Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 12:24 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Trachito
i'd actually expect the same kind of respectful questioning from my exes if i were to bring someone around the kids
Any good parent would. Not saying Becky that your kids father is not good. but. I would think that he would at least want to meet the guys you're gonna live with to make sure he's not some psycho path or some ****.
Old 04-13-2009, 12:25 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

lunch time. time to go get some red beans and rice from downstairs
oooooh i forgot to eat at popeyes while i was in town. i wanted red beans and rice grrrrrrrr
Old 04-13-2009, 12:25 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
How did that go?
uneventful. he speaks a little more hick than beckys family out there, and his wife is freakishly tall
Old 04-13-2009, 12:26 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by becky
totally, thank god he married that skank he cheated on me with so i've not had to do any questioning

i know alex called him daddy at the airport in front of my ex...i was kinda shocked. well....my ex wasn't right there, but he was close by.
why are u grateful? did u already know her well or something?

i think i would like it if my daughter did that in front of her real dad. he doesn't deserve the title, IMO, but i'll leave that alone.
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Any good parent would. Not saying Becky that your kids father is not good. but. I would think that he would at least want to meet the guys you're gonna live with to make sure he's not some psycho path or some ****.
he's not good....i think he tries to be good...but in my eyes, it's too late. we have another court date in 1 week. hopefully the judge raises it this time
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

they missed him more than they missed me
hahahah that was great!!!!

when we met them in the airport, the kids ran to me, not becky hahahahahahah
Old 04-13-2009, 12:27 PM
bp chaser

i'd actually expect the same kind of respectful questioning from my exes if i were to bring someone around the kids
this dude didnt even give 2 ***** about the kids until he found out they were about to get a better life
Old 04-13-2009, 12:28 PM
what is he doing?

why are u grateful? did u already know her well or something?

i think i would like it if my daughter did that in front of her real dad. he doesn't deserve the title, IMO, but i'll leave that alone.
yes, we were friends prior to them hooking up....oh and while they were hooking up but i didn't know.

my kids real dad is great with his current kids, he's not with mine, he doesn't deserve the title. even if mike wasn't in the picture he doesn't deserve it.
Old 04-13-2009, 12:29 PM
bp chaser

thats a very good thing actually
why?
Old 04-13-2009, 12:29 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
uneventful. he speaks a little more hick than beckys family out there, and his wife is freakishly tall
i dont like being judgemental but i kinda look down on hickish talk. i wonder what a hickish talkin chic would sound like in bed... or should i say bay-ed.

oooooh i forgot to eat at popeyes while i was in town. i wanted red beans and rice grrrrrrrr
word up. yall should visit here. u know yall got a place to stay. just keep the sex down.
she's not yours? i thought she was. well...i know she's yours but you know what i mean
no. my sons are mine. i met her when she was 3 years old.
Old 04-13-2009, 12:30 PM
bp chaser

i'm getting ready to go lay the hammas on them!
The HAMMAS kid!!!!
Old 04-13-2009, 12:30 PM
what is he doing?

hahahah that was great!!!!

when we met them in the airport, the kids ran to me, not becky hahahahahahah
HAR HAR
this dude didnt even give 2 ***** about the kids until he found out they were about to get a better life
do you think they're going to take them this summer?
Old 04-13-2009, 12:31 PM
what is he doing?

why?
that means they like you a lot
Old 04-13-2009, 12:31 PM
bp chaser

+1 and +1

thats exactly how we feel
Old 04-13-2009, 12:32 PM
what is he doing?

i dont like being judgemental but i kinda look down on hickish talk. i wonder what a hickish talkin chic would sound like in bed... or should i say bay-ed.
she'll bake you a pie when you're done doing it
Old 04-13-2009, 12:33 PM
what is he doing?

+1 and +1

thats exactly how we feel
did you not hear alex call you daddy in the airport when they were running towards you????? she did
Old 04-13-2009, 12:34 PM
bp chaser

when becky gets drunk her ol midwest accent sneaks out sometimes and it IS hot
Old 04-13-2009, 12:35 PM
bp chaser

word up. yall should visit here. u know yall got a place to stay. just keep the sex down.
we'll fix anythign we break
Old 04-13-2009, 12:36 PM
what is he doing?

we'll fix anythign we break
you will....i don't know how to
Old 04-13-2009, 12:36 PM
bp chaser

did you not hear alex call you daddy in the airport when they were running towards you????? she did
i heard it, they heard it too. i think she said it on purpose

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!!