at the internet and i hope you dont suck this bad in real life.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:24 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by br denis
can i try?

brazillian gangsterness
i wouldnt **** with them lol.....what makes a serious gangster is the thought of "ive got nothing to lose". here in america even hood *** gangsters got it sorta good compared to the ppl living in the ghettos in other countries. those dudes really got nothing to lose haha

Last edited by sdfkillz; 05-20-2009 at 03:27 PM.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:25 PM

DCP-TED is an unknown quantity at this point

SDFKillz your avatar is weak holmes if jur gunna represente Mara Salvatrucha ju better be ready paco, we dont hesitate, Mexican Mafia "13" prison chapter ese....
Old 05-20-2009, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Talen
SDFKillz your avatar is weak holmes if jur gunna represente Mara Salvatrucha ju better be ready paco, we dont hesitate, Mexican Mafia "13" prison chapter ese....
no way vato, ny mexis are way harder than floriduh mexis
Old 05-20-2009, 03:32 PM

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

i wouldnt **** with them lol.....what makes a serious gangster is the thought of "ive got nothing to lose". here in america even hood *** gangsters got it sorta good compared to the ppl living in the ghettos in other countries. those dudes really got nothing to lose haha
very true
Old 05-20-2009, 03:40 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

it WAS about whos got the gayest avitar, now it's about whos fagity clan of limp wrist ***-sters are the illest. oh boy.....let me know who gets slapped in the face the hardest.

oh and SDF, i may suck at the internet cause i have better things to do like sucking your bitches vagina. and she is a bitch dude....shes always cranky......gotta step it up brah.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:41 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

i think your confused homey. Mara Salvatrucha is MS-13. the 13 is only representative of the 13th letter in the alphabet (M). FYI

MS13 Gang

Introduction
The MS-13 gang, aka Mara Salvatrucha 13, is one of the most violently dangerous gangs in the United States - and one of the most organized. The MS-13 gang has cliques, or factions, located throughout the United States and is unique in that it retains is ties to its El Salvador counterparts. With cliques in Washington DC, Oregon, Alaska, Arkansas, Texas, Nevada, Utah, Oklahoma, Illinois, Michigan, New York, Maryland, Virginia, Georgia, Florida, Canada, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico, and several other South American countries, the MS-13 gang is truly "international" and on the verge of becoming the first gang to be categorized as an "organized crime" entity.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:42 PM

DCP-TED is an unknown quantity at this point

El-Salvadore is tha most dangerous.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:51 PM

it WAS about whos got the gayest avitar, now it's about whos fagity clan of limp wrist ***-sters are the illest. oh boy.....let me know who gets slapped in the face the hardest.

oh and SDF, i may suck at the internet cause i have better things to do like sucking your bitches vagina. and she is a bitch dude....shes always cranky......gotta step it up brah.
well that confirms that youre a ******, why would u want to suck my load out of a girls *****? thats filthy dude. but if you wanna come down to one of the ny rides you can be a contestant at the who gets slapped the hardest contest.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:52 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

but if you wanna come down to one of the ny rides you can be a contestant at the who gets slapped the hardest contest.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:54 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by IV
Nice avatar
Old 05-20-2009, 04:00 PM

da Liks is a decent person

How ya like me now?!!!
gold teeth when you smile..
Old 05-20-2009, 05:28 PM

<---- im officially on the run now
Old 05-21-2009, 08:39 AM
cereal killa

well that confirms that youre a ******, why would u want to suck my load out of a girls *****? thats filthy dude. but if you wanna come down to one of the ny rides you can be a contestant at the who gets slapped the hardest contest.
if you are ******* the vagina and she still comes to me sounds like you need more seat time on the bitch than on the e-net or on ur bike homes. thanks for the cupcakes, all the boys in the shop thought the pink icing was real sweet bro.
Old 05-21-2009, 08:57 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

if you are ******* the vagina and she still comes to me sounds like you need more seat time on the bitch than on the e-net or on ur bike homes. thanks for the cupcakes, all the boys in the shop thought the pink icing was real sweet bro.
Your attempted comebacks are lamer than a 5 year olds.
Old 05-21-2009, 10:19 AM
cereal killa

Originally Posted by scott3824
Your attempted comebacks are lamer than a 5 year olds.
i don't aim to please. this coming from a 29 year old hard *** that does the splits on his stunt piece better than a gymnast.....keep on truckin ***.
Old 05-21-2009, 10:33 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Uh oh scott, you're a *** because you can do a good spreader. I guess you need a homo dog sitting on your tank to look gangster.
Old 05-21-2009, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by zuki750
uh oh scott, you're a *** because you can do a good spreader. I guess you need a homo dog sitting on your tank to look gangster.

Quick Reply: sdfkillz aint got shit on my avatar, bitch.