Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2008, 12:12 AM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about
Re: Are you drunk rightn now

grey goose bitches
Old 11-22-2008, 02:27 AM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

11 beers 2 pills AND 2 SHOTS.
Old 11-22-2008, 02:31 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by villa76
11 beers 2 pills AND 2 SHOTS.
what kinda pills
Old 11-22-2008, 02:36 AM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

mUSCLE RELAXER AND VICODIN
Old 11-22-2008, 02:39 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

mUSCLE RELAXER AND VICODIN
Never really liked Vicodin. Muscle relaxers on the other hand are nice depending on what kind
Old 11-22-2008, 02:47 AM
Not guilty

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Never really liked Vicodin. Muscle relaxers on the other hand are nice depending on what kind
Skelaxin and vicodins are good for keeping me awake.
Old 11-22-2008, 02:52 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

braaaaaaaapp!!!!
Old 11-22-2008, 02:52 AM
NealFoReal

Skelaxin and vicodins are good for keeping me awake.
Why do you wanna stay awake? I dont really **** with pills no mo but when I used to I liked takin **** that would put me on the nod
Old 11-22-2008, 02:54 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by JackMan
braaaaaaaapp!!!!
Jackman what up homie?
Old 11-22-2008, 02:56 AM
Not guilty

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Why do you wanna stay awake? I dont really **** with pills no mo but when I used to I liked takin **** that would put me on the nod
Just the vicodins keep me awake good for drinking all night.
Old 11-22-2008, 03:04 AM
NealFoReal

Just the vicodins keep me awake good for drinking all night.
Got it.
Old 11-22-2008, 03:45 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

so what happened to sdfkillz??

Did he hit the bar after 4pm?? Hit up some parties?? Or did he crash out like a girl?

(btw I'm drunk now)
Old 11-22-2008, 08:28 AM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

im wicked drunk dude and last i talked to sdf he was on his way to bmore inspired from the dvd internet surfing and driving crunk with a beer in his "holster" aka cup holder in delaware at approximately 10:15 easter standard time
Old 11-22-2008, 08:46 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

whats it like 11am or noon over there right now? looong night or just an early wintery start?
Old 11-22-2008, 09:48 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

yes i am drunk right now!
Old 11-22-2008, 11:35 AM
Tx mutha****@ were i stay

EROCK817 is a decent person

dON'T DRINK AND DRIVE.....
Old 11-22-2008, 11:44 AM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

last i time i talked to neil, he i was leaving for baltimore and quoting a nofx song "dont drink and spill"

hope he made it
Old 11-22-2008, 12:18 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

Drunk at work again woot!
Old 11-22-2008, 03:16 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by T-NECK
he prolly gets drunk quick, hes a lil' guy...lol
pshh i wish that were the case man, id prob have alot more money. ******* guinness aint cheap bro thats why i try to stick to the drink special bars, 5 dollars a pint aint no joke.
Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ
Shout To Da Hennessy Datz Keepin Me Warm In Dis Ny Weather
dont you ever type like that again
Originally Posted by Towlieee
so what happened to sdfkillz??

Did he hit the bar after 4pm?? Hit up some parties?? Or did he crash out like a girl?
bro im 3 generations deep. i drank all day long and all night long till around 1am and even took a 6 hour road trip drinking the whole time

(btw I'm drunk now)
bro im 3 generations deep. i drank all day long and all night long till around 1am and even took a 6 hour road trip drinking the whole time

Originally Posted by Turtle
im wicked drunk dude and last i talked to sdf he was on his way to bmore inspired from the dvd internet surfing and driving crunk with a beer in his "holster" aka cup holder in delaware at approximately 10:15 easter standard time
beer in delaware is cheap as ****, im moving there. ps lets get drunky tnight.
Originally Posted by 817gixxerboy
dON'T DRINK AND DRIVE.....
dont be a ******* bitch. man up and get behind the wheel.

Originally Posted by GsxrFanatic
Drunk at work again woot!
ummm can i get a job with you?
Old 11-22-2008, 03:31 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

tonight its gonna be wild... alex galdino(sp?) on the best club in town...

Quick Reply: Are you drunk rightn now