Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 05:38 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!!

Amy hurry and buy an f4i.. i have a pink exhaust you will love it.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:46 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 04-22-2009, 05:47 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bray
Amy hurry and buy an f4i.. i have a pink exhaust you will love it.
i hate the color pink.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:47 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Sup ya'll looks like I dozed off the for a bit.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:48 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

anyone ever stare at the rear sets on the r6.. doesnt the brake pedal and peg look funky? almost like the brake pedal is behind the peg lol
Old 04-22-2009, 05:49 PM
Certified

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Sup ya'll looks like I dozed off the for a bit.
Tom give me the run through on clutching it up.. online version lol... you got nothing better to do than teach me
Old 04-22-2009, 05:51 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

crap i forgot about my truck lol I'm going to be late now
Old 04-22-2009, 05:52 PM
Certified

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
i think were going to have to let you go Amy..

Tom give me the run through on clutching it up.. online version lol... you got nothing better to do than teach me
No you're right I don't, but I'm sure you have enough semiprofessionals around you when you go out riding to teach you. Really the hardest thing to learn is covering your back break, but you should have learned that on your 50 right?
Certified

if you seek amy.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:53 PM

Never forget.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:53 PM
StuntUSA MOD

i think were going to have to let you go Amy..
oh hush.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:54 PM
StuntUSA MOD

if you seek amy.
I'm right here
Old 04-22-2009, 05:54 PM

i hate the color pink.
That's like my favorite color lol
Old 04-22-2009, 05:55 PM
Certified

No you're right I don't, but I'm sure you have enough semiprofessionals around you when you go out riding to teach you. Really the hardest thing to learn is covering your back break, but you should have learned that on your 50 right?
ya, but the fiddy and f4i are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay different. lol

the fiddy i was doing podium circles, i got like 4 down the night i sold it

the f4i.. i looped it the first night... but it did take me like a good week or two of riding everyday on the fiddy to start getting decent at wheelies.... sucks i snapped my subframe though
Old 04-22-2009, 05:55 PM
Certified

I'm right here
say it slooooowwwly...
Old 04-22-2009, 05:57 PM
StuntUSA MOD

say it slooooowwwly...
f u c k me. I know. britney is dirty.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:57 PM

ya, but the fiddy and f4i are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay different. lol

the fiddy i was doing podium circles, i got like 4 down the night i sold it

the f4i.. i looped it the first night... but it did take me like a good week or two of riding everyday on the fiddy to start getting decent at wheelies.... sucks i snapped my subframe though
Yeah you gotta replace that ****. I snapped my subframe every time I went out of the first year I rode. Which wasn't much then last year I really stepped up and set my bike up right with a sub reinforcement cage and then when I hit I stopped breaking my sub but it took a while.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:00 PM
StuntUSA MOD

That's like my favorite color lol
its a very pleasant color on you
Old 04-22-2009, 06:02 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

holla

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!!