Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 01:53 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MikeM
no no i only drank one of them. the rest i just squirreled away
Was it a free company lunch or something?
Old 12-04-2008, 01:53 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

amen for 2 hour lunches.
Old 12-04-2008, 01:55 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Trachito
amen for 2 hour lunches.
That and doing whatever the **** you want lol
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Was it a free company lunch or something?
yup. the annual christmas lunch. i skipped it and went home to take a dump. i go tback just in time, almost everyone had left, and there was tons of food right by my cube
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

no no i only drank one of them. the rest i just squirreled away
ahh true i kinda figured that... but when u were talking about all the food i wasnt sure lol
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

I have a couple covered spots like that. one of them is so low its only good for sitdowns
and you can legal ride on that spot?
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

amen for 2 hour lunches.
2 hour lunches, and then a feast waiting next to your desk when you return
Old 12-04-2008, 01:57 PM

yup. the annual christmas lunch. i skipped it and went home to take a dump. i go tback just in time, almost everyone had left, and there was tons of food right by my cube
Lol do you have to poop at home?
Old 12-04-2008, 01:59 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Juca
and you can legal ride on that spot?
not legal but we do it anyway
Old 12-04-2008, 02:00 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bray
no clue something that big im sure it would be a pretty
probably 10 grand a month for something that size

I guess I'll go start my route.
bp chaser

Lol do you have to poop at home?
not normally. there were an extra 200 people here for that luncheon today. only 5 toilets in the mens room
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

not legal but we do it anyway
Rebel
Old 12-04-2008, 02:01 PM
bp chaser

I guess I'll go start my route.
Hit up horsham, and then ceduna
Old 12-04-2008, 02:01 PM
Certified

not normally. there were an extra 200 people here for that luncheon today. only 5 toilets in the mens room
i think i would of gone home, 200 people = lots of **** on toilet seats.
Old 12-04-2008, 02:02 PM
Certified

finally im a jewel in the rough.
Old 12-04-2008, 02:04 PM

Hauling 40,000 pounds of Automobiles from Rocky Point to Albury will earn your driver $2.34 per mile, a total of $4622.75 for the entire route. Your company specializes in this cargo type so you will receive a 5% bonus for delivery. If you are late you will be fined $50.00 per day that you are late.

Where the hell did all the nice weather go? I keep running into heavy rain and thick fog.
Old 12-04-2008, 02:04 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

That and doing whatever the **** you want lol
back when i used to stunt more, i used to load my bike in the truck and practice in the lot next door. might start doing that again some time. thing is i hate stuntin alone.
Old 12-04-2008, 02:06 PM
Certified

back when i used to stunt more, i used to load my bike in the truck and practice in the lot next door. might start doing that again some time. thing is i hate stuntin alone.
eh dont do that, its not worth it. bring out the kids atleast im sure they like watching you?
Old 12-04-2008, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by Bray
eh dont do that, its not worth it. bring out the kids atleast im sure they like watching you?
nope. my daughter hates it, my older son only likes it if i bring his 4 wheeler, and my younger son wants to sit on the tank and ride around the lot all day long.

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!