Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 10:19 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Yeah but not when it's doing this

just be glad its not snow, like in the south LOL. sux for them, hope t doesnt hit us that cold
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
out getting dinner

had some baked ziti with all sorts of cheeses
tom learned about the history of cheese tonight from the history channel

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

It's ******* raining hard out there. I have to go pick up the **** at work, not looking forward to it.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:20 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
whats up nerd?! how's your history channel.
nerrrrrrrrrds
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

You have completed your route to Canberra on time. You collected $1,509.57 of which P.A.R. Trucking collected $90.57 from that total to leave you with a total collection of $1,419.00. Your driver rating is now 2.44. You may start a new route at this time or view your driver profile for more details.

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

tom learned about the history of cheese tonight from the history channel
Yes I did
Old 04-06-2009, 10:21 PM
bp chaser

tonight is the first time since going under the knife that i was able to go to the gym. yay!!!!! i can't tell you how big of an accomplishment this feels like to me!

i didn't do much... biked for a half hour, ab work, and lots stretching. but thats like running a marathon to me right now.

my church is participating in a 5k in a few weeks, I want to go, but I can't. I dont think I can handle that yet.
go but take the car
Old 04-06-2009, 10:21 PM
StuntUSA MOD

go but take the car
.. talk about lazy
Old 04-06-2009, 10:22 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty

he is learning about cheese... omg my remote would have to be broke and my body in traction before i would sit thru that and im lazy!!
id watch it, i love those shows
Old 04-06-2009, 10:22 PM
bp chaser

some **** on the history channel is interesting, but its hard to believe cheese falls into that category!
how about whiskey making?
Old 04-06-2009, 10:23 PM
StuntUSA MOD

how about whiskey making?
whiskey is so gross to me.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:24 PM
bp chaser

what happened? glad your ok
***** removal
Old 04-06-2009, 10:24 PM
bp chaser

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 04-06-2009, 10:25 PM
StuntUSA MOD

***** removal
**** off
Old 04-06-2009, 10:26 PM
bp chaser

You can't say that you've never looked at a brick of cheese and wondered how do they make that stuff? Or been at the deli and thought man there are so many different kinds of cheese how do they make so many different kinds?
i have
Old 04-06-2009, 10:26 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Congratulations! Your driver reached a Food and Drink achievement of Rookie
Old 04-06-2009, 10:27 PM
bp chaser

once again you beat me by 30 seconds
powned
Old 04-06-2009, 10:27 PM
StuntUSA MOD

mike do you read every page of every thread?
Old 04-06-2009, 10:28 PM
bp chaser

i had surgery last august and my clutch had kills me aftr a coulple of hours at the lot.. my typing sucks cause i got a finger still wrapped up and too lazy to fix
what about beating off
Old 04-06-2009, 10:32 PM
bp chaser

Yeah but only certain ones. And a lot of them are movie channels that I don't have.
what about history?

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!!