Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 02:34 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MikeM
i go back and forth to the mouse so much its just a pain in the *** to realign my fingers every time.
That's why I use the touchpad. It's so close to the keyboard.
Old 11-13-2008, 02:49 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

i hate touchpads
Old 11-13-2008, 02:57 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
play music for them then when he answers say thank you for holding please be patient
So after about 2 months of phone tag and talking to different people I've got...NOWHERE

Talked to the supervisor of the person I've been dealing with. After everything.. I'm right back where I started. With them offering me a Samsung ACE.

They will give me the Curve but I'll need to add $30 a month to my plan. The only reason I stick with Sprint is because my plan is so cheap. If I were to add $30 to it, I'm better off going with another provider! I told her that and she didn't seem to care.
Old 11-13-2008, 02:58 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
kawi 110's suck ***
They're ******* awesome

Marshalls was sooo much fun.

Had more fun doing sitdown circles on that than any other bike I've ever done them on
Old 11-13-2008, 02:59 PM

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by nags
So after about 2 months of phone tag and talking to different people I've got...NOWHERE

Talked to the supervisor of the person I've been dealing with. After everything.. I'm right back where I started. With them offering me a Samsung ACE.

They will give me the Curve but I'll need to add $30 a month to my plan. The only reason I stick with Sprint is because my plan is so cheap. If I were to add $30 to it, I'm better off going with another provider! I told her that and she didn't seem to care.
They probably don't make any money off you. They won't be inclined to help you out. Just pay full price for the phone or move to another company.
Old 11-13-2008, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by Zuki750
They probably don't make any money off you. They won't be inclined to help you out. Just pay full price for the phone or move to another company.
They're offering the phone for free.. But I'll need to up my plan.

At $50 a month.. They're making at least $48 a month off me
Old 11-13-2008, 03:01 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

They're ******* awesome

Marshalls was sooo much fun.

Had more fun doing sitdown circles on that than any other bike I've ever done them on
what about the motors being shitty?
Old 11-13-2008, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Bray
what about the motors being shitty?
I never heard of that.. I have a lot of friends that race them though and none of them leave the motors stock.. They all have huge big bores and what not. My one friend just sold his 110 race bike for like 12 grand. Thing was ******* retarded.
Old 11-13-2008, 03:04 PM

They're offering the phone for free.. But I'll need to up my plan.

At $50 a month.. They're making at least $48 a month off me
My friend got dropped from T-Mobile for too much usage. He was on an unlimited plan and they just called up one day and said we're shutting your phone off in a week because we aren't making any money off you.

If you buy another phone will they let you keep your plan?
Old 11-13-2008, 03:05 PM
Certified

ya i never heard of that either until roger said it.. i would hate to get rid of the fiddy and get a klx and then the motor blow on me the first week i own it lol. i think all i would do to it is maybe get a big bore and some street tires.. thanks for the input nags.. if i get it ill have to let you ride it lol
Old 11-13-2008, 03:06 PM

My friend got dropped from T-Mobile for too much usage. He was on an unlimited plan and they just called up one day and said we're shutting your phone off in a week because we aren't making any money off you.

If you buy another phone will they let you keep your plan?
I don't even use 1/4 of my minutes.. Only use the Internet and texts and not an insane amount of either
Old 11-13-2008, 03:09 PM

I don't even use 1/4 of my minutes.. Only use the Internet and texts and not an insane amount of either
Data takes up a lot of bandwidth.

Data takes up a lot of bandwidth.
I don't use much. I track all my usage.

You sound like a Sprint employee lol
Old 11-13-2008, 03:13 PM
Certified

i hate sprint. i've had sprint since they switched to nextel and before that i had nextel.. i wanna get the new blackberry though i seen the commercial last night phone looked pimp
Old 11-13-2008, 03:13 PM

I think it's safe to say they're winning on me.

This is my usage for almost a whole month with my month ending in like 5 days.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	aefaewfa.JPG
Views:	39
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	216648  
Old 11-13-2008, 03:14 PM

I think I'm going to see if I can get someone to buy out my contract or something.

**** Sprint.
Old 11-13-2008, 03:16 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

**** em. Verizon Blackberry Storm
Old 11-13-2008, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by scott3824
**** em. Verizon Blackberry Storm
Bold

I need a keyboard.
Old 11-13-2008, 03:17 PM
Certified

i have noticed sprint gets good reception though in broward, a lot of my friends with att wont have service around the sawgrass mall area and my phone will have full reception lol

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!