Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 03:34 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13
You guys might be disappointed....I don't have *****!!
as long as you aren't nipple-less
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
I leave my door unlocked, in hopes that someone will come into my house to get snuffed. Next week im getting a sign on my front lawn telling everyone that the door isnt locked
put empty electronics boxes out for the trash

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

And where is it that you live?
down the highway from OMR, in paradise..
Old 12-02-2008, 03:35 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
How's the leg and how are the drugs?
Hey, How are you feeling?
to answer you both

and honestly, its been a crappy day painwise
Old 12-02-2008, 03:35 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 12-02-2008, 03:37 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by bornreadybc

Nice!! Be right there!!! My girlfriend lives in Boynton Beach..isn't that near you ? have family all over florida.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:38 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Ah, Florida
Old 12-02-2008, 03:38 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
to answer you both

and honestly, its been a crappy day painwise
Eat more drugs.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:39 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Matt Gorka
Wink 1100 video. Never seen a 12 before....I've never been the same since. Probably THE most influential moment of my life (can only hope something I do will have this effect on at least one person before I croak) seeing it on tape. Rewound it 100 times. Never had a teacher or even saw it in person. Took me an ENTIRE summer to learn. My First scrape ever can be seen on Colbert's original Judgement Day. Came down sideways, hammered my heel into the pavement and limped proudly for 2 weeks. If I had to give up everything I know on a bike and only be able to save 1 trick, it would hands down be a standard seated 12. Rocking 30 mph on the street looking into someone's window, seeing the disbelief on their face and then riding off feeling like a hero..... You can keep the rest.

this reminds me of watching Tony Prez Scrape a high chair wheelie and i waas sooo ****** amaazzed.. i was like wwwwtttffff.. i thought it was magic. i knew nothing of a rear handbrake.. this was about 2.5 yrs ago.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:39 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

mike you should move next door to me... i feel like making wheelies or a b0mb

jenny you can live on the other side.. its not cold here..
at your uncle rogers request, i wont tell you how to make bombs.

just an fyi, 3 of my friends did hospital time due to home made bombs
Old 12-02-2008, 03:40 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

my hommies who have the pool acid- one moved out and the other probably is still outta state or just at work, on pools..
when i was like 13 we stole a whole container out of the back of some random pool dudes truck lol
Old 12-02-2008, 03:41 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

so the cable guy came over the answer... our remote wasn't working. Even got a new remote thinking the old one was bad. Well, the guy came and it turns out the remote was fine the whole time, it was a christmas decoration blocking the transmitter that was the reason why it wasn't working! and they still charged $20 to come out... I feel like an idiot.
typical women.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:41 PM

Nice!! Be right there!!! My girlfriend lives in Boynton Beach..isn't that near you ? have family all over florida.
yess it is. very near.

Ah, Florida

Yeeeeeppp.. Tell her!
Old 12-02-2008, 03:43 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Eat more drugs.
I can take up to 8 vic's a day based on my prescription.. makes me feel like a pill head but most days I really need that amount or close to it. Its horrible. this is the worst pain.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:44 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Originally Posted by Bray
typical women.
lol.. that wasnt even my whole post. oh well
Old 12-02-2008, 03:44 PM
StuntUSA MOD

yess it is. very near.

Yeeeeeppp.. Tell her!
hell yea!! The Sunshine State is the best state
Old 12-02-2008, 03:45 PM
Certified

this reminds me of watching Tony Prez Scrape a high chair wheelie and i waas sooo ****** amaazzed.. i was like wwwwtttffff.. i thought it was magic. i knew nothing of a rear handbrake.. this was about 2.5 yrs ago.
i remember when kyle woods first scraped a highchair. boy was there a lot of **** talking..
Old 12-02-2008, 03:46 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

I can take up to 8 vic's a day based on my prescription.. makes me feel like a pill head but most days I really need that amount or close to it. Its horrible. this is the worst pain.
Ask for perks......then send me some
Old 12-02-2008, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
at your uncle rogers request, i wont tell you how to make bombs.

just an fyi, 3 of my friends did hospital time due to home made bombs
when was this?!?!? (the request) musta been a PM

as for your friends.. what kind of bombs?

when i was like 13 we stole a whole container out of the back of some random pool dudes truck lol
Old 12-02-2008, 03:48 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i remember when kyle woods first scraped a highchair. boy was there a lot of **** talking..
with no handbrake

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!