Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 08:07 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty
i should change my nick to old man rob, i was at the lot for a couple of hours on friday and can still feel it in my legs
im sore all over , been working alot and rode alot last night because i haven't been riding so every thing hurts ...lol
Old 04-06-2009, 08:19 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i need to not ride for a while to let every thing heal but i cant do that ....lol
Old 04-06-2009, 08:23 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

i have not yut ughed in 6 months!!
Old 04-06-2009, 08:24 PM

now when i get up or sit down i say UGHHH
Old 04-06-2009, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
I've been glued to the history channel for the past few days
are u recovering from something or in a weed coma?
Old 04-06-2009, 08:29 PM
also known as OMR

now when i get up or sit down i say UGHHH
when ever i get up or sit down i make noises that i didn't used to make
Old 04-06-2009, 08:29 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ahhhhhhhhhhhh...........ahhh

i wanna ride
Old 04-06-2009, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
when ever i get up or sit down i make noises that i didn't used to make
mostly my fault this time, i didnt stretch at all just jumped on the bike and hit the lot right after work. couple of weeks ago we got out for a couple of hours but i really stretched well first and it was all good. but hit the lot much harder last friday. got it up to controlled bp a few times. still learnin!
Old 04-06-2009, 08:34 PM
also known as OMR

mostly my fault this time, i didnt stretch at all just jumped on the bike and hit the lot right after work. couple of weeks ago we got out for a couple of hours but i really stretched well first and it was all good. but hit the lot much harder last friday. got it up to controlled bp a few times. still learnin!
if i don't stretch before i ride i am garbage the next day
Old 04-06-2009, 08:35 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

are u recovering from something or in a weed coma?
No I don't smoke drugs. They've just been having really good shows on lately and it's one of the few channels I have in HD. Right now Modern Marvels is doing a show on Cheese.
Old 04-06-2009, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by unknown_tom
no i don't smoke drugs. They've just been having really good shows on lately and it's one of the few channels i have in hd. Right now modern marvels is doing a show on cheese.

do u have a bike to ride?
Old 04-06-2009, 08:45 PM

where the **** is everyone... i cant ride nobody else should either
Old 04-06-2009, 08:47 PM
also known as OMR

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 04-06-2009, 08:52 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

do u have a bike to ride?
Yeah but not when it's doing this

Old 04-06-2009, 08:55 PM

Yeah but not when it's doing this

oh, it says snowboard there..... u can keep that down there dude

the top right corner of your pic is the west coast of newfoundland that ***** will be here in a couple of days or less
Old 04-06-2009, 08:57 PM

oh, it says snowboard there..... u can keep that down there dude

the top right corner of your pic is the west coast of newfoundland that ***** will be here in a couple of days or less
Not if it all dumps out down here.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:12 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

y ooooooooooooo
Old 04-06-2009, 09:14 PM

Hi...
Old 04-06-2009, 09:17 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

whats up nerd?! how's your history channel.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:17 PM

Not if it all dumps out down here.

hi miss,

tom, we normally get decent winters here as I am on the avalon on the east coast of the island but we still get it...i have a sweet snowblower

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!!