Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 01:24 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Hardware store. They are metric, like 5-6 mm. Just take one of the rubber nuts with you.
thats kinda what i was looking for the size of the bolts too.. so i could go to the hardware store, any chance you know what size the f4i subframe bolts are?
Old 01-13-2009, 01:25 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 01-13-2009, 01:26 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
You're probably like the coolest chick ever, what girl can you ask "hey where can i get some bolts" and get a direct link of where to get them. Nina this beers for you.
+1 to that
Old 01-13-2009, 01:33 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bray
thats kinda what i was looking for the size of the bolts too.. so i could go to the hardware store, any chance you know what size the f4i subframe bolts are?
10mm x 45mm Windscreen bolts are 5mm x 14mm but two are 5mm x 16mm

You can usually find bolt sizes on hondaparts-direct.com. Just look up the part number and there is usually a description.

Last edited by Zuki750; 01-13-2009 at 01:35 PM.
Old 01-13-2009, 01:35 PM
Certified

10mm x 45mm Windscreen bolts are 5mm x 14mm

You can usually find bolt sizes on hondaparts-direct.com. Just look up the part number and there is usually a description.
i was trying to find that site .. i forgot the name of it.. ill have to spend some time on there alittle later today
Old 01-13-2009, 01:45 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Chr1stina
That just doesn't sound right!
shes a small girl, she likes small guys
Old 01-13-2009, 01:46 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

You don't find that the front seat ends in the middle of your hamstring? That was what bugged me the most. It really bothered my back. My Liberty is the same way. I can't drive for much more than an hour in it. My truck is much more comfortable.
No, it fits me fine. I have my steering wheel tilted all the way down too
Old 01-13-2009, 01:47 PM

Chr1stina is a decent person

Originally Posted by MikeM
Old 01-13-2009, 01:47 PM
bp chaser

My mom has a Liberty. I hate driving that thing. I can't even get in the thing until I scoot the seat back. When I get in it after my mom or stepdad have been driving it, my knees won't clear the dash if I don't move it. I don't really know how to describe the seat. It just feels minimal on padding and generic as far as conture. I dunno, it just sucks!
the liberty was a rushed product, so it has lots of **** that wasnt thought out at all. the new ones are supposed to be better, the ones that look like dodge nitros
Old 01-13-2009, 01:48 PM

Chr1stina is a decent person

the liberty was a rushed product, so it has lots of **** that wasnt thought out at all. the new ones are supposed to be better, the ones that look like dodge nitros
I can tell!
Old 01-13-2009, 01:48 PM
bp chaser

Mine is the renegade so it's a different seat than most but I can't get in until I put the seat all the way back either. It's my wife's jeep. It's good for her but kinda small. I'm trying to talk her into a Yukon or Suburban. I don't think she's going to go for it.

If I had my choice, I'd get rid of my truck and get a 4wd cargo van. They are kinda hard to come by though.
if you dont roll with a bunch of people, thats a good choice
Old 01-13-2009, 01:49 PM
bp chaser

anyone got some f4i windshield screws for sale?
stunt bikes dont have windshields
Old 01-13-2009, 01:50 PM
bp chaser

ok another question, do you know the size of the subframe bolts? 01-03 f4i
how bout going on ronayers or someplace like that and looking?

if you cant find any, i have tons of them
Old 01-13-2009, 01:51 PM
Certified

stunt bikes dont have windshields
lol mine will. all i need is the screws why not use it? lol
Old 01-13-2009, 01:52 PM
bp chaser

lol mine will. all i need is the screws why not use it? lol
because you're gonna wreck it. Id sell it if its nice
Old 01-13-2009, 01:52 PM
bp chaser

Oh i just figured out what i want to eat. chicken francaise and roasted potatoes. mmmm mmmm
Old 01-13-2009, 01:54 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Oh i just figured out what i want to eat. chicken francaise and roasted potatoes. mmmm mmmm
You should eat something a little more fattening. lol
Old 01-13-2009, 01:56 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

if you dont roll with a bunch of people, thats a good choice
I'd put one row of seats behind the front ones. It's like an enclosed trailer you can drive.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:05 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
You're probably like the coolest chick ever, what girl can you ask "hey where can i get some bolts" and get a direct link of where to get them. Nina this beers for you.
lol

Sometimes I think if I were at least half a foot to a foot shorter, a LOT of things would be easier for me.

anyone I've ever dated has been at least 6 ft tall lol

Last edited by nina weee; 01-13-2009 at 02:29 PM.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:08 PM
Certified

because you're gonna wreck it. Id sell it if its nice
eh the winshield itself isnt that mint.. im just gonna use it lol

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!